Need help figuring out illness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you take drugs that suppress your immune system .
Just remember this my friend , THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . HE is with us through it all . So have no worries nor fear .
Praise HIM . You will be prayed for my friend .
No I don't take anything for my immune system.

Reactions: amigo de christo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctor called me and ordered an x-ray of my chest. She said she would look for pneumonia. This morning I woke up and I was sweating worse than usual and my lungs have congestion. So maybe this will turn something up. I don't have swollen lymph nodes.
It's not unusual for infections in the sinuses to migrate to the lungs. When I was younger I was prone to bronchitis and it frequently began as nasal congestion. You'll probably need a course of something like zythromycin (a z pack).
It's a weeks worth of antibiotics and sometimes an additional course is required afterwards.

After you begin treatment, it's good to get light regular exercise, like walking or stretching with deep breathing, if you're strong enough to move about. The lymphatic system, the main pathway for our immune system, has no pump to move lymph, the fluid that carries the lymphocytes, phagocytes, and foreign material back to your circulatory system. Muscular movement contracts the lymph vessels and they have one way valves to move the lymph back toward the heart. It's difficult to recover from infection if you don't move about and circulate the lymph. This is part of the reason that older people are more likely to have prolonged or lethal infections. As we get older and feel less energetic, we don't exercise our bodies as much and our immune system is less effective.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not unusual for infections in the sinuses to migrate to the lungs. When I was younger I was prone to bronchitis and it frequently began as nasal congestion. You'll probably need a course of something like zythromycin (a z pack).
It's a weeks worth of antibiotics and sometimes an additional course is required afterwards.

After you begin treatment, it's good to get light regular exercise, like walking or stretching with deep breathing, if you're strong enough to move about. The lymphatic system, the main pathway for our immune system, has no pump to move lymph, the fluid that carries the lymphocytes, phagocytes, and foreign material back to your circulatory system. Muscular movement contracts the lymph vessels and they have one way valves to move the lymph back toward the heart. It's difficult to recover from infection if you don't move about and circulate the lymph. This is part of the reason that older people are more likely to have prolonged or lethal infections. As we get older and feel less energetic, we don't exercise our bodies as much and our immune system is less effective.

Thanks for the lymph information. I'll get some exercise. I woke up this morning drenched in sweat. It got worse. I waited till morning and got my chest x-ray. Everything looks fine. I just started having symptoms a week ago so I'm concerned that it may be too early to show up on labs.

I'm considering two things, either some form of cancer or my immune system fighting the body. I had the vaccine 9 months ago and I heard it can cause an immune response. My Absolute Lymphocytes were 0.9 in a range of 1.0-3.9 so the doctor said if it was 0.1 she'd be wondering why, but 0.9 didn't concern her. She scheduled me with my PC for further testing.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the lymph information. I'll get some exercise. I woke up this morning drenched in sweat. It got worse. I waited till morning and got my chest x-ray. Everything looks fine. I just started having symptoms a week ago so I'm concerned that it may be too early to show up on labs.

I'm considering two things, either some form of cancer or my immune system fighting the body. I had the vaccine 9 months ago and I heard it can cause an immune response. My Absolute Lymphocytes were 0.9 in a range of 1.0-3.9 so the doctor said if it was 0.1 she'd be wondering why, but 0.9 didn't concern her. She scheduled me with my PC for further testing.
Lymphocytes are created in the bone marrow. Usually a cancer would lead to excessive numbers of white blood cells, as in leukemia. I can't say it's impossible, but an infection is far more likely.
If you're going to exercise, keep it light, low impact, you just want to get deep breaths and a lot of muscular movement.
Swimming is about the best for low impact and full engagement of the muscles, but walking is good, biking, jogging, hiking, etc. Just avoid strenuous exercise, at least until you're diagnosed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes , this was what i was trying to warn some about .
They did animal trials on the mrna , and it those who were vaccinated , the immune response
went haywire and was attacking the body as well . You will be prayed for my friend .
I had a big concern over this , due to it went bad in animal trials when they introduced a virus into the mrna vaccinated animal trials .
And devin, they never fixed the problem . They just used us as genuie pigs .
No need to fear my friend . The LORD is with the lambs . You will be prayed for my friend .
but i was trying to warn us all from the start . Not every animal died , nor did all get a hyper immune response .
But quite a few did .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah , its not that low my friend . No need to worry . Just remember the LORD is with the lambs .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes , this was what i was trying to warn some about .
They did animal trials on the mrna , and it those who were vaccinated , the immune response
went haywire and was attacking the body as well . You will be prayed for my friend .
I had a big concern over this , due to it went bad in animal trials when they introduced a virus into the mrna vaccinated animal trials .
And devin, they never fixed the problem . They just used us as genuie pigs .
No need to fear my friend . The LORD is with the lambs . You will be prayed for my friend .
but i was trying to warn us all from the start . Not every animal died , nor did all get a hyper immune response .
But quite a few did .
Well I don't know what it is yet. I will continue testing with my primary care doctor to be sure. So far nothing is turning up as the cause.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The internet suggests low testosterone could cause night sweats and fatigue, I have a message into my doctor for that. I had low testosterone back in 2006-2009 when I was on pain meds after a bad surgery.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I just fill up the tub and add a cup of epsom salt to it.
It is said that the epsom salts will draw out any impurities and chemicals that may build up in your body.
Sometimes I feel better, sometimes I feel the same.
Much Love
Hugs
I ALWAYS feel better after a salt bath, for some reason!

Much love!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I just fill up the tub and add a cup of epsom salt to it.
It is said that the epsom salts will draw out any impurities and chemicals that may build up in your body.
Sometimes I feel better, sometimes I feel the same.
Much Love
Hugs
You're right about epsom salts. Similarly, sea salt+baking soda+bentonite clay in a soaking bath will pull toxins out. The military has used this to treat soldiers exposed to radiation. I used it for my son after radiation treatments to pull excess radiation from various parts of the body where it didn't need to be. It worked well for him.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back when covid first came on the scene, my dad 87 and his girl 78 we believe both caught covid.
They were extremely congested. My dad went to a woman doctor, she was the "old fashioned" type.
She told my dad to get a basin or bowl, fill it with hot/boiling water, put thyme in the water and place a towel over his head and breath in the vapors.
In a couple days of doing this, his congestion had retreated considerably.
Now when he hears me cough on the phone (I'm a smoker) he asks me if I have thyme in the cupboard.
Just sharing.
Hugs

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @TLHKAJ I'm trying to get my doctors to check my testosterone. I had problems with it while on some medication years ago. I put messages into my primary care and the urgent care doctor hoping they would check it. Hopefully they will so I can rule that out.
I'm sorry you're going through this, @devin553344.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
21971_30194e48d3721fe7c93dd5d00fbb6c4b.png

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an update. Today is 11 days since I first had symptoms of night, sweats chills and fatigue. Today I feel fully recovered and haven't had any chills or night sweats for the last two days. Thanks everyone for your prayers!