My father passed at 7pm tonight please pray- urgent

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father God, I pray that You will send healing and ministering angels to Tammy, protect her right now, wherever she is? Heal her of her physical wounds and heal her of the deep emotional pain she has right now from the loss of her dear father. Help her to cope and bear the pain and the emptiness. Be her Heavenly Father, her comforter in sorrow, grant her peace that surpasses human understanding, In Jesus Name, Amen
thankyou sister

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My deepest condolences dear sister @tammy. It is always hard when one or both parents pass on. I myself felt like an orphan in the world and yet it is the will of the Father in his son's precious name that we continue onward to the upward calling in Christ. We are not alone here, the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is with us. His word is within us. The family he has chosen out of the world is also with us which we are included [the Church - Body of believers]

It is God who numbers our days - Job 14:5, Luke 12:6-7, psalms 139:16, life is in the palm of God's hands - Isaiah 49:16, Matthew 10:29-30. It would not have made any difference if you were by your Father's side or not but it would have made a difference to you personally. I know this and I will be praying for you xox :pray:Blessings and Peace! View attachment 26638
thankyou sister

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
aw so sorry to hear. Don't blame yourself. You were suffering but what we must always remember is we were the best we were when they were alive or that we learn from our mistakes. Make everyday count. That's what we must always try to remember.
Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that you'll take care of tammy's pain, both emotionally and physically in what she's going through right now, in Jesus' name, amen!
thankyou sister

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tammy, I'm praying for you. Lord, please give Tammy physical strength and healing. Please be with her to give her spiritual strength and comfort in the hard days to come. I ask this in the name of the Great Physician. Amen.
thankyou brother

Reactions: Lambano

france$

Nov 13, 2022
Tarpeena
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most dont know me here, I just got out of icu after ruptured appendix to learn my
father was dying dying from pancreatic cancer. I wont even bother asking prayer for
myself now. Struggling deeply as he was my everything. He was all I had in life. For anyone judging me here please know how very deep the pain I am in now. Home care nurse will be taking me to his funeral in two days. I will always blame myself for this, had i not been in hospital I could have helped extended his life. I am in enough pain. Maybe I didnt deserve to come out of icu. He didnt tell me he was sick til recently. This is torment and unbelievable pain i wouldnt wish on anyone.Please instead of judging me just pray. I am severe pain and thankyou sue for praying for me. God knew this was going to happen
I do an interesting exercise when I am grieved. I start writing letters to God which no one sees but for me. Then I throw them out. I get surprised and sometimes shocked by what comes out of me. Then spend a lot of time repenting. I find it cleanses the soul. But in my darkest moments, I like to recall Jesus saying "before they did it to you, they did it to me".

Reactions: Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I do an interesting exercise when I am grieved. I start writing letters to God which no one sees but for me. Then I throw them out. I get surprised and sometimes shocked by what comes out of me. Then spend a lot of time repenting. I find it cleanses the soul. But in my darkest moments, I like to recall Jesus saying "before they did it to you, they did it to me".
Hi @france$ Bible reading and study note taking can work similarly.

Reactions: amigo de christo

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Has anyone seen or heard from tammy .
Thankyou for asking brother. that was so very kind of you. How do you know things have started to go wrong? I was doing so well before got to go home thanks to prayers of all the beautiful people here. I am so very frightened.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankyou for asking brother. that was so very kind of you. How do you know things have started to go wrong? I was doing so well before got to go home thanks to prayers of all the beautiful people here. I am so very frightened.
Just remember the hope we have in Christ Jesus . One day all true believers will be home forever with He who has saved us .
No more tears , no more suffering , no more trials . Spread the wonderful news of Christ my dear sister .
You will be prayed for as well .

tammy

Sep 19, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just remember the hope we have in Christ Jesus . One day all true believers will be home forever with He who has saved us .
No more tears , no more suffering , no more trials . Spread the wonderful news of Christ my dear sister .
You will be prayed for as well .
I sure will be praying for all and that is great hope we all have, thankyou for reminder brother. What a wonderfu l day that will be. I am back in the er. Noti ced rash around wh ere surgery was again so they are chec king it out. The antibiotics were supposed to have ta ken care of this la st t time I was in.