Mystery of how the Lord smites at Armageddon: By His eternal word and immortal feet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord will not smite the nations with a symbolic sword from His mouth, but with His word.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

He is coming again to make war with wicked people on earth, that are gathered to make war with Him from the air.

He is called the Word of God while doing so.

He will do so with the sharp sword, that Scripture already teaches is symbolic of His Word.

By the same word the Lord creates the heaven and earth, He will also make war and destroy them on earth, that are gathered to make war with Himself and His saints.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The Word was God, and the Spirit is Christ, and His word is a bright lamp shining as lightning.

Prophecy confirms, that He will consume His adversaries with the spirit of His mouth and brightness of His coming, which is His word.

He will make war with the same word, that He creates with.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Not only will He destroy the enemies by the power of His word, but also by the immortality of His feet, as well as with the immortal feet of His resurrected saints.

And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The battle of Armageddon will be the most magnificent display of merciless warfare and complete slaughter by any warrior King on earth.

He and His saints will descend from the air to consume by His word and trample the wicked with immortal feet, that cannot be stopped, until the blood rises on the field of battle several yards.

And He will do so until all survivors are destroyed.

By His word, He will consume and trample, and trample and consume, until there is none left alive.

And then all the fowls of the air on earth will be called by god, to feast on the charred flesh of all them gathered at Armageddon, which is all them among the nations maddened and foolish enough to make war with the Lord of Lords and king of Kings.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord will not smite the nations with a symbolic sword from His mouth, but with His word.
Hey we agree, the words of the Lord will judge man

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey we agree, the words of the Lord will judge man

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Amen and hallelujah brother!

Your addition to the proof is perfect. Very well done. I had not thought of it that way until now. Excellent.

My esteem for your insight has significantly risen. In this point. :)