MYSTERY is in love with wrath, the declaration of wrath (poisoned?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So this is something that has mystified the men of the world, for generations. What is it, that MYSTERY loves? Many have tried to find out, and have died; have become slaves to MYSTERY and have died. The true answer is given in Revelation, as a mystery, saying "I sit as queen and am not alone and shall not see sorrow" (Revelation 18:7). What does this mean? "I sit as queen of wrath and am not alone in my wrath, and shall not see sorrow, because of my wrath". In other words, MYSTERY is in love with wrath. This may be of God, or it may be of the Devil - only he who has wisdom can discern this, only someone who has compassion, can set it out.

Does the Devil become slave to wrath? He does if he becomes slave to MYSTERY! Do men become slave to wrath? They do if they become slaves to MYSTERY. This is the sin that snares the world: to share in the wrath that men and devils share, in innocence and purity respectively. They have no concern for perfection - for MYSTERY plans to mount wrath to the Heavens, if it does not lead to wrath, it is of no interest to MYSTERY. They have lost sense, they have gone awry, altogether void of righteousness or strength - the wine of MYSTERY's wrath being a heady mixture of the wrath of untold numbers.

"Come out from her, lest you share in her punishment" says God to His Children. Have no part with her wrath, do not fall in love as she falls in love. God surely will visit her with destruction, her final wrath will be spoken of in generations to come - not as triumph, but utter failing. For the wrath of God, is like nothing in this world. MYSTERY will desire more of God's wrath, but the price has already been paid for it - it is wrath lost to eternity, but still she will be in love. MYSTERY will love to talk of her own destruction, in wrath.

Can we pray for MYSTERY? We can pray that those who do not know, be delivered from her, and the snare that she brings. For she does not care about sin, only that which increases her pleasure in wrath takes her fancy. I hope this has been of some encouragement to you.

God bless.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The the thing to remember with MYSTERY, is that when you are wrestling with HER, it's HER that wants wrath, not you!

That's why God mixes a double portion of wrath, for HER and those with HER.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It bears repeating that being friends with the world, increases the sphere of MYSTERY's wrath. HER love of wrath, grows with the number she is able to deceive.