My Discovered Spiritual Name

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AceWestfall08

Apr 29, 2022
West Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.”

Jesus says he is "The Alpha and Omega, the First and Last, which was, is, and is to come. In his hands he holds the keys to death and hell. Amen

I have been on a journey of 11 years now of self discover of who i am, what i believe, and what I worship. This message means something special to me....

"You will die to yourself.. you will die to this world.. you will eventually die out to the "Need" of human love.. finding it to be untrustworthy and fickle .You will know in the end.. only MY love is certain.. and only I can be counted upon.

And on that day.. you will walk as a lion.. fearless.. dead to the world.. trusting only in me.. and THAT.. is the reason I will let you wander.. to find out once and for all as Solomon once did.. that ALL.. apart FROM me.. is vanity.

And there.. lies real strength...and courage.. and wisdom...and with those three attributes forged INTO you by the fires of life itself.. you will march forth in your 44th year.. and devastate so many lies...so many half truths.. you will clear a pathway.. just with your words.. to truth.. to life.. and many will follow.. but NOT YOU...they will follow the TRUTH you have learnt so hard.

I have half discovered, half gave myself, and half earned this name for myself. It fits me and I am satisisfied with it as a identifier to my faith.

I am the Beta, and the Sigma. Which Knows, Can, and Will. The Seeker. In my hands I discovered Peace and Hope. In my name, chosen for me, through the shadows of faith, and by the Spirit within me, May the Flame never die. The journey, trial and tribulations will be my making Amen.

Reactions: Gottservant

AceWestfall08

Apr 29, 2022
West Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite parts of Scriptures is Jacob wrestling with god....solomon thinking Love is as strong as death....Overcoming as a lion, yet dieing to your own desires...(dieing to self..crucifying the flesh).

I also draw inspiration off the Gnostic texts (Gospel of Thomas)....
"whosever seeks shall finds and when he finds he shall rule over the all:...."
"he who discovers the meanings to these secret sayings will not expierence Death."
"If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."
"Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I am with him."
Thomas said to him, "Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like."

I also pay homage to the Jewish faith of a suffering and conquering messiah.

AceWestfall08

Apr 29, 2022
West Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite parts of Scriptures is Jacob wrestling with god....solomon thinking Love is as strong as death....Overcoming as a lion, yet dieing to your own desires...(dieing to self..crucifying the flesh).

I also draw inspiration off the Gnostic texts (Gospel of Thomas)....
"whosever seeks shall finds and when he finds he shall rule over the all:...."
"he who discovers the meanings to these secret sayings will not expierence Death."
"If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."
"Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I am with him."
Thomas said to him, "Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like."

I also pay homage to the Jewish faith of a suffering and conquering messiah.

Jesus is the Almighty God Which WAS, WHICH IS, and WHICH IS TO COME.....somehow i see 5 instead of 3 in my beliefs but i cant explain it in human language.