NAACP hahahahahahah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the hype around Mr. Floyd includes the claims of who he was.
Is includes his alleged resistance to his arrest.

All of that set aside, I feel regardless of who he was, he did not deserve to die like that.
May God have mercy and let him rest in peace.
Not likely.

• Sad
Reactions: ButterflyJones

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George Floyd, That was an outright Media retard stage show ! Not regarding the way he died, but the stage show of who they made George out to be ? an angel ! what a beat up stage show !
Now this has nothing to do in regards his with his death, but the stage show ! One could be forgiven that George was a great man, one would thing, As regards the show !
But George was a very bad evil man ! not to mention was totally stupid to resist the police like he did, that's moronic !
Video surveillance shows Floyd did not resist arrest
If people who want to resist the police ! Sorry I have no regards too what problems that they have brought on themselves ! and doing the wrong thing by people stealing etc and then come the, poor me ! I mean really !

This pity for fools has to stop ! They brought such on themselves.

I do not believe that Floyd died from the knee on that part of his neck.
Henepin county medical examiner autopsy:
"Cause of death: Traumatic asphyxia due to the compression of his neck and back during restraint by police

We have to sit fat people in the Police paddy wagon so they are not laying on their fat gut because they find it hard to breath !
George Floyd was 6'4" and 180 lbs.
and when they are smashed out of drugs and been running from Police and struggling against police, well the heart is going for it and they need oxygen.
So when they have been supercharged up with such a drug like speed, Ice etc etc the body has just gone beyond it's normal limits and then lay on the fat gut and pass out because they can not get enough air in and out of their lungs. and not to mention the garbage drugs they have taken on top of that ! not to mention like Floyd that he was a walking time bomb, being a drug addict for so many years.
No evidence of drug overdose.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All the hype around Mr. Floyd includes the claims of who he was.
This includes his alleged resistance to his arrest.

All of that set aside, I feel regardless of who he was, he did not deserve to die like that.
May God have mercy and let him rest in peace.
The point is not with him ? but them who played along with the game plan peddling the lies and deception that this dude was an Angel ?
It was the hype of elevating ! that is the real crime that was played out ! They used him ! Organisations used him as their idol serving a god ?

Resistance is a fact or the problem would not of come about in fact.
No one would say that he deserved to die in fact, now who says such ? No one did !
He was on drugs all his life and a walking time bomb because of such.

He brought it on himself and the issue is to obey the Law and he message should be do not resist the Police.
If You want to take on "anyone" ? then you are taking the chance of things can go wrong ! So one is willing to take on that chance ? So be it ! it's on their head.

It's not about him, but the stage show that the MSM played along with such criminal intentions. as they do in leading the public astray.
The MSM worked a criminal act ! intent ! to inflate the hype ! and all one sided dribble that was way out of control. and getting away with such nonsense. If he was not Black the MSM would not have a leg to stand on in peddling such delusional mega hype.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Video surveillance shows Floyd did not resist arrest

Henepin county medical examiner autopsy:
"Cause of death: Traumatic asphyxia due to the compression of his neck and back during restraint by police

George Floyd was 6'4" and 180 lbs.

No evidence of drug overdose.
Video ? and the reality before such ?

Autopsy ? he did have drugs in his system and a log time abuser.
I never mentioned an overdose did I.
I mentioned what happens police procedure here, is not to lay them on their guts in the paddy wagon and why. So one can have their capacity be restricted laying on their gut say and after struggling against another, especially if you are weakling and on drugs drunk as a skunk may find difficulty to breath.
Not to mention how many times is that procedure used to hold one down, it's been used all over the world for years with no problem and it does not stop one from breathing unless one is compromised on drugs due to weak or totally worn out from a struggle.
Some drugs can make one perform better but you have to be able to breath, so when the blood oxygen count drops below a set point you go down for the count if your lungs are not up to it.

6'4 and 180lbs, I am 6'2 and at 180lbs I would be more than that in just leaving school days and I was not fat at all. he would be a weakling a walking bean pole. he must of been very sickly.

But i though he had a job as a bouncer and loved punching out people.

I thought he was 6'7 tall.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video ? and the reality before such ?

Autopsy ? he did have drugs in his system and a log time abuser.
I never mentioned an overdose did I.
I mentioned what happens police procedure here, is not to lay them on their guts in the paddy wagon and why. So one can have their capacity be restricted laying on their gut say and after struggling against another, especially if you are weakling and on drugs drunk as a skunk may find difficulty to breath.
Not to mention how many times is that procedure used to hold one down, it's been used all over the world for years with no problem and it does not stop one from breathing unless one is compromised on drugs due to weak or totally worn out from a struggle.
Some drugs can make one perform better but you have to be able to breath, so when the blood oxygen count drops below a set point you go down for the count if your lungs are not up to it.

6'4 and 180lbs, I am 6'2 and at 180lbs I would be more than that in just leaving school days and I was not fat at all. he would be a weakling a walking bean pole. he must of been very sickly.

But i though he had a job as a bouncer and loved punching out people.

I thought he was 6'7 tall.
Mr. Floyd was murdered. He did not overdose. His killer compressed his neck, air passage, by putting his bodyweight on his knee that was pressed against the side of Mr. Floyd's throat for 11 minutes.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't imagine someone being so EVIL that they would kill that little baby in the video I posted. God is totally justified in burning them in Hell forever!

