Never Trumpers Dropping like Dead Flies!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you have lost your argument with name calling.

BTW, I am not a leftist, I am a moderate.
As much as i love you my friend . I see the left in you my dear , dear friend . But more than that
its the social all inclusive live and dont warn group . AND THAT GROUP has infected the very right as it has the left
BOTH SIDES are going down . Either we love what God loves or we have deceived ourselves .
I want to hear you say and admit that abortion is murder and gay marriage is abomination .
And for the right i want to hear you ALL say that nar is of the devil and so is the fake dead prosperity gosple
and paula white and scores of others . You folks still hope in men . That mindset WONT MAKE IT .
BIBLE TIME . BIBLE TIME . HURRY and never look back and i saythis to both sides . HURRY , HURRY and dont look back .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to hear you say and admit that abortion is murder and gay marriage is abomination .

I will say that it is not my choice to abort and didn't and is the reason why I have seven children now. I will not make the choice for other people. It is their choice to make. As for gay marriage, it is their life to live. I cannot make them not marry. I am heterosexual and gay people marrying does not affect my life. I can tell them what the Bible says, but I will not force them to do it the Bible way. They have to choose.

As much as i love you my friend . I see the left in you my dear , dear friend .

Of course, you see the left in me, that is what a moderate is, they are both left and right. For me, both sides of the coin politically have good ideas.

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say that it is not my choice to abort and didn't and is the reason why I have seven children now. I will not make the choice for other people. It is their choice to make. As for gay marriage, it is their life to live. I cannot make them not marry. I am heterosexual and gay people marrying does not affect my life. I can tell them what the Bible says, but I will not force them to do it the Bible way. They have to choose.

Of course, you see the left in me, that is what a moderate is, they are both left and right. For me, both sides of the coin politically have good ideas.
Right , that is CHURCH talk stuff . PAUL said if one was even covetous not to even eat with such a one .
YET todays liberal and conservative SOLD OUT churches say , OH ITS THEIR RIGHT .
OH lovey lovey , GOD is love . THEY AINT GONNA MAKE IT .
NO one will expose certain sins within the church anymore and that list just keeps getting longer and longer .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Moderates as just as false as is the liberal and conservative . TIME TO BE JESUS CENTERED , TIME TO BE TRUTH CENTERED .
TIME to learn our bibles . IT AINT an outdated book . And we dont need so called scholars to help us understand it either .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right , that is CHURCH talk stuff . PAUL said if one was even covetous not to even eat with such a one .
YET todays liberal and conservative SOLD OUT churches say , OH ITS THEIR RIGHT .
OH lovey lovey , GOD is love . THEY AINT GONNA MAKE IT .
NO one will expose certain sins within the church anymore and that list just keeps getting longer and longer .

Are you saying I should force them to choose? That is what it sounds like you're saying! Did God force us to go to Him?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moderates as just as false as is the liberal and conservative .

That is your opinion. Doesn't mean that is right.

TIME TO BE JESUS CENTERED , TIME TO BE TRUTH CENTERED .
TIME to learn our bibles .

I am, but apparently, it's not up to your Jesus-centered standards. I am very much truth-centered, but you're not really listening to what I am saying. I read my Bible every day.

Do me a favor, please? Stop capitalizing some of your words. It's rude as it is considered yelling when typing on the internet.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying I should force them to choose? That is what it sounds like you're saying! Did God force us to go to Him?
NO , i am saying that churches that wont correct memebers within them , NEED TOGET FLED .
THEY DO THE DEVILS WORK . People are NOW scared to death of the gay agenda , they terrifed to be not politically correct .
TO those outside the church , PREACH THE LIFE SAVING GOSPEL
but to ANYONE INSIDE the church , YOU BETTER preach SOUND BIBLE DOCRINE TOO .
OR watch you church fall just like the other churches who quit correcting DID .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion. Doesn't mean that is right.

I am, but apparently, it's not up to your Jesus-centered standards. I am very much truth-centered, but you're not really listening to what I am saying. I read my Bible every day.

Do me a favor, please? Stop capitalizing some of your words. It's rude as it is considered yelling when typing on the internet.
Here , let me make it easy . There is only one True Jesus . THE ONE IN THE BIBLE .
Let us learn that Jesus , let us learn the teachings also of the apostels . learn it so well you can say it in your sleep . cause men
are leading us astray and we better know that JESUS and that doctrine in the bible very well .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the only one I know.

