Namrata

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, after few minutes, that is on 26th is Namrata's birthday.
You can pray God bless her Birthday, and her new year with peace, Joy , success and fulfill her hearts desires.

Thank you!
Much prayers for Namrata bro Mel, especially for how sad she is for loosing a good friend in Christ. I pray much for her heart and spirits to be lifted and to find His joy through her sorrow.
Love my Singh family!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Much prayers for Namrata bro Mel, especially for how sad she is for loosing a good friend in Christ. I pray much for her heart and spirits to be lifted and to find His joy through her sorrow.
Love my Singh family!

yes, thanks sis. Nancy.

Reactions: Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Not sure why Salome coughs in the middle of the night and vomits. You can pray for her healing from cough, she has already finished her medicines. She remains well during day but at nights she coughs, now she is coughing.
Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: My Dreams

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I lift up Namrata and ask that you keep your hand on her. Fill her with hope and a future with many blessings. Keep leading and guiding her in a close walk with you, Lord. Bless her health, finances, and all her relationships, Lord Jesus.