• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People need to be warned about the dangers of liver toxicity and damage along with kidney problems associated with herbal remedies and their adverse reactions. It should be part of this thread as a warning. I've started a thread to discuss those risks: Risks associated with herbal remedies
Liver toxicity is even more of a danger when dealing with over-the-counter and prescription medications.

My mother had kidney and heart failure as a side effect from meds prescribed by her doctor. There are natural ways to live a healthy life.

Before the doctors killed my mother with covid meds which caused internal bleeding, BP drop, and multiple organ failure ....I had gotten her on a low carb diet, and certain natural combinations to control her blood sugar and they were working. Even her creatinine levels were coming back to a normal range.

Then she got covid ....and the doctors killed her. They wouldn't give her protocols that are proven thousands of times over by other medical doctors to work. So don't come here in a natural health thread preaching their lies. That's not in line with the OP. You are off topic. If you can't share something in line with the OP, I am requesting you create your own thread that is more in line with your beliefs.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to be clear ....you can overdo anything. You can even be unhealthy on an organic diet by overeating and gaining too much weight.
Saying that natural health is bad makes no sense. It's like saying it's bad to eat food. We eat food every day. Good healthy food is medicine.

These things should be taken with much consideration, and much study.

Taking too many supplements can overload the liver, this is true. But anyone who is serious about natural health knows this. And it is a good practice to take breaks from supplements as well ....perhaps, a fast, even.

Taking one single vitamin or mineral can be dangerous. Take calcium, for example. If you take calcium alone, it can cause hardening of the arteries. It requires D3 and K2 to move that calcium out of the bloodstream and into the bones where it needs to go. And beware of biotin supplements, as there are many with copious amounts of (synthetic) biotin which is not good for you. This is the same for Vitamin C supplements. You can tell the cheaply made ones by their "ascorbic acid" which is a synthetic Vitamin C. Just beware.

Btw ...there are doctors who use intravenous high dose Vitamin C to treat cancer. And there is a whole clinic in Mexico with doctors who treat cancer with a very high success rate, with mostly natural treatment, sometimes coupled with chemo, and when needed, surgery. But most often, those more conventional treatments aren't needed.

All these nutrients are meant by God to be consumed in balance and not overdone. In a perfect world scenario, God's plan is that we get what we need from foods raised on nutrient-rich soils. This is why I also have been studying regenerative agriculture and am beginning to look into soil biology.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeyondET

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, liver health, digestive health. high insulin, high blood sugars, bloating, indigestion, reduce fatty liver, Vitamin C, reducing oxidation, increases glutathione, antioxidant, protects the liver, prevents kidney stones, anti-inflammatory, prevents cirrhosis

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to take astragalus, as part of an antiviral cocktail I make, but it started affecting my nervous system, so I quit it, but my wife has no side effects from it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to take astragalus, as part of an antiviral cocktail I make, but it started affecting my nervous system, so I quit it, but my wife has no side effects from it.
Could you describe your symptoms? I oftentimes find that when I take spmething and have a reaction, it's something underlying going on. For instance, iodine is very important for thyroid function as well as women's hormone health. Sea kelp is a great source of iodine. But I couldn't take it because it caused my thyroid to swell up and hurt bad. I did some digging and found out that people with hashimotos can't process iodine. But then upon digging more, I learned that there are underlying issues that cause both thyroid and hormonal imbalance (which I began to experience, mostly after my son went Home) and that is liver dysfunction. So ....I began a liver cleanse, and then nourishing the liver. I also learned of the adrenal connection where it comes to thyroid and hormones. So I began nourishing the adrenals. Lo, and behold, after some months, I was able to tolerate some iodine without a reaction.

I guess what I'm getting at is, we may hear certain things are good for certain issues we have, but our bodies may respond differently than most. I know I can't take most prescription meds. I was prescribed Ativan for anxiety and PTSD, but even a half dose made me feel drugged, which made my anxiety much worse. So I had to overcome anxiety, panic attacks, and PTSD without meds, through slow deep breathing, prayer, scripture, etc. And over a few months, the panic attacks faded away.

