Need help understanding "paranormal activity" and the Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ educated me about a Bible I inherited from a family member. It was a Mason Bible. I didn't know anything about the Mason's or freemasons...after she shared what they were about I got rid of it.
So a doorway may have been opened when I was reading through it back then.
Well, the masons are a huge part of the elite cult. They have their preferred bloodlines just like the illuminati. The illuminati is a masonic offshoot and have their bloodlines as well. (I am of both masonic and illuminati bloodlines by natural birth.)

The freemasons are also a part of the whole SRA/MK world. They have started false religions, and even NASA is a masonic front organization where MK programming is carried out.

Anyway, when you read the masonic Bible, were you saved?

Freemasonry teaches that lucifer is god. The masonic bible is a regular KJV (for the most part) with an intro in the front, explaining about freemasonry, beliefs, history, etc. They try to tie in their false doctrine with the Bible. It's very much like how cults twist the Word to fit what they believe. The masonic symbolism on the masonic bible cover represent the male and female genitalia. That should tell you a lot.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The power of God almighty is more powerful than anything in the Universe he created, if you believe in him and Christ his son and love them with all your heart, the adversary’s legion cannot harm you.
Yeah I know. I am not afraid of anything.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y
Well, the masons are a huge part of the elite cult. They have their preferred bloodlines just like the illuminati. The illuminati is a masonic offshoot and have their bloodlines as well. (I am of both masonic and illuminati bloodlines by natural birth.)

The freemasons are also a part of the whole SRA/MK world. They have started false religions, and even NASA is a masonic front organization where MK programming is carried out.

Anyway, when you read the masonic Bible, were you saved?

Freemasonry teaches that lucifer is god. The masonic bible is a regular KJV (for the most part) with an intro in the front, explaining about freemasonry, beliefs, history, etc. They try to tie in their false doctrine with the Bible. It's very much like how cults twist the Word to fit what they believe. The masonic symbolism on the masonic bible cover represent the male and female genitalia. That should tell you a lot.
Yes I was saved...my family member wasn't. We (you and I) talked about it on the Worthy Forum....he didn't involve himself in any of the ceremonies....I think he was a member by name only. Most business owners in town belonged.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y

Yes I was saved...my family member wasn't. We (you and I) talked about it on the Worthy Forum....he didn't involve himself in any of the ceremonies....I think he was a member by name only. Most business owners in town belonged.
I do remember is talking about some of these things. If he only went through the "blue lodge" levels, he may not have gone very far. I think some drop out when they become aware that the god of freemasonry is lucifer.

I have posted (in the past) a video of a survivor testimony of what the masons do to children (and each other). It's not for the faint of heart.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I'm going to have to think about this.

That's actually very interesting because it's been nothing of mine moving and I hadn't thought about that yet. I will need to bring that into prayer.
You been watching Poltergeist?

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you talking about? I’m not lead by anything but Christ. Who are the Warrens?
The Warrens? They were hoaxsters, Amityville The Conjouring movies A Haunting in Connecticut.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m guessing you have never had a supernatural experience?
The only experience I’ve had is the love of Jehovah and his son Christ.

I see there are a lot of folk on here who promote this kind of stuff, this shouldn’t be allowed on a Christian forum.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only experience I’ve had is the love of Jehovah and his son Christ.

I see there are a lot of folk on here who promote this kind of stuff, this shouldn’t be allowed on a Christian forum.
It’s all part of it.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck
'You can be harassed, you can be oppressed, and you can be frustrated by the enemy, but where the Spirit of God lives, there is liberty. Satan cannot inhabit the same space as the Holy Spirit. If you are indwelt by God the Holy Spirit, Satan cannot get in you. He can come up against you and harass you, but he cannot possess you. “For greater is the power that is in you than the power that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). ...Satan (and his demons) are adversaries to be warned of, but Scripture also depicts this roaring lion fleeing with his tail between his legs. For God says, “Resist him, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7).

