NAACP hahahahahahah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's only 'off topic' when you are against it.

Others have called out posts such as this as being off-topic. I am trying to do my best to not contribute to it.

Maybe you should do the same?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NAACP was fooled by a blonde white woman who was a regular at tanning salons, and wore brown contact lenses, and fraudulently filed race discrimination lawsuits on her behalf against whites, and who held a high office at the NAACP because they thought she was black.

They infantalize blacks and further the victim narrative. Oh, and they're obviously not all that observant.

Sharpton is a serial tax a
evader and Jackson is a fraud. Anyone who obeys their suggestion is a punchline for their reverse racism.
I wonder if they support the 'genocide' of unborn black babies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Others have called out posts such as this as being off-topic. I am trying to do my best to not contribute to it.

Maybe you should do the same?
Doctors are not God. They are sinners! Why would any Christian take the word of a doctor to kill a baby?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctors are not God. They are sinners! Why would any Christian take the word of a doctor to kill a baby?
Of course to be consistent in that judgement the same argument would apply to doctors who manage the health care of healthy babies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course to be consistent in that judgement the same argument would apply to doctors who manage the health care of healthy babies.
You mean doctors who get rich doing so? They get paid even if the patient dies. Big Pharma has made an OCEAN of money by killing people. ACCORDING to DOCTORS there are MANY BAD doctors and nurses who endanger peoples' lives! Doctors have been writing about it for many years!

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As you can see from his response, he doesn’t pay attention.

I wonder if he is consistent and never sees a doctor for himself, ever?

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you can see from his response, he doesn’t pay attention.

I wonder if he is consistent and never sees a doctor for himself, ever?
I do pay attention. That's why I know you are promoting abortions. You work for Big Pharma, right?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do pay attention. That's why I know you are promoting abortions. You work for Big Pharma, right?

You do not pay attention. I have told you before that I do not work for any pharmaceutical company. I am an EMT. I used to work on an ambulance where I would do what I could to save people's lives that were in a medical emergency. Now I work at a plasma center, using my medical skills there instead of on an ambulance.

I also do not promote all abortions. Only medical ones as I have stated countless times. So, you really do not pay attention. Otherwise you would stop misrepresenting what I say.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not pay attention. I have told you before that I do not work for any pharmaceutical company. I am an EMT. I used to work on an ambulance where I would do what I could to save people's lives that were in a medical emergency. Now I work at a plasma center, using my medical skills there instead of on an ambulance.
And I have clearly stated that emergency services are amazing.
I also do not promote all abortions. Only medical ones as I have stated countless times. So, you really do not pay attention. Otherwise you would stop misrepresenting what I say.
Medical abortions where doctors get rich? If you promote killing ONE baby you are guilty! You don't seem to know much about doctors. I have quoted doctors and you IGNORE them!

“Years after completing my medical training, I encountered one of my favorite public health professors, Harvard surgeon Dr. Lucian Leape. at a national surgeons' conference. He opened the gathering's keynote speech by looking out over the audience of thousands and asking the doctors to 'raise your hand if you know of a physician you work with who should not be practicing because he or she is dangerous.'

Every hand went up.”
― Marty Makary, Unaccountable: What Hospitals Won't Tell You and How Transparency Can Revolutionize Health Care

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't seem to know much about doctors.

I know plenty about doctors. I also know that just because you find a quote from some doctors it doesn't mean all doctors are the same.

If I am guilty of anything it is making sure that when there is no viability for the fetus, that two do not have to die. If that means I am not a Christian in your eyes or thatbIbam guilty of murder, so be it.

I know from prayer that God agrees with me on medical abortions. For that reason alone i dismiss everything you say to me. God is my judge, not Jack. God is who Inask if my thinking is correct, not Jack. God knows all, not Jack.

Again, my mind will not change! You believe as you want and I will do the same. God is on my side with this.

With that, this is my last off-topic post in this thread and my last reply to you about this topic of abortions.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know plenty about doctors. I also know that just because you find a quote from some doctors it doesn't mean all doctors are the same.

If I am guilty of anything it is making sure that when there is no viability for the fetus, that two do not have to die. If that means I am not a Christian in your eyes or thatbIbam guilty of murder, so be it.

I know from prayer that God agrees with me on medical abortions. For that reason alone i dismiss everything you say to me. God is my judge, not Jack. God is who Inask if my thinking is correct, not Jack. God knows all, not Jack.

Again, my mind will not change! You believe as you want and I will do the same. God is on my side with this.

With that, this is my last off-topic post in this thread and my last reply to you about this topic of abortions.
Again, you ignore what doctors say!

“U.S. surgeons operate on the wrong body part as often as 40 times a week.”
― Marty Makary, Unaccountable: What Hospitals Won't Tell You and How Transparency Can Revolutionize Health Care

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another little tid bit of history often ignored is that northern blacks owned slaves. And many were more sadistic toward their slaves than southern whites.

False...again
In his 1924 book Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States historian Carter Woodson wrote that escaped and freed slaves that moved north often ended up purchasing family members so they could legally be brought out of the south to be emancipated. The emancipation process was difficult and often didn't happen for years. A free man would purchase his wife and bring her north but during the time waiting for emancipation any children they have were technically born into slavery and had to await their own emancipation ruling.

The black freed slaves argued against return to Africa because they would be killed. Having been former tribal wars POWs due a death sentence, until slavery brought money to the victor tribes that enslaved them.
Maybe you aren't aware but the United States stopped direct importing of slaves from Africa decades before this so it is unlikely in the extreme that any slave in Lincoln's time would be in the situation you describe.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was actually trying to save these Sodomites lives, as He knew what was coming for them.......but its a lot to explain , and you'd have to read the bible......understand some Theology, and you'd never be able to grasp it anyway, or care.
Any parent who would offer up their own children to be gang raped is sick, twisted and downright evil.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any parent who would offer up their own children to be gang raped is sick, twisted and downright evil.
Then why did God burn the Sodomites alive? What did God do to Lot? Do you even know?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why did God burn the Sodomites alive? What did God do to Lot? Do you even know?
'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.” Ezekiel 16:49
Have you read the NT?

Romans 1
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read the NT?

Romans 1
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
This has nothing to do with Sodom. Why are you trying to change the topic?