Neither Catholic or Protestant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Paul says things like denominations is division in the body of Christ. Being nondenominational I am neither Catholic or Protestant, I am biblical.

what say you?

I‘m also neither Catholic nor Protestant. I’m a primitive Christian.

What I say is that neither Catholics nor Protestants agree that primitive Christians are biblical and they themselves aren’t. It’s not something that can be resolved through debate, and discussion can only go so far in resolving the matter. In the end, everyone must be convinced in his or her own mind (Romans 14:5).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Non-denominational is a denomination of one.
IT IS , ITS OF JESUS CHRIST and ITS PLANTED IN THE BIBLE and not the hopes of popes or the protestant realms many sold out leaders .
ITS a denomination of JESUS CHRIST and not that of men . IT stays glued to the pages of the bible for learning
and IT DO TEST ALL THINGS ALL MEN SAY and it tests them and will do so till the last breath ebbs out of it .
It is not found in the doctrines of men . ITS FOUND IN JESUS CHRIST and HIS DOCTRINE and loveth
all things OF GOD . BIBLE TIME cause much deception and many decievers who decieve and do so IN HIS NAME
are fleecing flocks right to the lake that burneth with fire . TIME WE OPEN US SOME BIBLE FOR OURSELVES and VERY VERY FAST TOO .
LEARN that pattern well , for as i wrote above , MANY DECEIEVERS BE DECIEVING and are DECIEVED and continue to DECIEVE .
VERY HEAVEY DELUSION NOW abound and the lie to gather all as one is rising up very fast . The Lie
of the dragon that has long been sold unto men WHO WERE NOT OF CHRIST , though they crept in ,
and now massive numbers of leaders are all in many ways and many fair and good speeches
NOW DECIEVING , in this last hour , ALL DENOMINATIONS and ALL THE FALSE RELIGIONS TOO
the secular and all to come into the lie by preaching a love they cliam is of GOD but IS NOT OF GOD ,
to simply gather the world to be as one UNDER THE LIE . they call it love and use it for the false unity to unify them as one .
IT AINT LOVE and IT AINT COMING FROM GOD . its satan at work through men
to bring unto man a universal love religoin whereby man shall as one , UNIFY under the beast .
Yeah , ITS BIBLE TIME FOLKS . GET IN IT and STAY IN that book .

Reactions: Marvelloustime