Please stop capitalizing some of your words.
I love you my friend . But how do you know you KNOW JESUS .
Now this is not an attack at all . I honestly want to know how you know that you know JESUS .
Do you believe you love JESUS
Do you believe this . There is simple proof . I am not making this complicated at all .
For example . IF i came in shooting up a bank and yet i hollered GOD is LOVE and JESUS is the only way
DO you honestly think that i knew JESUS or loved HIM .
That is what i am trying to get you to think on .
There is a real simple answer . So go ahead and answer . How do you know you KNOW JESUS and LOVE HIM .
You can ask me , after you answer .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love you my friend . But how do you know you KNOW JESUS .
Now this is not an attack at all . I honestly want to know how you know that you know JESUS .
Do you believe you love JESUS
Do you believe this . There is simple proof . I am not making this complicated at all .
For example . IF i came in shooting up a bank and yet i hollered GOD is LOVE and JESUS is the only way
DO you honestly think that i knew JESUS or loved HIM .
That is what i am trying to get you to think on .
There is a real simple answer . So go ahead and answer . How do you know you KNOW JESUS and LOVE HIM .
You can ask me , after you answer .

How about I ask you now because my answer for you will not be the correct one. I know I know and love Jesus, but you will undoubtedly think differently.

So, how do you know?

I will ask one more time for you to stop fully capitilizing some of your words. After that, I may just put you on ignore.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about I ask you now because my answer for you will not be the correct one. I know I know and love Jesus, but you will undoubtedly think differently.

So, how do you know?

I will ask one more time for you to stop fully capitilizing some of your words. After that, I may just put you on ignore.
What if i just captilize the word or name of Jesus .
Just answer the question my friend . I am but a man , what does it matter if i approve of your or not .
Just answer . I will give you my answer afterwards . Dont worry about me , i aint God . Just simply answer
to the best of your knowledge . Just cause i hate false doctrine , dont mean i hate you .

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give it a rest. Your words mean nothing! You have no right to say how God will judge me nor do you have any right to judge where my faith is.

I am in right standing with the Lord, I am saved by the blood of Christ and your words will not take that from me!

My words mean nothing?

You say God's word means nothing, so you can continue in your sin and sinful attitude.

My words were from the bible.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give it a rest. Your words mean nothing! You have no right to say how God will judge me nor do you have any right to judge where my faith is.

I am in right standing with the Lord, I am saved by the blood of Christ and your words will not take that from me!
That is exactly right! These people have no right to tell you how you will be judged. Go back and look at what is posted, and see who has the most anger spue in their posts.

Don't pay any attention to them.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if i just captilize the word or name of Jesus .
Just answer the question my friend . I am but a man , what does it matter if i approve of your or not .
Just answer . I will give you my answer afterwards . Dont worry about me , i aint God . Just simply answer
to the best of your knowledge . Just cause i hate false doctrine , dont mean i hate you .

Normal capitalization is fine. I have no issues with that, but when you capitalize whole words, it's like you're yelling at me.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My words mean nothing?

You say God's word means nothing, so you can continue in your sin and sinful attitude.

My words were from the bible.

Not worth arguing with you over this. You see what you want to see.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Normal capitalization is fine. I have no issues with that, but when you capitalize whole words, it's like you're yelling at me.
No worries i have had folks yelling at me , and not just on computers but in person .
Let us not fear man nor what he can do .
Be encouraged .
If you dont mind , however , i would really like an answer to the question .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden's first 7 months. Let's start with the absolute worst:

* Surrendered to the Taliban, and gave them $85 Billion in military weapons. Read this list and weep:

More than that, China Joe Biden handed over $85,000,000,000 worth of American military hardware to the Taliban. Reports indicate that portions of this hardware are already being sold off to Iran and other enemies of the United States.

Biden surrendered over 100 combat helicopters, over 200 fixed wing aircraft including 3 C-130’s, almost 10,000 grenade launchers, and 3,012 Humvees.

But Biden also handed over a staggering number of personal weapons to the Taliban, too. That list includes 64,363 belt-fed machine guns, 126,295 handguns, 12,692 shotguns, and 358,530 M4 carbines.

Of course, we haven’t even talked about the advanced night vision, communications gear, drones, surveillance balloons, and radio monitoring systems that Biden handed over.

That’s why, when the news broke just days ago about Joe Biden trying to force American gun owners back into the UN Small Arms Treaty, gun owners across the country became enraged.

Joe Biden, the evil tyrant who handed over $85 billion dollars in weaponry to the Taliban, now has the gall to demand that the U.S. Senate ratify the Small Arms Treaty, so that he and his handlers in China can establish a GLOBAL FIREARMS REGISTRY that will track the ‘end user’ of every firearms sale in America?

So he gives $85 Billion in military hardware to the terrorist muslims who now chant that they will use those weapons against Americans. And Biden left Americans behind, too.

Since Biden had the military surrender, those Taliban have been committing heinous acts of torture and death against countless thousands in Afghanistan, any Christians, and journalists. If I upload the videos that have shown these horrors, you will be furious and sick.

Biden wants to disarm the American people, while giving high-grade weapons to our enemies.

Thank you leftist idiots.
This is insanity.

Reactions: Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.