The Spiritual Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember my high school years palying football, I wanted to play defensive tackle and the line couch would say I was too small. There were too many bigger tackles that I'd have to compete with that were bigger and stronger and it put our team at risk he'd say. I said to the couch I didn't want to play a different position because the tackle position allowed me to get the quarter back, or get in their backfield and take the ball away from them. I asked him to just give me a try, because I had the speed to get past them in the line, well, he talked it over with the head couch and they tried me out.

The head couch wanted to make me a half back because I weighd 165 and liked my speed and determination. We lived near water, so I jogged every day at 5:30am on the deepest sandiest part of the beach with my shoes on for 3 miles. There was a three mile marker in the next city. I'd have breakfast on the pier with Cosmo, the owner of Cosmo's on the pier. After a spell I'd jog back.

When one is determined to appreciate the opportunity he/she has to make the most of something, that determination requires no further evidence or proof or convincing, you just know.

How do we become spiritual beings in these physical bodies? We determine to hear with our spiritual ears, we determine to see with our spiritual eyes, we determine to speak with our spiritual language. Do you think we're capable of seeing and hearing spiritually and yet not have a spiritual language as well, WHAT?

Look, the Holy Spirit is not limited by time. Do you not know that God is the same yesterday, today, yeah and forever. How do Angels communicate with each other? Think about it. Are you determined to be the Spiritual man/woman the bible speaks of. Then get determined, put away the religious noise, and meditate, one on one, with God the Father through our Lord Jesus.