Need help figuring out illness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had chills Sunday night and sweats when I woke up. A little on Monday night, but just barely. Wednesday I had this terrible feeling in my body and got super fatigued. I really couldn't get out of bed all day Wednesday. Today I'm better but not sure what's going on with my body. I've had chills before and the doctor said it might be my thyroid since I have a-typical cystic fibrosis. But he said the only way to tell is to do a blood test when I'm having the chills which is unlikely to happen.

I could use prayers to help figure out what's wrong with me so I can get treated. I'm a little lost and felt close to death yesterday for some reason.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had chills Sunday night and sweats when I woke up. A little on Monday night, but just barely. Wednesday I had this terrible feeling in my body and got super fatigued. I really couldn't get out of bed all day Wednesday. Today I'm better but not sure what's going on with my body. I've had chills before and the doctor said it might be my thyroid since I have a-typical cystic fibrosis. But he said the only way to tell is to do a blood test when I'm having the chills which is unlikely to happen.

I could use prayers to help figure out what's wrong with me so I can get treated. I'm a little lost and felt close to death yesterday for some reason.

Praying for you Devin. Can you call your doctor to see if he would approve a home blood draw? They do have that most places and hospitals.
I hope you feel better soon, God bless and keep you healthy bro!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you Devin. Can you call your doctor to see if he would approve a home blood draw? They do have that most places and hospitals.
I hope you feel better soon, God bless and keep you healthy bro!
Thanks Nancy. I would have to go to urgent care. I've been feeling OK in the mornings except Wednesday. I'm trying not to go to urgent care yet. I feel like a chemical is in my body that normally isn't there. I can feel it today. I'll probably only go to urgent care if the symptoms hit in the morning. If I try to go later on in the day it's a 2hr wait to see a doctor.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Nancy. I would have to go to urgent care. I've been feeling OK in the mornings except Wednesday. I'm trying not to go to urgent care yet. I feel like a chemical is in my body that normally isn't there. I can feel it today. I'll probably only go to urgent care if the symptoms hit in the morning. If I try to go later on in the day it's a 2hr wait to see a doctor.

Nothing to lose, even if you have to wait :) Take care of yourself.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I just fill up the tub and add a cup of epsom salt to it.
It is said that the epsom salts will draw out any impurities and chemicals that may build up in your body.
Sometimes I feel better, sometimes I feel the same.
Much Love
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is said that the epsom salts will draw out any impurities and chemicals that may build up in your body.
Much Love
Hugs
You are loved sister . Let us sing praises with much thanksgivings unto the glorious Lord . HE is with us through it all .
What a wonderful home awaits the lambs .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much Love
Hugs
Thanks for the advice.