My dreams keep repeating...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I sensed.

So are your ex-wife and her husband Christians? If so, how serious are they about the Lord? If you want to talk about this but would be more comfortable in private, just send me a conversation.
They are Christians I believe. I know I brought my ex into the church more when we were together and she stuck to it. And she married the new husband and he was a church member. At least that's my understanding.

My prayers are centered around my children for the most part and I do pray for their parents to have love for them and provide for their needs.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are Christians I believe. I know I brought my ex into the church more when we were together and she stuck to it. And she married the new husband and he was a church member. At least that's my understanding.

All sorts of things could be happening. They could be drifting spiritually and backsliding. They could be fighting a lot. The kids could be picking up bad influences somewhere (relatives, friends, etc). Their church could be experiencing bad leadership...

If you pray and ask for guidance, the Lord will not only show you what to ask for in prayer, but He might even give you more specific information through more dreams, and the more specifically you can pray over an issue, the more effective your prayers will be.

Do you pray in tongues, Devin?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Never have done that.

Not necessary. I asked simply because this is a situation where the Spirit knows exactly what's going on, and could be praying through you accordingly. But just ask the Lord to reveal to you what you need to be praying for. He will show you if you trust him, and refuse to give up on the situation (James 1:5-6).

God bless, and thanks for sharing your private life with us. If you find out more in the future, just update this thread. I'll be praying for you some as well : )

Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dream the night before last about my ex wife again. I have had several dreams about her. And the night before last we were joined by my mother who is now deceased. I keep dreaming about my ex-wife. Can anyone explain these dreams?

My ex-wife remarried and is living in another state with my two children who I don't get to see because she had them adopted by their father in law.
Hi devin and thank you for sharing, hope you're doing well... :)

Yes, I would agree in keeping your family in prayer (without ceasing), including your children's parents too...Pray for healing over your family's relationship too...Pray for God's Love to surround them, from the inside-out...

In certain situations like yours, we may not be able to love them physically, but you can love them Spiritually, through God and His Holy Spirit, and remember that our Lord Jesus is also interceding in prayer for us as well...Keep trusting in God and let HIS Love continue His Good work in our lives and in our family's lives too...We're praying for you and your family too, we're expecting great praise reports! :)

Keep up the GOD Work! :Agreed:
:pray::Thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344