• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It would be nice if you could do this without attacking me.

No personal attack necessary.

We are just discussion Garlic, specifically, and i posted some specific info that was not previously posted.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After you told me im taking things out of context to criticize you, i then pointed out that you dont know that Garlic is a serious blood thinner.
So, that is not criticizing you......but you think it is...

Also..You said that im taking things out of context to criticize.
So, thats not true.
Avoid doing that.
People eat garlic all the time and as some have testified and I have personally witnessed, many people have eaten it in large amounts and gained life changing benefits such as healing cancer. If one's diet is lacking, they may experience light headedness. But as a part of a healthy diet, it is very very beneficial. The family I knew who ate it raw, daily ....as in, walking out to the garden and harvesting garlic and eating it raw .....have eaten a few cloves a day with no harmful effects. But too, they eat very healthy foods and raw milk, etc ...things raised organically on their own land. Even the children would do this ....and these are some of the longest living people I know who very seldom ever get sick.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
People eat garlic all the time k.

Listen, ive not written that Garlic is bad for you.
I wrote that garlic is hot in the mouth, when raw and crushed, and that Garlic is a blood thinner, and if you are on Blood Thinning Medication, you dont add more to that, without talking to your Doctor.

Its the same with Vitamin K.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are doctors treating and sharing how to prevent Covid-19 using Vitamin D and other natural substances. There are some who have issue with that bc it doesn't make them money.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. My own chiropractor has more knowledge of natural health than any doctor I've known.
Once upon a time I was seeing a chiropractor who was also knowledgeable on nutrition and other things.

One thing he recommended, not a food, but using a balancing ball. He said that this trains the hypothalamus which controls balance, and preventing falls becomes more and more important as we grow older.

716Fy+QZTvS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally don't agree with taking anything that a doctor wouldn't give you. I think it's risky to one's health.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once upon a time I was seeing a chiropractor who was also knowledgeable on nutrition and other things.

One thing he recommended, not a food, but using a balancing ball. He said that this trains the hypothalamus which controls balance, and preventing falls becomes more and more important as we grow older.

716Fy+QZTvS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Awesome! My chiro offers red light therapy as well as lymphatic draining using a vibrator plate. She recommended these for home use so that I could save money using them at home (under her supervision and care).

(For benefit of ...... some.... it should be noted that I am under the care of a medical professional. And yes, she has more training than "just" chiropractic. Wow ....this is ridiculous to have to do this to hopefully mitigate an attack.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keywords: detox, replenishing glutathione levels, lung disease relief, reversing lung damage from smoking

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to increase your body's glutathione levels through nutrition.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that many people are sold on believing everything the world's system sells them. But for those who want to research and study for themselves, it's a good idea to do so more now than ever. Do you not realize that even in eternity, we will consume leaves from trees that bring healing and health?

Revelation 22:1-2
[1]And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2]In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

So if you choose, listen to doctors who prescribe poisons whose side effects far outnumber their so-called "benefits." Then smile as they prescribe more poisons to counteract those side effects ...and shorten your life and your quality of life. Go ahead and believe their propaganda. They publish lies because natural health doesn't line their pockets with our money.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had 4 natural home births, all with wonderful outcomes. My midwife prescribed both vitamins and herbs, as well as nutrition. After a visit, she would tell my husband... "Take her for a baked potato on the way home." Then she'd look at me and say, "And eat the skin!" (lol) She is well educated and trained in natural medicine. She is number one in my state, has delivered many hundreds of babies, and she is the one who trains other midwives and doulas in my state. She is a "nurse midwife."

I took herbals during my pregnancies to nourish the female organs and facilitate an easier less painful birth. I took a specific herbal combo beginning 5 weeks from my due date. This was to prepare the uterine muscles for birth.

When my water broke (2nd pregnancy) and I had no contractions or labor pains, she came to my house and gave me a 3-day "induction plan." This blue cohosh and black cohosh in pill form every hour the first day. The second day, the same. The third day, castor oil, and tinctures of blue cohosh and black cohosh (B&B tincture) held under the tongue for one minute, then swallow and walk, walk, walk. The "cohoshes" stimulate Braxton Hicks type contractions and help dilate the cervix. She also left a breast pump (same reason).

Well, I was to go straight to "day 3" of the plan since my water broke. It worked! Almost 20 hours later, I began to feel mild contractions (around midnight). My labor was very efficient, and I wouldn't classify it as "painful." I had about 2 hrs and 20 minutes of labor (start to finish). And delivery was very quick and easy. My husband was the only one present since I didn't call the midwife well enough in advance to get there before she was born. My husband caught.

We were perfectly fine. Our baby daughter was so calm and peaceful, lively, but not stressed as she might've been in a hospital. My midwife and a doula arrived 15 minutes after my daughter was born. We had a warm herbal bath (baby and I) which was amazingly soothing. And she left me with herbal packs to heal any swelling. And btw ....I had zero allergic reactions.

And this is very much as my other 3 home births went. My longest home birth was about 3 hrs and 20 mins. My shortest was barely over one hour and would've been quicker had I not fought pushing till my husband got home from a job across town. My 3rd home birth was an hour and a half start to finish, but I slept through the first 45 minutes. My husband said he knew I was in labor because my foot would wiggle every 5 minutes, then closer together, and then after 45 minutes I woke up. She was born 45 minutes later. Again, my midwife didn't make it in time and my husband caught. My midwife and a doula arrived soon after. All was well.

Now, I want to say .....blue and black cohosh should never NEVER be taken during pregnancy without the advise of a midwife. And NEVER take it unless you're past your due date and it's important to deliver soon (as with me, since my water had broken). The cohoshes WILL cause uterine contractions, and therefore can cause miscarriage or premature labor if taken early in pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The growing use of herbal medicines: issues relating to adverse reactions and challenges in monitoring safety
The general perception that herbal remedies or drugs are very safe and devoid of adverse effects is not only untrue, but also misleading. Herbs have been shown to be capable of producing a wide range of undesirable or adverse reactions some of which are capable of causing serious injuries, life-threatening conditions, and even death
Devin, this is not a debate thread. Would you mind posting your beliefs on this in a separate thread? I am posting information based on studies, and presented by doctors and people with personal experiences. This is the purpose of this thread. You've already stated that you aren't interested in taking anything but what is prescribed by your doctor. So you obviously are not interested in natural health.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just came by to say let the glorious Lord be praised dear sister .
Yes indeed , its far better for us to eat the healthy things as our LORD made them .
Now praise the Lord my sister .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin, this is not a debate thread. Would you mind posting your beliefs on this in a separate thread? I am posting information based on studies, and presented by doctors and people with personal experiences. This is the purpose of this thread. You've already stated that you aren't interested in taking anything but what is prescribed by your doctor. So you obviously are not interested in natural health.
People need to be warned about the dangers of liver toxicity and damage along with kidney problems associated with herbal remedies and their adverse reactions. It should be part of this thread as a warning. I've started a thread to discuss those risks: Risks associated with herbal remedies

Last edited: