NAACP hahahahahahah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am indeed thinking. I stand by what I have said.

I understand perfectly that you're paranoid. My children's peril? They aren't in peril.

Reality, is not paranoia.

You are just become a "Woke tool".

See, your original self appraisal was that you are a "moderate"...but as i pressed you, your "Hard left" "Politically corrected to the core, WOKE - Self" came roaring out.
= I new it would.

Now, If you own a bible, you can read for yourself that Sodom, is named correctly, and what happened there was judgement on and against Gay Sex Lifestyle.
If you read Noah's account.......God flooded the world for the exact same reason...

Ok then, just wanted to reveal you to the members.

And remember to protect your children, as you don't want them recruited.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

See, your original self appraisal was that you are a "moderate"...but as i pressed you, your "Hard left" "Politically corrected to the core, WOKE - Self" came roaring out.
= I new it would.

Now, If you own a bible, you can read for yourself that Sodom, is named correctly, and what happened there was judgement on Gay Sex.
If you read Noah's account.......God flooded the world for the exact same reason...

You have revealed nothing to them. It is your opinion that I am what you called me. Your or anyone else's opinion, beyond God, means nothing to what I really am. You and no one else defines what I am.

I am a moderate. God knows I am a moderate. His opinion is all that matters.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

= I new it would.

Now, If you own a bible, you can read for yourself that Sodom, is named correctly, and what happened there was judgement on and against Gay Sex Lifestyle.

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You and no one else defines what I am.

God defines you by your words and works.

We've read them.
We've seen your words and what they support, and what they DEFEND.
God is against what you support and Defend.
You can take that up with Him, when you have time.

And remember to protect your children.

Gays do not reproduce, they recruit.

Remember i told you that, as you need to know.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49

The Sin that caused God to burn Sodom into the Black Ash that you can see in Israel, in this location....> You can see it in Israel, today.

= It was this..

2 Angels, males, came to Lot's House.
And the Sodomites (Male Homosexuals) that filled the City.... came to Lot's House and told Lot to send them both out, so that the Sodomites could Rape them.

Lot said......."please take my virgin daughters instead"..

What did God do?
He forgot they had "civil rights".
He burned them, as soon as Lot and group were outside the City, and out of danger from the scorching Heat.

This is not a myth or a mistranslation of the "greek text".
Nor is it a personal attack on any homosexual who might find my post.

Believe it.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God defines you by your words and works.

We've read them.
We've seen your words and what they support, and what they DEFEND.
God is against what you support and Defend.
You can take that up with Him, when you have time.

And remember to protect your children.

Gays do not reproduce, they recruit.

Remember i told you that, as you need to know.

Yes, and I am a moderate. I have taken it up with Him. I prayed over my political stance and when I did, every time I get peace that surpassed all understanding. God knows that I am a moderate.

Maybe you should take it up with Him and get His take on what a moderate is because it seems the republicans here do not truly know what a moderate is.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Sin that caused God to burn Sodom into the Black Ash that you can see in Israel, in this location....> You can see it in Israel, today.

= It was this..

2 Angels, males, came to Lot's House.
And the Sodomites (Male Homosexuals) that filled the City.... came to Lot's House and told Lot to send them both out, so that the Sodomites could Rape them.

Lot said......."please take my virgin daughters instead"..
Offering up your daughters to be gang raped? Lot was one sick and twisted pervert.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to get the history correct. Sherman was not the Union Commanding Officer. Grant was, therefore Sherman’s field orders only apply to his columns. With approval by Grant. So, if we fabricate reparation fantasy identify free camp follower slaves. Sherman felt the free labor deserved a return.
Lincoln wanted to return the freed slaves back to their homeland.
Imagine if that would have occurred. No hyphenation. (African-American)

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False.
The notion of re-colonizing slaves in Africa had a long history. The main group supporting the idea, the American Colonization Society, was founded in 1817. in 1862 Lincoln signed the abolition of the District of Columbia and the Second Confiscation act both included provisions for the return to Africa for those wanting to emigrate. Shortly thereafter Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation which began the process of integration of former slaves.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Few people know that ......because most people want the news as talking points to things they can't defend.