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah the survennce video that shows the cops arriving. No resistance. I'm sorry you don't like that but video doesn't lie
They tell the whole story, don't they ?
Mr. Floyd was murdered. He did not overdose. His killer compressed his neck, air passage, by putting his bodyweight on his knee that was pressed against the side of Mr. Floyd's throat for 11 minutes.
No one said he overdose.
He was a walking time bomb and was on drugs.
That Police tactic move is and has been used for how many years effectively and you can breath, that's why it's to the side of ones back of the neck.
Why was Floyd held in such for so long ? could the cop get the cuffs on him, what was the problem with that ? Video footage can you see what the problem truly was.

But my issue with this is about the MSM and the lies they peddled with it all. I am sure the cop did not try to kill him.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They tell the whole story, don't they ?

No one said he overdose.
He was a walking time bomb and was on drugs.
That Police tactic move is and has been used for how many years effectively and you can breath, that's why it's to the side of ones back of the neck.
Why was Floyd held in such for so long ? could the cop get the cuffs on him, what was the problem with that ? Video footage can you see what the problem truly was.

But my issue with this is about the MSM and the lies they peddled with it all. I am sure the cop did not try to kill him.
The cop had a history with Mr. Floyd. He didn't try to kill him, he did kill him. Intentionally. Because the assault was illegal, against regulations. That cop is now serving time in prison for the murder.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The cop had a history with Mr. Floyd. He didn't try to kill him, he did kill him. Intentionally. Because the assault was illegal, against regulations. That cop is now serving time in prison for the murder.
The Cop worked at the same place with Floyd I believe, as a bouncer at a night club.

I do not believe the cop tried to kill him at all.

I would think it had to do with the drugs Floyd was on that lead to his death and as such the MSM should of been promoting that people not take all the rubbish drugs that they do nowadays.

Crack and ICE etc users you are all total morons, should of been a line of warning, but the MSM clearly have no regard for peoples lives, but are promoting fools.

Floyd was just another long time toxic drug abuser.

I do not know the Laws in the USA but here in Australia no Cop wants to kill anyone, because the Laws make it hell for a start for the cops and as to the State Governments they are the biggest problem of all, because they have been driving out all of the good cops with values, they have been leaving in droves for years and the Government now are totally insane wanting to get people from other country's to come and deal with our people and bringing the age limit down as well, so that we get kids policing ? problem with such people is that they have no life experiences worthy of truly policing and a culture of brats wanting to claw their way up the ranks regardless and the Government created such trash.
We had one zap a 95yo in her old peoples home, she came at the cop with a butter knife pushing her stroller towards the cop, being zapped she fell to the ground and hit her head and died some days after.

Who knows what a cop may have to deal with in the day and pressures put on them to get the numbers up to meet set targets ?
I lived in a spot where I could see the roads well and the Highway Patrol would come about at times and the only morons hooning about driving like total idiots was them in fact. Just on a blitz peddled by the Government to carry out such orders.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cop worked at the same place with Floyd I believe, as a bouncer at a night club.

I do not believe the cop tried to kill him at all.

I would think it had to do with the drugs Floyd was on that lead to his death and as such the MSM should of been promoting that people not take all the rubbish drugs that they do nowadays.

Crack and ICE etc users you are all total morons, should of been a line of warning, but the MSM clearly have no regard for peoples lives, but are promoting fools.

Floyd was just another long time toxic drug abuser.

I do not know the Laws in the USA but here in Australia no Cop wants to kill anyone, because the Laws make it hell for a start for the cops and as to the State Governments they are the biggest problem of all, because they have been driving out all of the good cops with values, they have been leaving in droves for years and the Government now are totally insane wanting to get people from other country's to come and deal with our people and bringing the age limit down as well, so that we get kids policing ? problem with such people is that they have no life experiences worthy of truly policing and a culture of brats wanting to claw their way up the ranks regardless and the Government created such trash.
We had one zap a 95yo in her old peoples home, she came at the cop with a butter knife pushing her stroller towards the cop, being zapped she fell to the ground and hit her head and died some days after.

Who knows what a cop may have to deal with in the day and pressures put on them to get the numbers up to meet set targets ?
I lived in a spot where I could see the roads well and the Highway Patrol would come about at times and the only morons hooning about driving like total idiots was them in fact. Just on a blitz peddled by the Government to carry out such orders.
The cop fully intended to kill Me. Floyd. The move he put in Mr. Floyd's neck/throat is illegal.

The cop compressed his airway with his bodyweight for 11 minutes. The other accomplice cops refused to allow medical personnel assist Mr. Floyd. Even when a medical professional in the crowd of witnesses screamed for them to stop because she knew the compression on his throat precluded breathing.
The cop never lifted his knee, bodyweight from Mr. Floyd's neck. Even after he was dead. He had to be forced to remove himself from the prone man.

A man on his stomach, pinned by the full bodyweight of a cop on his throat is not a threat to anyone.

Opinions don't matter in light of the facts . The fact is the coroner said Mr. Floyd died due to the compression on his throat. And his murderer was tried for murder and found guilty. The accomplice cops were also tried and found guilty.

That's the facts. Opinion doesn't change that.