Need to maintain composure at work and peace everywhere

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love my job and I love working with customers. The reason I love working with customers is because I love providing good service and making them happy. I want to see them smile. I have a great boss, but some of the employees are difficult.

These people are good workers, but they have an emotional regulation issue. I cannot be holding back tears when someone is having an outburst.

I have been talked to about taking on some extra responsibility, which is good, but I also know that I need to work on my own character in having a little more backbone in dealing with difficult people.

Please pray God will give me strength and maintain composure in dealing with people.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...but some of the employees are difficult.

These people are good workers, but they have an emotional regulation issue. I cannot be holding back tears when someone is having an outburst.

I have been talked to about taking on some extra responsibility, which is good, but I also know that I need to work on my own character in having a little more backbone in dealing with difficult people.

Please pray God will give me strength and maintain composure in dealing with people.

I love that you see goodness in difficult people. And I like that you are not asking God to change them, but asking God to change how you react to them. You've given me something to consider as I'm scheduled to get a difficult person back in my life in a couple of weeks.

I'm praying for you.

Reactions: Nancy