I was prescribed thyroid meds, which my body reacted negatively to. So I had to research on my own to find what worked for my thyroid. Then I discovered the adrenal and liver connections, and how that can throw hormone levels off as well. So I've had to treat those as one issue (not treating one without the other).

I also can't have certain pain meds (such as they give in a hospital) because it causes severe blood pressure drop. I went to be with the Lord for awhile in 2006 when I went to have a cyst removed and my BP bottomed out because of the pain med.

All that to say .... we're all different and whereas most may benefit from something, some may not.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curtis, this video explains why you experienced the effects you did. She said it is very potent and that you should be careful of taking too much because it can cause you to feel too warm and too tonified and strengthened and cause headaches, anxiety, and dizziness. So it can effect certain people that way. Others will experience relief from fatigue.

You likely didn't need it so much, or a half dose would've been better to begin with. Some people are more sensitive to things. I oftentimes will begin a supplement with a half dose.

Anyway, here's the video.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
30 cloves of garlic and 5 lemons with skin blended with 1 litre water. I take a shot glass a couple of times a day...so far my hair hasn't straightened or my toe nails curled!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
30 cloves of garlic and 5 lemons with skin blended with 1 litre water. I take a shot glass a couple of times a day...so far my hair hasn't straightened or my toe nails curled!
:) .....do you really?!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:) .....do you really?!
yes....I also have another tea and tonic I make up....

1...Tonic
A handful of fresh turmeric chopped fine, five lemons with skin, chopped, a good chunk of ginger chopped fine and half a cup of honey in 4-5 litres of water. I let it sit for at least three days and voila, a tonic! also consumed by a shot glass or two per day....or more if you want.

2... Tumeric tea
1 good tea spoon ground turmeric powder
1/2 tea spoon ground black pepper
1 cup of water
....bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes
add honey or lemon to taste.

Reactions: BeyondET and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes....I also have another tea and tonic I make up....

1...Tonic
A handful of fresh turmeric chopped fine, five lemons with skin, chopped, a good chunk of ginger chopped fine and half a cup of honey in 4-5 litres of water. I let it sit for at least three days and voila, a tonic! also consumed by a shot glass or two per day....or more if you want.

2... Tumeric tea
1 good tea spoon ground turmeric powder
1/2 tea spoon ground black pepper
1 cup of water
....bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes
add honey or lemon to taste.
That's awesome!! Sounds like some of the things I do.

I mix my own seasoned salt. Some of the things I mix together are pink Himalayan salt, organic garlic powder, organic onion powder, organic paprika, organic black pepper.... I add in grass fed collagen powder, organic mushrooms (powder; 10 different kinds), nutritional yeast, and some wheat grass powder. (lol) You can't taste it with all the other tasty things in it. And I usually throw in a pinch of erythritol-stevia blend (natural zero calorie sweetener) to offset any bitterness and enhance flavors.

I don't cook with this seasoning because I don't want to destroy any nutrients. Instead, I cook with regular seasonings, and if I need more seasoning, I add the seasoned salt after the food is on my plate. Or, I sprinkle it on my salads, boiled eggs, or avocado. Btw, that's a meal I eat several days a week... eggs, half or whole avocado, and a large salad. Yum! :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: organic pasture raised eggs, farming, gardening

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: studies show that eating eggs increases (good) cholesterol, keto friendly, healthy fats, choline, prevent fatty liver

Reactions: Pathfinder7

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brand new information on the antioxidant effects of melatonin, and more.

Keywords: sunlight, Vitamin D3, near infrared, negative effects of LED/blue lights

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: ringing in the ears, tinnitus, insulin resistance

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: fasting benefits

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: intermittent fasting, muscle gain

xoxosta

May 26, 2022
Jacksonville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that life is hard enough for everyone right now and I think you should turn to [link removed] because this is a great article about how oil works in general and how effective it is. CBD oil plays an important role in alleviating the symptoms of many health problems, including anxiety, depression, acne and heart disease.