My Name is Matthew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, my name is Matthew.

If you are curious to know my views on the bible -> Believe that everything has been fulfilled, and that is my own personal stance. That doesn't make me look down on anyone, nor try to pull one over either on a person.

My foundation ? -> Christ Jesus -> What does that mean for everyone -> allowance for freedom of whatever it they may believe. What does that mean for me personally? Freedom, and am willing to teach the bible to the best of my ability hopefully by the spirit of Christ/ holy spirit that comes is given from our Father -> to Christ which we receive via through Jesus because of faith.

My background ? Have been in and out of churches a lot in my lifetime. One of the most terrifying experiences was when going to a Church that apparently was of Charamatic religion. At the age of probably 9 or 10 -> All I know is that is a memory in my head that has yet to ever leave me, do not even remember who exactly was with that brought me into this building. (Preacher placed hands on people speaking in tongues -> people fell over -> like a turtle on its back -> and they acted as if they were climbing a ladder to heaven...

Was the weirdest and crazy experience have had at any church ever. (Though have no problem with people who go and do church this way if they desire) Do not believe personally it is all that biblical sound when it comes to my view point -> Which is everything has already been fulfilled though we still today are indwelled by the holy spirit -> Just not like the Disciples that were spoken to by Christ Jesus -> In which he gave direct commands to them.

My Hobbies? -> Ashamed to admit it but not many hobbies. Enjoy the bible and studying it, hoping to have a Thompson and Chain bible soon to be able to actually really start studying the bible.

My learning background of theology? Mainly the bible -> Though have studied on the confind of a Man named Shawn Mcranney from a show on youtube called "Heart of the Matter", he also has a teaching course called ' Campus ' which He has been going through the bible verse by verse for many years. He had taught me a way to really go into the bible, and look at the context and to question anything and everything that might be taught via someone trying to teach the bible -> which could be making a doctrine of a few verses here and there opposed to what the rest of scripture is saying.

He was a very brash and argumentive man - Reminding of myself -> Also He is of the thought process that is -> Do not believe Him, but believe in God and the Lord Jesus Christ. For as am a Man and have my own theology of (fulfilment - Full Pertertism) -> Though because of this trust God and the Lord Jesus Christ and do not follow me.

Because of these things, have studied under and been taught many different subjects though -> never did my own personal deep dive. Just have been brought the attention of the information he had provided, am kind of like Shawn however -> It it always about praising God and the Lord Jesus Christ and not men. Or the traditions of men.

So all that out of the way,

My name is Matthew, maybe can help you somehow by encouraging you in faith by the spirit that resides in us as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for taking a moment to read... Have been rejected by many people and banned on three Christian websites because of my own ways. This is the first time have been able to just full out explain everything about myself in one quick short message.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you are curious to know my views on the bible -> Believe that everything has been fulfilled, and that is my own personal stance. That doesn't make me look down on anyone, nor try to pull one over either on a person.

My foundation ? -> Christ Jesus -> What does that mean for everyone -> allowance for freedom of whatever it they may believe. What does that mean for me personally? Freedom, and am willing to teach the bible to the best of my ability hopefully by the spirit of Christ/ holy spirit that comes is given from our Father -> to Christ which we receive via through Jesus because of faith.

My background ? Have been in and out of churches a lot in my lifetime. One of the most terrifying experiences was when going to a Church that apparently was of Charamatic religion. At the age of probably 9 or 10 -> All I know is that is a memory in my head that has yet to ever leave me, do not even remember who exactly was with that brought me into this building. (Preacher placed hands on people speaking in tongues -> people fell over -> like a turtle on its back -> and they acted as if they were climbing a ladder to heaven...

Was the weirdest and crazy experience have had at any church ever. (Though have no problem with people who go and do church this way if they desire) Do not believe personally it is all that biblical sound when it comes to my view point -> Which is everything has already been fulfilled though we still today are indwelled by the holy spirit -> Just not like the Disciples that were spoken to by Christ Jesus -> In which he gave direct commands to them.

My Hobbies? -> Ashamed to admit it but not many hobbies. Enjoy the bible and studying it, hoping to have a Thompson and Chain bible soon to be able to actually really start studying the bible.

My learning background of theology? Mainly the bible -> Though have studied on the confind of a Man named Shawn Mcranney from a show on youtube called "Heart of the Matter", he also has a teaching course called ' Campus ' which He has been going through the bible verse by verse for many years. He had taught me a way to really go into the bible, and look at the context and to question anything and everything that might be taught via someone trying to teach the bible -> which could be making a doctrine of a few verses here and there opposed to what the rest of scripture is saying.

He was a very brash and argumentive man - Reminding of myself -> Also He is of the thought process that is -> Do not believe Him, but believe in God and the Lord Jesus Christ. For as am a Man and have my own theology of (fulfilment - Full Pertertism) -> Though because of this trust God and the Lord Jesus Christ and do not follow me.

Because of these things, have studied under and been taught many different subjects though -> never did my own personal deep dive. Just have been brought the attention of the information he had provided, am kind of like Shawn however -> It it always about praising God and the Lord Jesus Christ and not men. Or the traditions of men.

So all that out of the way,

My name is Matthew, maybe can help you somehow by encouraging you in faith by the spirit that resides in us as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for taking a moment to read... Have been rejected by many people and banned on three Christian websites because of my own ways. This is the first time have been able to just full out explain everything about myself in one quick short message.
Welcome Matthew !

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Matthew !

Thank you for the welcome, it is nice to meet you, WOH.

Thank you for the welcome, it is nice to meet you Kaz.

Welcome, Matthew.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

Thank you for the well wishes, and welcome Wynona. Nice to meet you.

Hi Matthew, that is quite a testimony. Thank you for sharing with us. :)
Welcome to our community.

Thank you for the welcome Amazed@Grace, thank you also and along with everyone here to take time to read.

Welcome Matthew! :)

Thank you Devin, for the welcome.

~ ~ ~ ~ May God and the Lord Jesus Christ give you all peace in this life through all the troubles and tribulations in which we all endure.

Thank you for your expressed Kindness, though - for me never been one to touch basis via pm very much, it is very nice to be welcomed by each of you while offering up myself and my background for you to just see openly.

Though it took 26 years of life to come to the Lord Jesus Christ, in todays world in any situation no matter what is going on the only end solution and hope and answer is Him.

Life is a process and the process is that of which is through Christ Jesus is to love God, and to love others by faith and trusting in God, and the Son of God the Lord Jesus Christ.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Name is Matthew ....pleased to meet you. My name's not Mark but that's Luke over there, he's on his way to the John!

Reactions: MatthewG

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you are curious to know my views on the bible -> Believe that everything has been fulfilled, and that is my own personal stance....Am an open book you can ask me about anything.
A Very Warm Welcome, Precious friend! Looking forward to asking you about anything...

See you in God’s Great GloryLand! ↑ :)