My mental status is declining

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm definitely not taking super high doses of anything. I don't see that as wise. I read an article on people that treat themselves with high doses of things and they can do real damage to themselves.
Always best to ask your doctor before doing any mega doses.

A friend only had a vitamin D level of 5!!! Yes, hard to believe....her doctor put her on 50,000 units of vitamin D. I don't know how long it was for.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm definitely not taking super high doses of anything. I don't see that as wise. I read an article on people that treat themselves with high doses of things and they can do real damage to themselves.
Sure,
That's why you need to follow a tested protocol not your own dosage.
Please read the work of Dr. Hoffer

No amount of drugs are without harm.
Vitamins are always safer than any dosage of a drug.

Hope you find something that helps you!!!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have developed severe disabling hallucinating spells that appear to be getting worse over the years. I get them about 6-11 days out of the month and they last for a few hours each. I have to lie down and sleep when they hit. I'm not sure how much longer I will be active.
I would see a doctor.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch