Need help figuring out illness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keeping you still in my prayers!
Thanks amadeus for your care. I kinda wonder if I'm having a mild case of Coronavirus. I was vaccinated and perhaps it's super mild. I have sneezed a few times since last Sunday which isn't normal for me. I have the sniffles and the corner of my left eye is red. Night sweats and cold and body aches on a few nights. I'm also having fatigue and for the past week haven't been able to stay out of bed all day like I was doing.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks amadeus for your care. I kinda wonder if I'm having a mild case of Coronavirus. I was vaccinated and perhaps it's super mild. I have sneezed a few times since last Sunday which isn't normal for me. I have the sniffles and the corner of my left eye is red. Night sweats and cold and body aches on a few nights. I'm also having fatigue and for the past week haven't been able to stay out of bed all day like I was doing.
Well, I am no expert on such things. I lean heavily on God and my wife when it comes to the details. I also trust some of my doctors more than the untrained, would-be, experts. Be careful about trusting too much to the politically tainted medical advice offered by other people. They may be sincere, but more than sincerity may be needed.

There really is some good medical advice and treatment available for many of our ailments, but politics may make it difficult for commoners like you or me to choose the right course. The only one you can of course be certain about... is God.

Both my wife and I have also received the Covid-19 injections taking the advice of several trusted physicians. We have had no problems as a result of our choice. Good doctors, or the hand of God, or both? Thank you dear Lord!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I am no expert on such things. I lean heavily on God and my wife when it comes to the details. I also trust some of my doctors more than the untrained, would-be, experts. Be careful about trusting too much to the politically tainted medical advice offered by other people. They may be sincere, but more than sincerity may be needed.

There really is some good medical advice and treatment available for many of our ailments, but politics may make it difficult for commoners like you or me to choose the right course. The only one you can of course be certain about... is God.

Both my wife and I have also received the Covid-19 injections taking the advice of several trusted physicians. We have had no problems as a result of our choice. Good doctors, or the hand of God, or both? Thank you dear Lord!
Yes I remember our conversations regarding your wife's medical condition. The vaccine would be recommended in her case since the Coronavirus attacks the lungs.

I haven't had any breathing problems though, so I'm really unsure about having the Coronavirus.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I remember our conversations regarding your wife's medical condition. The vaccine would be recommended in her case since the Coronavirus attacks the lungs.

I haven't had any breathing problems though, so I'm really unsure about having the Coronavirus.
Check with someone you trust who is also knowledgeable in the field. I will keep you in prayer. Our God is able in every situation!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check with someone you trust who is also knowledgeable in the field. I will keep you in prayer. Our God is able in every situation!
I was thinking about getting a Coronavirus test done at the pharmacy, but haven't got around to it yet. I can do that myself and check.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God be with you then my friend!
Thanks again. I'm starting to think I have the coronavirus. But I don't think I need to get tested or go to the doctors. The CDC says a person is contagious for 10 days with a mild to moderate case of it. And I had mild chills for the first night which were less the second night and then gone. 3 days later after the first chills the fatigue hit me hard and now is tapering off.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks again. I'm starting to think I have the coronavirus. But I don't think I need to get tested or go to the doctors. The CDC says a person is contagious for 10 days with a mild to moderate case of it. And I had mild chills for the first night which were less the second night and then gone. 3 days later after the first chills the fatigue hit me hard and now is tapering off.
I would still get tested.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would still get tested.
It said they would report my test to the health care authorities. So I'm hesitant to get tested. I don't like my privacy invaded under some emergency act authority. I kinda see the gov as committing evil works among this pandemic madness.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had night sweats again so I think I will wait a little longer and if it doesn't go away see a doctor.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the courage up to go see the doctor today. They ran tests and checked my heart. Everything looked OK except I had a low Lymphocite count. So I'm waiting for my doctor to respond and tell me if it's a problem.

Reactions: Lambano

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lymphocytes are part of the body's mmune response to infection, and redness in the corner of your eye suggests an infection in that tissue or the sinuses in the immediate area. There are other potential causes, but given your other symptoms an infection is likely. The testing was probably to identify the nature of the infection and a virus like covid could cause it, but lots of things cause infections.

I pray that you recover quickly and find rest through the night. Amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lymphocytes are part of the body's mmune response to infection, and redness in the corner of your eye suggests an infection in that tissue or the sinuses in the immediate area. There are other potential causes, but given your other symptoms an infection is likely. The testing was probably to identify the nature of the infection and a virus like covid could cause it, but lots of things cause infections.

I pray that you recover quickly and find rest through the night. Amen.
The doctor said I didn't have covid. With night sweats and fatigue and low lyphocites I'm now a little bit worried about something else. I have to wait for the doctor to make an assessment. My symptoms just started a week ago.

Reactions: amigo de christo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctor said I didn't have covid. With night sweats and fatigue and low lyphocites I'm now a little bit worried about something else. I have to wait for the doctor to make an assessment. My symptoms just started a week ago.
The lymphocytes create antibodies which attach to invading bacteria or viruses. These antibodies allow phagocytes to engulf them and carry them to lymph nodes. Do you have swollen nodes in your neck?
Some infection is still the most likely cause. Some bacterial infections linger a long time and need antibiotics to help knock the infection back. I tend to get night sweats with sinus infections, but even allergies can cause similar responses.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the courage up to go see the doctor today. They ran tests and checked my heart. Everything looked OK except I had a low Lymphocite count. So I'm waiting for my doctor to respond and tell me if it's a problem.
Do you take drugs that suppress your immune system .
Just remember this my friend , THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . HE is with us through it all . So have no worries nor fear .
Praise HIM . You will be prayed for my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no worries my friend . Just remember , THE LORD is with the lambs . So put those hands up and let the LORD be praised .
He is with the lambs through it all . You will be prayed for as well my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lymphocytes create antibodies which attach to invading bacteria or viruses. These antibodies allow phagocytes to engulf them and carry them to lymph nodes. Do you have swollen nodes in your neck?
Some infection is still the most likely cause. Some bacterial infections linger a long time and need antibiotics to help knock the infection back. I tend to get night sweats with sinus infections, but even allergies can cause similar responses.
The doctor called me and ordered an x-ray of my chest. She said she would look for pneumonia. This morning I woke up and I was sweating worse than usual and my lungs have congestion. So maybe this will turn something up. I don't have swollen lymph nodes.