The mission of the church is despised by Satan and the forces of hell, and they will do everything they can to push us out of the battle and onto the sidelines. They want to paralyze us, hold us captive, and cause us to retreat. However, we are called to pursue this battle until every inch of real estate on this planet confesses Christ as Lord and Savior." RC Sproul

Things flying off the shelf, means they are trying scare tactics, to intimidate you to become paralyzed in fear so that you cannot function. Moving your legs and breathing down your neck is quite alarming. They do flee when Jesus name is mentioned. Pray over your entire household, bless the house, every room in Jesus name. Ask Jesus to send this demon away and believe that He will. I am not pretending to know how to exorcise a house, but strong faith and affirmation that your home is the house where Jesus and you are the temple of the Holy Spirit, is a winning hand. Remember when two are in prayer, He is there. So pray together reading scriptures aloud, praising the Lord and asking for His peace. You have the Holy Spirit and power is unrealized by you at this point. Think of this entity as a child, who is knocking over things in the house and breathing on you. You would respond sternly and in authority to this child. You have authority over this entity by the power of the Holy Spirit, to order it to depart! But you have to believe it. Satan is already defeated.
I think someone else mentioned that a Masonic Temple is nearby. That maybe it. Principalities are in charge of certain areas, regions of the world, and this prince of darkness is being threatened by your presense or any Christians, because he has the area under his influence. Fear not. As long as you are afraid, it will continue.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using Ouija boards is opening oneself up to evil spirits and is a foolish thing to do.
A parachurch ministry I spent 2 weeks with teaches that. I first used one when I was 5.

Yep! That is like inviting them.

I recall a book called The Demonologist, if I recall, with a portion read on Dr. Gene Scott's old satellite network. A young Christian fellow brought his girlfriend to Church with him, and whenever the pastor, who had the gift of discerning evil spirits, got close to her, she suddenly turned violent towards him.

Somehow the pastor (along with other elders) convinced the boy and her girlfriend to go into a private room with him and the elders. He tried to approach the girl again, and again she became violent at him.

The pastor then asked the girl what she had been up to, for she was apparently crying at this point and pretty much herself. The girl admitted that she loved her boyfriend so much, that she would do anything to make him love her back. So she sought an occult store that sold Satanic ritual artifacts, and performed a little ceremony she was shown.

That... acted as a direct 'invitation' of evil spirits into her life.

Reactions: Mantis and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A few years back a woman with 2 small children moved in next to us. She had a large, blue 5-pointed star beside her front door. I never thought much about it.
One day as I got out of the car and walked into the house, I saw her out front of her place. I ignored her and walked into my place. I thought, "The least you could've done was say hi to your new neighbor."
A few days later I went out to the car. As I left our walkway to join the common walkway, my neighbor did the same. I turned and said hi to her. An invisible force grabbed me and as I stood held against my will, this woman started moving around in a way that was presenting her body to me in a sexual manner.
I jerked to get free from the grasp and after 3 tries, I broke free. I went and got into the car.
A night or 2 later intercession came on me for someone that had come into my life. As it finished, I saw, in the Spirit, what looked like a little tornado shoot out of my stomach and disappear through my wall.
A few days later I looked out my living room window and saw that my neighbor was moving out. She'd just moved in!
The next day I encountered her out back. We said hi and she gave me a backyard toy for my granddaughter. She looked at me like she was terrified of me.
I saw her later out front with some guy. Then she was gone.
I've seen her a few times since from a distance as she may have moved a mile or so away. I looked up the blue star online and learned that it is a symbol for some type of Freemason witch's group. I prayed for her and her kids for awhile and then forgot about her. I just remembered about her now.
I'd had a similar thing happen years before, but the woman only had a fraction of the holding power.

Reactions: Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh yeah, it hides, too! My guess is too many militant Christians walking around!

Reactions: Mantis

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I don't fear evil. But it is everywhere on this planet.
Yes I know but I am protected through my belief in Jehovah and Christ protect from that evil, so I fear not and worry not.

Reactions: Truman