• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gary Anderson

Aug 30, 2020
LAS VEGAS
newcovenanttheology.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love is the theme of my testimony, titled "The Love of God; A 50 Year Journey". But love must be protected by the mind as well as by the heart. There are winds of error, and now, there are few called to be Christians!

Love will conquer all, as it is not of this world and not of man's origination. I do not sell the gospel. Everything I post is free, and is not for sale by anyone else! 2 Cor 2:17 establishes a strict standard for who is approved. Paul said Christ has set the bar high. Millionaire TV preachers do not appear to qualify.

Standing alone, or with two or three may be necessary in these last hours. Christ asked if there would be faith on the earth. That is a good question for our time.

I am not a flake. I wear a mask. I stay out of cults. Even out of the Donald Trump cult. After all, he said his followers would follow him even if he shot someone. He knows he has a cult. And I find his behavior detestable.

The wealthy preachers like John MacArthur may outwardly possess a lot of truth, but a man with a net worth of approximately 14 million dollars is clearly chasing mammon.

God cut my heart, then I believed. It is not the other way around. God cuts and regenerates those he wants. I reject both Covenant Theology and Dispensationalism. However, Israel is a sign. See Romans 11 and Luke 21:24.

I have a little Jewish DNA, and my natural father was a Ramirez. Tests show Ashkenazi and Sephardic. Few Gentiles will be saved and God is turning to Jewish descendants. However, Messianic Judaism is legalistic and fails to acknowledge the New Law of Christ. 1 Cor 9:20-21. Do not take on the yoke of bondage to a law that has been fulfilled by Christ and then abolished by His resurrection.