Nashville Bombing - the truth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the deal with this recent bombing in Nashville. What was the bomber trying to accomplish. It doesn't seem that the motive was to injure/kill people as is often the case. What about property? Maybe. What businesses/buildings were closest to the blast? Actually, I heard there were quite a few voting machines from the election that had recently been shipped to the area. Interesting.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eerie Similarities: Tennessee Bomber Looks Like Missing Minnesota Man

Screenshot_20201229-160355_Chrome2-768x511.jpg

*The Nashville suspect is pictured on the right.
As far as I know the motive is still unknown.

Reactions: wip

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That picture is years old. LOL

There's a more recent one...
He was grey with a chin beard.
Wildly unkempt too like the rest of us who haven't had a haircut.

Only thing I have heard or truly know is that he decided to blow himself up to commit suicide in a spectacular way.

Other than that nothing. He was a recluse who didn't talk much to anyone. Not uncommon for IT guys to have poor interpersonal skills.

The whole voting machine thing is a hoax.
Get past that.

What I'm curious about is what kind of explosive did he make or use to create that large of explosion. It appears that he made or had high explosive...a good bit of it.
And that stuff requires a bit of low explosive to set off. (Easily obtainable)
TNT isn't impossible to make or get. Caps are somewhat controlled. The high explosive is usually difficult to come by though... unless you make it yourself but the process chemistry is a bit tricky for people not accustomed to doing it and the neighbors would complain about the smell.

So...the initial pictures don't even show the remains of an RV...meaning that the charges were low...on the floor. Axels and springs went flying up and away.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There wasn't mention of the AT&T theory in the OP article. That was a side piece linked at it the host site of the article.
I thought it was curious. They do look alike, not a matter of younger vs. older same guy thing. More like , wow, that's really uncanny. They could be brothers. There are some differences in features, not just the age thing.

There was a guy years ago convicted of a murder. The Innocence Project exonerated him after it was discovered the real suspect was still at large, had committed another murder, and it was then that his DNA was entered into the system. This is what allowed IP to pursue the case.
I remember when they put the pictures side by side. The suspect, the real guilty man, and the wrongly convicted could have been twins.

That's scary.
I use to have people come up to me, once in high school, thinking I was someone else. They'd start a conversation based on the relationship they had with this other girl. I'd go along just for fun. Once I was at a park and a guy did the same thing. Called me by the same name too.
Hubby saw her one day shortly after we'd moved back to my hometown.
She drove past in a car the precise make and model of the one I use to drive that was my mom's car. I'd told him about those encounters when I was a teenager.
He said he thought it was me he saw driving by as he was out getting the mail until it hit him, mom's car was in the garage and up on blocks. LOL
I saw her but once. Same car.
Then I asked my dad some very serious questions.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There wasn't mention of the AT&T theory in the OP article. That was a side piece linked at it the host site of the article.
I thought it was curious. They do look alike, not a matter of younger vs. older same guy thing. More like , wow, that's really uncanny. They could be brothers. There are some differences in features, not just the age thing.

There was a guy years ago convicted of a murder. The Innocence Project exonerated him after it was discovered the real suspect was still at large, had committed another murder, and it was then that his DNA was entered into the system. This is what allowed IP to pursue the case.
I remember when they put the pictures side by side. The suspect, the real guilty man, and the wrongly convicted could have been twins.

That's scary.
I use to have people come up to me, once in high school, thinking I was someone else. They'd start a conversation based on the relationship they had with this other girl. I'd go along just for fun. Once I was at a park and a guy did the same thing. Called me by the same name too.
Hubby saw her one day shortly after we'd moved back to my hometown.
She drove past in a car the precise make and model of the one I use to drive that was my mom's car. I'd told him about those encounters when I was a teenager.
He said he thought it was me he saw driving by as he was out getting the mail until it hit him, mom's car was in the garage and up on blocks. LOL
I saw her but once. Same car.
Then I asked my dad some very serious questions.

Ancestry dot com is really doing a number on some families with the truth coming out.
I know of at least two separate stories of "oops" they found out!

What do you do when you find out about a son or daughter that is now a 20-something and your known kids are also 20-somethings too?
Or how about that you find out that your siblings are only half siblings.

Or you find out about a half brother or sister that no one knew existed that your mother had and never told anyone about?

Lots of secrets being made known.

All kinds of stuff like this is coming out.

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ancestry dot com is really doing a number on some families with the truth coming out.
I know of at least two separate stories of "oops" they found out!

What do you do when you find out about a son or daughter that is now a 20-something and your known kids are also 20-somethings too?
Or how about that you find out that your siblings are only half siblings.

Or you find out about a half brother or sister that no one knew existed that your mother had and never told anyone about?

Lots of secrets being made known.

All kinds of stuff like this is coming out.
And to think, some people received the Ancestry packet as a Christmas gift.
weeks later, 'surprise you're NOT an only child! Happy new year!'

Dad denied that drive by girl I saw could have possibly been my sister. Many years later and about a year after dad passed hubby handed me an envelope with a card inside.
It was from a young woman of about 30 something. She lived across the country and introduced herself as my half-sister. No kidding. She said she didn't want to inject herself into my life at this late date. She just wanted to see if I had some pictures of dad to share with her since her mom had none.

Ah, secrets. Turns out, hubby knew about her all along. Shortly after we married he had answered the phone here when I was outside and mom and dad were working. It was her. He told dad, dad swore him to secrecy because he was afraid if I knew I'd tell mom and that would kill her. Or, she'd kill him. Only after they were both passed, they had cancer at this time, was Dave told he could spill the beans. But only when he thought the time was right.
That time came when he got the mail that day.

Now that I think about this all these years later, I should have included a little side note with the pics I mailed. BTW, did you ever drive through my home state back in.....

Reactions: Bobby Jo and JohnDB

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I read about a massacre in Columbine, Colorado.

But actually it wasn't the one in a school a few years ago.

There was apparently another massacre in Columbine in the 1920s....

(I just don't understand the culture...)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is the deal with this recent bombing in Nashville.
I do not believe that the truth about this bombing will be released. There have been many cover-ups by the FBI in the recent past. However, this bombing makes absolutely no sense, unless it was designed to destroy critical evidence within a nearby building.
The whole voting machine thing is a hoax.
The hoax which was boldly perpetrated by politicians and their co-conspirators (including the media and the pollsters) was to (1) claim all along that the polls were showing Biden as the winner, and (2) and then declare him the winner of the presidential election fraudulently on November 3 (with the voting machines perpetrating the fraud).

The very fact that the Supreme Court ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to look at the hard evidence. and hear from the dozens of witnesses in this extremely serious matter, is sufficient evidence of not only a hoax but a conspiracy to subvert the elections and thereby subvert the Constitution and the republic.

Furthermore, even Democratic politicians during and before 2016 had complained about Dominion Voting Machines skewing results. Had a thorough criminal investigation of all the voting machinery, and voter rolls, in every state been done by an INDEPENDENT commission since then, the 2020 fraud could not have occurred.

Additionally there were many other shenanigans by the Democrats and the USPS. Therefore some have made a connection between this bombing and the destruction of critical evidence within the AT & T building.

Reactions: wip