Need protection from guy again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The guy that was breaking into my mom's apartment has been lurking outside my door and when I was out today, I caught him stalking me and keeping watch.

I live in his old apartment. He was evicted but his girlfriend moved in downstairs.

I had no weird spiritual activity until tonight when a medicine bottle flew across the room.

Ah Fluffy, it seems that I have stirred up a hornet's nest, so to speak, with my last to you in another thread yesterday. It seems that the spiritual entities, that oppose you being a light to the community that you live in, have come against you, once again.

As others have suggested, this situation can only be solved with prayer and fasting. It will not be solved by attempting to work in the natural.

May you be strengthened by God through the Holy Spirit to press into Him more strongly as you continue your witness within your community.

Satan is opposing you in your witness but you, responding hand in hand with God, are a formidable force for good in your community. Step out in faith with God by your side and be the witness that God has within your community to break the strongholds over the community that you have been brought to, to break and overcome through the washing of the Blood of the Lamb for the forgiveness of the sins within the community through you calling your community to repentance.

May the Lord strengthen you and protect you always as you do His bidding to shine His light where you are living now, and in the future, as it unfolds.

May God Bless you and give you the gifts that you need as you step out with Him to bring in His Kingdom in you little part of the world.

Shalom

PS: - May the Lord Give you a trusted prayer partner to help you overcome in the spiritual what is happening in the natural.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah Fluffy, it seems that I have stirred up a hornet's nest, so to speak, with my last to you in another thread yesterday. It seems that the spiritual entities, that oppose you being a light to the community that you live in, have come against you, once again.

As others have suggested, this situation can only be solved with prayer and fasting. It will not be solved by attempting to work in the natural.

May you be strengthened by God through the Holy Spirit to press into Him more strongly as you continue your witness within your community.

Satan is opposing you in your witness but you, responding hand in hand with God, are a formidable force for good in your community. Step out in faith with God by your side and be the witness that God has within your community to break the strongholds over the community that you have been brought to, to break and overcome through the washing of the Blood of the Lamb for the forgiveness of the sins within the community through you calling your community to repentance.

May the Lord strengthen you and protect you always as you do His bidding to shine His light where you are living now, and in the future, as it unfolds.

May God Bless you and give you the gifts that you need as you step out with Him to bring in His Kingdom in you little part of the world.

Shalom

PS: - May the Lord Give you a trusted prayer partner to help you overcome in the spiritual what is happening in the natural.
Thank you @Jay Ross !

@SERVANTedu is my best prayer partner. Maybe he'll pray with me and about some other things too

Reactions: SERVANTedu

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The guy that was breaking into my mom's apartment has been lurking outside my door and when I was out today, I caught him stalking me and keeping watch.

I live in his old apartment. He was evicted but his girlfriend moved in downstairs.

I had no weird spiritual activity until tonight when a medicine bottle flew across the room.

I'm really freaked out and it takes the police about thirty minutes to come into town, so by the time I call and he's gone anyway, it's going to be pointless without anything to prove it.

It might be an idea to set up a surveillance camera.
Even just a cheap dummy camera that is clearly visible to deter him