Lincoln approached an all Union Congress. Southern states seats were vacated. The pitch was to violate a US law to transport slaves. US built ships. The US had passed laws to never transport slaves ever. Congress granted Lincoln $600,000 to build the ships and take the slaves back home. When pitched to the Black Leaders a riot almost broke out in the White House. Enraged the black leaders stormed out .......Two weeks later the Emancipation Proclimation was written. I really like that document ......Northerners were allowed to keep their slaves .....But the north is not racist.

In 1862 Congress passed legislation providing funding for colonization, under the direct guidance of the White House. In August 1862 in a widely publicized event Lincoln met with a small group of free African Americans in the White House to present his colonization vision. Colonization was explicitly mentioned in the Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation of September 22, 1862.
The Emancipation Proclamation was revised and introduced on January, 1863 without mention of colonization ......

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not being evasive at all. Sometimes, the only answer is an abortion when something goes wrong medically to save the life of the mother and there is no viability for the fetus.
You sound like a Big Pharma / Big $$$ puppet. Doctors' words are not God's Words!
My stance will not change, Jack!

This is also off-topic. I responded twice to you within this thread. Since abortion is off-topic for this thread I will not do so again.
Yes I know, you are obsessed with defending doctors / Big Pharma and abortions.

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Few people know that ......because most people want the news as talking points to things they can't defend.

Lincoln approached an all Union Congress. Southern states seats were vacated. The pitch was to violate a US law to transport slaves. US built ships. The US had passed laws to never transport slaves ever. Congress granted Lincoln $600,000 to build the ships and take the slaves back home.
You are talking about the District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act. The act allotted $500,000 for compensation of slave holders in the district of Columbia and an additional $100,000 for the emigration of any freed slave wanting to emigrate.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lincoln approached an all Union Congress. Southern states seats were vacated. The pitch was to violate a US law to transport slaves. US built ships. The US had passed laws to never transport slaves ever. Congress granted Lincoln $600,000 to build the ships and take the slaves back home. When pitched to the Black Leaders a riot almost broke out in the White House. Enraged the black leaders stormed out .......Two weeks later the Emancipation Proclimation was written. I really like that document ......Northerners were allowed to keep their slaves .....But the north is not racist.

In 1862 Congress passed legislation providing funding for colonization, under the direct guidance of the White House. In August 1862 in a widely publicized event Lincoln met with a small group of free African Americans in the White House to present his colonization vision. Colonization was explicitly mentioned in the Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation of September 22, 1862.
The Emancipation Proclamation was revised and introduced on January, 1863 without mention of colonization ......
Another little tid bit of history often ignored is that northern blacks owned slaves. And many were more sadistic toward their slaves than southern whites.

The black freed slaves argued against return to Africa because they would be killed. Having been former tribal wars POWs due a death sentence, until slavery brought money to the victor tribes that enslaved them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Offering up your daughters to be gang raped? Lot was one sick and twisted pervert.

He was actually trying to save these Sodomites lives, as He knew what was coming for them.......but its a lot to explain , and you'd have to read the bible......understand some Theology, and you'd never be able to grasp it anyway, or care.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Offered his daughters to be gang raped by sodomite males.

Agreed.

Yet he was deemed the only righteous man in the city.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound like a Big Pharma / Big $$$ puppet. Doctors' words are not God's Words!

Yes I know, you are obsessed with defending doctors / Big Pharma and abortions.

As I said, this is all off topic.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Given the lingering legacy of slavery on the racial wealth gap, the monetary value we know that was placed on enslaved Blacks, the fact that other groups have received reparations, and the fact that Blacks were originally awarded reparations only to have them rescinded provide overwhelming evidence that it is time to pay reparations to the descendants of enslaved Blacks.
Maybe Maxine Waters and Lebron will 'cash in'. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Actually I think a lot of my race would love to have 'white' slaves. The media is busy trying to destroy this wonderful country.