My Savior

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then my brother be prepared to give a defense for the hope that is in you, or wadr pls stop tagging me ok, no offense meant

No offense taken, as I said before I say again;

To you and to all that call on His name from a pure heart, I wish them well with their personal relationship with Christ, may it grow and abound in all things.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No offense taken, as I said before I say again;

To you and to all that call on His name from a pure heart, I wish them well with their personal relationship with Christ, may it grow and abound in all things.

Blessings,

then pls stop tagging me, and i wont be offended with your diversions here then!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then pls stop tagging me, and i wont be offended with your diversions here then!

Wishing someone well with their personal relationship with Christ you call diversions? That is sad :(

But I still wish you and all, a increase of Him in our inmost being.

I will say no more.

Blessings

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Wishing someone well with their personal relationship with Christ you call diversions? That is sad :(

But I still wish you and all, a increase of Him in our inmost being.

I will say no more.

Blessings

yes, it is sad, and since i guess i was not clear before, sorry, i'll say something once, why say it again? You do not have to be prepared to give an account for the hope that is in you here, to me, if you choose not to. Wasting away is the policy here

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, it is sad, and since i guess i was not clear before, sorry, i'll say something once, why say it again? You do not have to be prepared to give an account for the hope that is in you here, to me, if you choose not to. Wasting away is the policy here

Ok, one more thing;

Who are you to judge the servant of another?

Blessings,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ok, one more thing;

Who are you to judge the servant of another?

Blessings,

i might be wrong here ok, but imo that fails on two counts, first being that we both nominaly serve the same master, and second, i have already said twice that you do not have to be prepared to give a defense to me for the hope that is in you?

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i might be wrong here ok, but imo that fails on two counts, first being that we both nominaly serve the same master, and second, i have already said twice that you do not have to be prepared to give a defense to me for the hope that is in you?

Thank you for giving me such a freedom.

But if you wish to discuss;

“Christ in us our hope of glory”

I would love to taste the depths of your personal relationship with Christ.

Blessings,

Last edited:

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 13:23 (NASB)
"Can the Ethiopian change his skin Or the leopard his spots? Then you also can do good Who are accustomed to doing evil.

“I can do nothing with myself”

I can change neither the color of my skin nor the spots on it. Nor my nature I was born with, or anything about me. I who am accustomed to doing evil. I, who does not recognize goodness, except as that which I am not.

Needs a Savior.

A ever present one. One that will always be there. Never to get tired or leave, or change His mind.

One that sees all, understands all. I need God Himself to be my Savior and save me from me. For I am my worst enemy. I cause me all my grief. Wanting to be right, wanting things my way. Such a disaster is I.

Such a disaster are we.

A Savior is called for, a Savior is necessary. To save us from all we are.

Blessed are we to have such a one. And His name is Jesus. He came to save us from our sins. He came to save us from us. Thank Him so very much for doing away with that which needs to be done away with, and that is me.....I...... self. On the cross He set me free from me, that I might walk in newness of life by the faith of my heart turned to Him. Such a freedom, such a joy, such a ever present reality to know my Savior this Jesus Christ my Lord personally.

That this relationship that lives in me might grow and abound in all things to the end that I, we, any body who wants it may have it. By the simple searching for it with all their hearts.

To the increase all our hearts are crying for.

Blessings,

"My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation"
(Isaiah 61:10)

Much like Jeremiah 13:23, this speaks of our Lord Jesus' gift of salvation as well as God's love, generosity, kindness, mercy, and grace!

As you, Not me, mentioned the love of God being referenced prior to the giving of the Son (John 3:16), I would like to, in agreement, provide this quote of the King of kings about the ongoing communion of the saints in God in the love of God:

"The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me"
(John 17:21-22)

Praise be to God, our Savior!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation"
(Isaiah 61:10)

Much like Jeremiah 13:23, this speaks of our Lord Jesus' gift of salvation as well as God's love, generosity, kindness, mercy, and grace!

As you, Not me, mentioned the love of God being referenced prior to the giving of the Son (John 3:16), I would like to, in agreement, provide this quote of the King of kings about the ongoing communion of the saints in God in the love of God:

"The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me"
(John 17:21-22)

Praise be to God, our Savior!

Yes,!! Praise be to God our Savior!

This awesome oneness that Christ speaks of, that we have been invited to be partakers of. Is just mind boggling to contemplate.

That this oneness, would be a ever present living and growing reality in our lives.

Blessings,

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey, you dont have to be prepared to give a defense to me for the hope that is in you if you dont want to, it's not my directive after all. This forum encourages deflection. Have a nice day. Awesome op imo btw! I mean totally off base, you are the only one can change your mind, but i like the spirit ok?
Beautiful are the feet
yes, Not me’s feet are aren’t they?

Love both you brothers ~ if you were to challenge me I would stare and not be able to give an answer for a while...but hope I would recognize Who/Spirit is behind the question and at least try to give a defense…and answer...but maybe too late bc you would have forgotten the question :)

Obstinacy: firmly and stubbornly adhering to one’s purpose or opinion; not yielding to argument, persuasion or entreaty; characterized by inflexible persistence or an unyielding attitude.

Antonym: obedient, submission, willing, governable

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

Love both you brothers ~ if you were to challenge me I would stare and not be able to give an answer for a while...but hope I would recognize Who/Spirit is behind the question and at least try to give a defense…and answer...but maybe too late bc you would have forgotten the question :)

Obstinacy: firmly and stubbornly adhering to one’s purpose or opinion; not yielding to argument, persuasion or entreaty; characterized by inflexible persistence or an unyielding attitude.

luckily we do have a hidden trackback button if i have forgotten the Q...why that would be so obscure in xenforo idk tho, seems counter-productive to me?

Reactions: faithfulness

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi, hope all is well with you and your relationship with Christ is growing and abounding in all things.

Hopefully I can shed some light on and tell you what happened in my heart concerning bbyrd009.

Having gone through his post to me, and his responses to the other posters on this thread. I chose not to respond to Him in kind but to “show” the hope that was in me so he might know and taste it by experience. And I did this by pointing to our personal relationships with Christ. Rather than pointing to words and doctrinal issues. Which would not have been edifying but to build the kingdom of self by feeding one’s own opinion of their own spirituality at the expense of another, which would cause a pushing away from Christ.

Therefore, hopefully, as our personal relationships with Christ being the ground of our conversation, it might be as scripture calls it “having the fellowship of the spirit” which is when one believers personal relationship with Christ touches another believer’s personal relationship with Christ, whereby both can be edified and grow. Otherwise a challenge to human reasonings it would always be. “For a tree can only grow from the root from which it sprain”

Still hoping it happens for the increase of Christ in us all.

Blessings to you and all that would read and want to grow in their personal relationships with Christ.