• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You came here with much assumption. Either read what I've said without adding to it and assuming you know my intentions and beliefs ....or just move on. I want to get back to the purpose of this thread. Done.

What i did was talk about healthy lifestyle on a Thread that is related to "Natural Health"

Now listen carefully, When you own this Forum, feel free to give members your orders.
Discern that...
Until then, just enjoy the responses., unless your Thread is only designed to allow your opinion to be heard.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is a list of the Supps i take, daily, in case the readers are interested in doing a bit of research on Suppliments

1.) Biotin
2.) Boron
3.) Vitamin D3
4.) Magnesium
5.) Vitamin C
6.) A "organic" Multi Vitamin
7.) C0Q10
8.) Whey Protein Drink
9.) Creatine
10) Highly filtered water with added minerals

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I personally think that God provided natural remedies to every disease and ailment with plants foreknowing the problems do to the curse. We just haven’t discovered all of them or what they all do.

One of God's interesting new creations......"Hildegard of Bingen".......wrote quite a few books on holistic lifestyle/healing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: healthy eating, intermittent fasting

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: NAC (N-Acetylcysteine), antioxidents, anti-inflammatory, glutathione precursor, onions, garlic, sulfur-containing foods, dopamine levels, addictions, OCD, anxiety, bipolar, depression, parkinson's, lung conditions and mucous clearing, pneumonia, lung disease, acetaminophen or tylenol overdose, detoxification, PCOS, insulin resistance

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: NAC (N-Acetylcysteine), antioxidents, anti-inflammatory, glutathione precursor, onions, garlic, sulfur-containing foods, dopamine levels, addictions, OCD, anxiety, bipolar, depression, parkinson's, lung conditions and mucous clearing, pneumonia, lung disease, acetaminophen or tylenol overdose, detoxification, PCOS, insulin resistance

Incidentally, I have used garlic to clear up phlegm by chopping into really small "pills" and swallowing. You can also just mince it ...make a bone broth and add garlic and onions in it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Incidentally, I have used garlic to clear up phlegm by chopping into really small "pills" and swallowing. You can also just mince it ...make a bone broth and add garlic and onions in it.

Garlic and Ginger......when you eat them raw, chopped, minced, whatever, ..they are hot in your mouth and throat, and can cause you some pain.
So, be careful if you try it, reader., and have your liquid ready to wash it all down.
Both are very very good at blood cleansing also.

Raw Garlic, tho, should be used, occasionally only, as it can remove too much of the bacteria you need in your "gut", = that you need .
Garlic is very very strong, its a blood thinner, also.. So, if you take blood thinner/thinning medicine, you need to ask your DOCTOR before you eat raw garlic.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Garlic is food. As is ginger. It never caused me pain although I was diagnosed with ulcers and hiatal hernia at age 14, and at age 36, was told that my stomach and upper GI linings were severely inflamed and bleeding. The doctor put me on antacids and such, and told me it would only get worse and could potentially lead to much worse, even death.

I refused to hear his doom prophecy and instead, researched natural ways to heal my stomach lining. I experienced healing by drinking organic aloe vera juice. ACV (apple cider vinegar) helped add proper acids to my digestive system. I rarely experience acid reflux anymore.

I know people who have eaten garlic daily for many years and raised children eating raw garlic on a regular basis. These are some of the healthiest people I know, living into their 80's and 90's, still active and driving, living alone (not in a nursing home). It will lower blood pressure (bc of the thinning) ...but I believe that if we're eating a diverse diet of healthy nutrient dense foods, they balance each other out. Normal consuming of garlic shouldn't cause issues ....unless you're eating tons of it and little anything else. If you're on a blood thinner or have a medical condition, you should use it in moderation.

No one knows our bodies like we do (other than God). If you eat garlic and feel light headed ....you should probably back off and see where your diet is lacking. Maybe you're not getting enough Vitamin K or other nutrients. I'm not saying we should eat tons of garlic all day everyday. But it's good ....and part of a whole wonderful array of amazing foods God has provided for us.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Garlic is food. As is ginger. It never caused me pain

The pain will be in your mouth when you put mashed raw garlic in it ...
Ginger is the same.......

Both will burn like hot pepper.... in your mouth.
So, for the people here who will try it......just remember to have you liquid ready, as you will need it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: adding garlic to meals, alicin, increased endurance, antimicrobial, anti-cancer, immune health, kills pathogens, lowers blood pressure, respiratory health, heart health (anti-stroke, lowers cholesterol), digestive health, detox, bone health (strength and density), sulfur

Dr Berg outlines the benefits of garlic in your diet in this video.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pain will be in your mouth when you put mashed raw garlic in it ...
Ginger is the same.......

Both will burn like hot pepper.... in your mouth.
So, for the people here who will try it......just remember to have you liquid ready, as you will need it.
I didn't feel pain in my mouth. lol
I did take it down with water....like I mentioned if you read what I wrote.
(rather than picking things out if context for the purpose of criticizing).

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that Dr Berg is a Chiropractor?

He's not a "doctor" who treats sickness, and he's not a nutritionist.
He helps people with their bad backs and bad necks.
He works with your SPINE...... "Chiropractor""
That is his "Dr" Degree.
Of course. My own chiropractor has more knowledge of natural health than any other doctor I've known.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I didn't feel pain in my mouth. lol
I did take it down with water....like I mentioned if you read what I wrote.
(rather than picking things out if context for the purpose of criticizing).

Ive not taken anything out of context.

In fact, you didnt tell anyone that Garlic is a strong blood thinner, and had they not known this, and are on Blood Thinning Meds, ... then garlic can cause them some real issues.
Same with too much Vitamin K

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew Budoff, MD explains the health benefits of garlic and how it helps heart health. A segment on "Innovations in Medicine."

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im trying to help you, so, you might realize this, and let go of the attitude problem., TLHKAJ.
It would be nice if you could do this without attacking me. I'm not prescribing anything to anyone. I'm posting videos for people to watch and then discern and research further for themselves. I'm not force feeding anyone. I'm presenting information from doctors of all sorts, as well as any personal testimonials I find worthy of sharing.

Reactions: amadeus