Need help understanding "paranormal activity" and the Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I played with Quiji boards at 12/13 years old and two demons attached to me. Lets just say they made my life hell. Jesus let me hear them twice. Absolutely awful entities. I will have a hard time not judging them harshly when the time comes.
My sister let some of her "friends" talk her into going to a party where they were messing around with a Ouija board. She says they contacted some entity claiming to be the shade of some murdered reporter. That frightened the spit out of her. But it scared her straight. She made some new friends who led her to Christ. (Praise God!)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My sister let some of her "friends" talk her into going to a party where they were messing around with a Ouija board. She says they contacted some entity claiming to be the shade of some murdered reporter. That frightened the spit out of her. But it scared her straight. She made some new friends who led her to Christ. (Praise God!)

Ah this is the stuff I was hoping to hear on my ghosts thread...

Those boards are dangerous and yet they sell them in toy shops. Even the bible tells us not to mess with black magic or try to contact the dead.

I believe the supernatural is real but I'm not sure about ghosts. Iv never experienced either

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ah this is the stuff I was hoping to hear on my ghosts thread...

Those boards are dangerous and yet they sell them in toy shops. Even the bible tells us not to mess with black magic or try to contact the dead.

I believe the supernatural is real but I'm not sure about ghosts. Iv never experienced either
A few years back it was the number one selling Christmas gift. No wonder we are in the mess we are.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A few years back a woman with 2 small children moved in next to us. She had a large, blue 5-pointed star beside her front door. I never thought much about it.
One day as I got out of the car and walked into the house, I saw her out front of her place. I ignored her and walked into my place. I thought, "The least you could've done was say hi to your new neighbor."
A few days later I went out to the car. As I left our walkway to join the common walkway, my neighbor did the same. I turned and said hi to her. An invisible force grabbed me and as I stood held against my will, this woman started moving around in a way that was presenting her body to me in a sexual manner.
I jerked to get free from the grasp and after 3 tries, I broke free. I went and got into the car.
A night or 2 later intercession came on me for someone that had come into my life. As it finished, I saw, in the Spirit, what looked like a little tornado shoot out of my stomach and disappear through my wall.
A few days later I looked out my living room window and saw that my neighbor was moving out. She'd just moved in!
The next day I encountered her out back. We said hi and she gave me a backyard toy for my granddaughter. She looked at me like she was terrified of me.
I saw her later out front with some guy. Then she was gone.
I've seen her a few times since from a distance as she may have moved a mile or so away. I looked up the blue star online and learned that it is a symbol for some type of Freemason witch's group. I prayed for her and her kids for awhile and then forgot about her. I just remembered about her now.
I'd had a similar thing happen years before, but the woman only had a fraction of the holding power.

What did you do with that toy she gave you Truman... You must throw it away

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some people say that some ghosts are lost or trapped souls
Evil spirits are deceiving spirits. If they say they are something, they're not. Unless you have them by the throat and you make them tell you. Then they do. From my limited experience.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not their spirit but.
Some people (not me) claim to have seen the spirit of deceased people
Don't believe such things, the devil has many disguises and tricks, be careful and don't be led by other's.

Just believe in God and Christ, and get those thoughts out of your head, they are not healthy.