Netanyahu The False Prophet, Trump The AntiChrist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Helen @historyb @Mayflower @TLHKAJ THINK ABOUT THIS! Trump is a Brand, an Image, He came in his own name. the Bible does not give an age of the antichrist. Also remember, the antichrist does not care about unbelievers, they are already doomed! He only desires Christian Believers and Israel to worship him?

Trump has a Mouth like a LION....exalts himself above all, speaking great things and blasphemies.

I have always looked at Trump as King Cyrus. He may just be a bit more. One thing is for sure you will never see him bow down and worship Jesus Christ!

Trump will retain his power and somehow the presidency, but maybe the world presidency! Be ready!

Last edited:

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is rather conflicted, isn't he?
Although I share his disdain for Trump, not sure if I can even follow anything that he stands for after that?
Mind you, this is the same guy that boastfully declares that he has no fear of death, due to his Anticipation of the Kingdom. Again, I agree with the principle, but not the conviction.
...there's an enthusiasm about him, but also, a profound naiveté.

DNB, I'm just here to create thought! You're welcome to take your Arrogant, condescending remarks elsewhere. God Bless You! Love you, mean it!

(you could use that "block member" function):D

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DNB, I'm just here to create thought! You're welcome to take your Arrogant, condescending remarks elsewhere. God Bless You! Love you, mean it!

(you could use that "block member" function):D
You're right, that was a bit brutal, ...but, if you trust my sincerity, then maybe my remarks are something to consider on your part, also?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scary Times! Jared Kushner very scary! He has prepared a place for Trump in Israel. Netanyahu is going to make Trump King of Israel?
https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/israel-pm-netanyahu-sets-deadline-for-distributing-covid-19-vaccine/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
Will you please read your Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to understand what it says?
Here is a nice summary for you....
The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist
1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient
Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]
2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]
3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]
4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]
5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]
6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and
Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]
7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]
9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era [Dan 7:25]
10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27] This covenant will likely involve the
establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem [see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]
12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple
[Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]
13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual [Dan 11:37]
17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and
distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]
20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny
that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
26. His name will be related to number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].
27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

@Heart2Soul This one really scares me!!!!

Thanks for your list. Trump checks off well over more than half of those. Maybe in the future he will check off the rest? Scary times indeed! By the way, I voted for Trump. But now my eyes are starting to open wide! Trump has brought peace to Israel! I thought this was what the Antichrist was gonna do? Well it's already been done now by Trump and Jared Kushner. So I guess the Antichrist can do better? Trump says out of his on mouth he is doing miracles? Vaccine in just a couple of months? in #25, he will appear to survive a fatal injury.....this is either where he didn't get reelected, impeached twice, or something fatal to his career, but some how Trump will regain power again, not as President of the USA, but quite possible the WORLD? One thing is for sure, Trump says he doesn't need forgiveness and you will never see him bow to Jesus Christ....not in this lifetime? God Bless You!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way Trump has never coward down to anyone, and I sure don't see him cowering down to the Antichrist or Jesus Christ! DO YOU? Give some thought on this one ;)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Heart2Soul This one really scares me!!!!

Thanks for your list. Trump checks off well over more than half of those. Maybe in the future he will check off the rest? Scary times indeed! By the way, I voted for Trump. But now my eyes are starting to open wide! Trump has brought peace to Israel! I thought this was what the Antichrist was gonna do? Well it's already been done now by Trump and Jared Kushner. So I guess the Antichrist can do better? Trump says out of his on mouth he is doing miracles? Vaccine in just a couple of months? in #25, he will appear to survive a fatal injury.....this is either where he didn't get reelected, impeached twice, or something fatal to his career, but some how Trump will regain power again, not as President of the USA, but quite possible the WORLD? One thing is for sure, Trump says he doesn't need forgiveness and you will never see him bow to Jesus Christ....not in this lifetime? God Bless You!
Trump has never blashemed God, in fact he advocated for the rights of Christians...not something the antichrist would do....he also reestablished prayer in the White House...again not what the antichrist would do.....he is not the antichrist. If you can't see that then you are in danger of being deceived by the antichrist. Also, Trump doesnt come from the Roman Empire. Very important details that must be involved with the antichrist.

Reactions: jshiii and historyb

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump has never blashemed God, in fact he advocated for the rights of Christians...not something the antichrist would do....he also reestablished prayer in the White House...again not what the antichrist would do.....he is not the antichrist. If you can't see that then you are in danger of being deceived by the antichrist. Also, Trump doesnt come from the Roman Empire. Very important details that must be involved with the antichrist.

Trump gets checkmarks for these, and others, not listed, that are up for discussion, and even others that may be in the future.

3,4,5,9,11,13,15,16(its not about homosexuality, its about respect and honoring women and gods for he puts himself above all),18, 20 (he proclaims miracles but, these are lying wonders), 21, 23

God Bless You

Last edited:

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Will you ALSO please read your Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes? You do not know if Trump Blasphemed God or Not. Trump did not necessarily advocate for Christians. He may have been using it for Political gain? Also, prayer in the White House with Paula White? Seriously, Paula White? Scary. I could mention many more of those Prosperity Preachers Trump was surrounded by. Would you like me to? You also need to listen to what you are preaching. In addition, you say "Trump doesn't come from the Roman Empire."? You mean literally or something else? Trump could just as much come from the Roman Empire as anyone else could. Stay focused on the finish line and pray everyday. Jesus Is Lord! God Bless! In the end we get to kneel at his throne, and worship him, in Heaven :)

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Reactions: jshiii

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you ALSO please read your Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes? You do not know if Trump Blasphemed God or Not. Trump did not necessarily advocate for Christians. He may have been using it for Political gain? Also, prayer in the White House with Paula White? Seriously, Paula White? Scary. I could mention many more of those Prosperity Preachers Trump was surrounded by. Would you like me to? You also need to listen to what you are preaching. In addition, you say "Trump doesn't come from the Roman Empire."? You mean literally or something else? Trump could just as much come from the Roman Empire as anyone else could. Stay focused on the finish line and pray everyday. Jesus Is Lord! God Bless! In the end we get to kneel at his throne, and worship him, in Heaven :)
I am focused. I just won't let every wind of doctrine and conspiracy theories persuade me from His Truth.
God Bless....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump gets checkmarks for these, and others, not listed, that are up for discussion, and even others that may be in the future.

3,4,5,9,11,13,15,16(its not about homosexuality, its about respect and honoring women and gods for he puts himself above all),18, 20 (he proclaims miracles but, these are lying wonders), 21, 23

God Bless You
If you believe Trump is the antichrist that is your prerogative....I personally don't.
Have a blessed day.

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We may be at the Revelation Chapter 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

37AF1F62-17CD-4529-823A-0289DAEA869C.jpeg 029FAADF-770B-4972-803B-7965552DFECA.jpeg

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost the entire Democrat party are baby murdering antiChrists. Interesting that you single out Trump. lol

qwertybo

May 2, 2021
Budapest
Faith
Christian
Country
Hungary
Almost the entire Democrat party are baby murdering antiChrists. Interesting that you single out Trump. lol
if it's really interesting to you, please read the article I have provided a link to and then tell what you think

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scary Times! Jared Kushner very scary! He has prepared a place for Trump in Israel. Netanyahu is going to make Trump King of Israel?
They do not fit the profiles of the Antichrist and the False Prophet, so it is nothing to be concerned about. As to Jared Kushner, he should never have been allowed to advise Trump on any issue. He and Ivanka are Liberals, therefore he has been misleading Trump all along.