My Vision For Cb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Y

As for the teaching it is not i who teach but the holy spirit speaking and pounding through me and my entire being so i ask of you since you challenge a prophet of the living god then does the holy spirit have to have any training? the anwer is no the holy spirit can move through whoever he wants to whenever he wants to.

Welcome to the forum holy spirit, you have a lot of fans here! A question if I might; in the dispensation of the kingdom laws, which proclamation phase should we look for your direct action being taken on individuals that are of a certain assembly. ( I know you know)?

Irish

Oh, and holy spirit, you forgot to capitalize your "I", misspelled "answer" and Didn't capitalize "holy spirit"; I'm looking for the deeper meaning here.

Reactions: gervais

wayofthespirit

More often partly wrong than wholly right
Feb 16, 2010
North Norfolk, UK
Sadly, many come to forums in order to pursue agendas which are somewhat less than ideal.

Not everyone that comes to forum has a faulted agenda.....but conversely an aweful lot of folk who have faulted agendas come to forum......it's the nature of the beast I'm afraid to say.

Quench not the Holy Spirit of God is a lesson that comes to mind.

If we say something with the intent of personally promoting it rather than with the chastened and deferential attitude of "God's Holy Spirit will implant this in another believer's heart if it is true, and will allow it to float into oblivion if it's not" then we quench the Holy Spirit of God by not relying on his appointed work.

Now here's a parodox......I've just outlined my 'agenda'......may God's Holy Spirit do with it as he pleases.

Mike.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Welcome to the forum holy spirit, you have a lot of fans here! A question if I might; in the dispensation of the kingdom laws, which proclamation phase should we look for your direct action being taken on individuals that are of a certain assembly. ( I know you know)?

Irish

Oh, and holy spirit, you forgot to capitalize your "I", misspelled "answer" and Didn't capitalize "holy spirit"; I'm looking for the deeper meaning here.

Hang on one miinite here i never claimed that i personally was the holy spirit i claim that the holy spirit speaks and moves through me. The anwer to your question is:

Acts 17:28 i exist in the holy spirit and theres your answer. In short if were beleivers we all exist in the holy spirit and we all have thought and clarity through the holy spirit.

God bless :)

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Gumby,
That's not exactly the way you presented yourself. If you are not to be challenged because the Holy Spirit is speaking through you, then wow, I'm impressed. How could one ever disagree with you. You must be young and enthusiastic, if this is the case I'll give a little, but do yourself a favor and study Elihu in the book of Job. Peace.

Irish

write2witness

Nov 30, 2009
Michigan
Hi there CB members im going to cut to the chase here latley there have been a few members on the board that dont like what im teaching. Well my appraoch to that is you either follow the bible or you dont, many here have cast false judments against me and have disputed gods word. My new vision for this place is that i would teach gods word with more passion with more love and with more feirce teaching straight from the word of god Colossians 3:16 is a good place to start but i think also when scripture is posted there is no need to dispute scripture or to avoid it altogher. I hold no grudges aganst anyone here but we dont need rumors or smuge comments on this board as it seperates the body of christ. In short we dont need to hate, Leviticus 19:17.

Im sorry if i have offended anyone but thats the way i feel, god bless :)

Gumby, I am new here and have only made a few posts, but your words cut through me like a welcomed knife. God told me the exact same thing when I gave my life to His Son in a small boarding house room so many years ago. One night I was praying and He said, "Stand on My Word and never get off - this way you will know what is a lie and what is not." Immediately after this I read the following scripture in the bible, "These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so." (Acts 17:11)

I was thrilled and filled with an incredible power, which I knew was the knowledge His Word had just imparted to my soul. In our present day and age, which closely resembles Sodom and Gomorrah, we need Godly people who will "approach the throne boldly" (Hebrews 4:16) and stand on His Word. God wants people like Moses and David and Joshua, not people like Aaron who under pressure created for the people a golden calf.

So I say Praise God Almighty for your conviction and may He empower you to continue in it, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Gumby,
That's not exactly the way you presented yourself. If you are not to be challenged because the Holy Spirit is speaking through you, then wow, I'm impressed. How could one ever disagree with you. You must be young and enthusiastic, if this is the case I'll give a little, but do yourself a favor and study Elihu in the book of Job. Peace.

Irish

Maybe my point is this irish check me out in the word but if i say something based on the word of god then dont dispute it, the bible says to check evryone out in the word. 2nd Timothy 2:15. And also yes job and the story of Elihu i have read, but the main post here is martins post claiming that what i say is equel to gods word wich is a lie. Christians will not spread lies and vicous rumors i have percevered under trial before the lord and i am approved. James 1:12, Luke 6:22 and 1st Peter 3:14.