Netanyahu The False Prophet, Trump The AntiChrist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

qwertybo

May 2, 2021
Budapest
Faith
Christian
Country
Hungary
No, what makes you thing so? Is it forbidden to speak about Jews. It's very much related to the topic.
Why democrat? What does it have to do with anything at all? Party means anything to me. Politics is dirty.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, what makes you thing so? Is it forbidden to speak about Jews. It's very much related to the topic.
Why democrat? What does it have to do with anything at all? Party means anything to me. Politics is dirty.
Because many of the Dem leaders HATE Israel. Trump is pro Israel.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Helen @historyb @Mayflower @TLHKAJ THINK ABOUT THIS! Trump is a Brand, an Image, He came in his own name. the Bible does not give an age of the antichrist. Also remember, the antichrist does not care about unbelievers, they are already doomed! He only desires Christian Believers and Israel to worship him?

Trump has a Mouth like a LION....exalts himself above all, speaking great things and blasphemies.

I have always looked at Trump as King Cyrus. He may just be a bit more. One thing is for sure you will never see him bow down and worship Jesus Christ!

Trump will retain his power and somehow the presidency, but maybe the world presidency! Be ready!
Trump lost.

tsato

May 4, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked God what was going on last year after the elections. This is what I was shown. I created a website compiling the message here: The Walk In Love Message for the end of this age.
This is not spam. There are no ads on the site and no tracking. Just the facts about who the 8 Kings are and at what point in time we are at right now and what is soon coming.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Scary Times! Jared Kushner very scary! He has prepared a place for Trump in Israel. Netanyahu is going to make Trump King of Israel?
https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/israel-pm-netanyahu-sets-deadline-for-distributing-covid-19-vaccine/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

As all can see, it is useless to believe in events that will not happen, yes, never will, therefore, in the end the feeling will be nothing more than tremendous disappointment or frustration and shame.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump, King of Israel! While you're at it, nominate me High Priest! Lol

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Israel, Brit-Am, Canada, U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand, South Africa...United States Of Israel.
Bet you won't see this on the six o'clock news.
Yair Davidiy's answer to Can the US be considered a great Jewish empire state of the Ten Lost Tribes? - Quora

When the little horn, the son of perdition, a former cherub, the MAN of sin -Revelation 13:v.11-18- sits as God in the temple of God -2 Thes. 2:v.4-
and when he marry with the Great Whore very soon, which is the woman that rides upon the Beast of sea, the Pope, the Papacy, and gives his throne, and power, and authority to the Pope -
Revelation 13:v.2 - then will appear the ten tribes, i.e. the 10 horns, which by allegory are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but will receive power
AS KINGS one hour (1,260 days) - with the Beast- the Pope- enthroned by the false messiah in the temple of God. And they, both "iron" and "clay", will be together in the universal kingdom of Antichrist by one week, the 70th week-Daniel 9:v.27- the last week of the Devil's world.

Be careful and get ready