Never Trumpers Dropping like Dead Flies!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes those are my favorites. I wouldn't get a husky or any aggressive breed as you become liable if they attack anyone. Many people around me with aggressive breads and I was almost attacked by one the other day. Not fun.

Huskies are not an aggressive breed. I have been around huskies and did own one when I lived in Upstate, NY along with a malamute and they were the sweetest dogs. The husky would even let kittens kneed his fur and sleep cuddled up to him.

You are liable if any dog attacks anyone.

I am very much of the mindset that there are very few bad dogs as it is mainly the owner that makes them that way. There are exceptions and I do admit that. I have yet to come across a bad pitbull.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huskies are not an aggressive breed. I have been around huskies and did own one when I lived in Upstate, NY along with a malamute and they were the sweetest dogs. The husky would even let kittens kneed his fur and sleep cuddled up to him.

You are liable if any dog attacks anyone.
My sister had siberian huskys and they were agressive and some I could pet and others she had to keep caged as they would attack. Now she has dobermans. She likes the dangerous breeds, arrrgggghhhh.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister had siberian huskys and they were agressive and some I could pet and others she had to keep caged as they would attack. Now she has dobermans. She likes the dangerous breeds, arrrgggghhhh.

No offense to you or your sister, but that is not normal of a husky.

Reactions: Cassandra

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense to you or your sister, but that is not normal of a husky.

Common Dangerous Dog Breeds
  • Pit Bulls.
  • Rottweilers.
  • Chow Chows.
  • Doberman Pinschers.
  • German Shepherds.
  • Siberian Huskies.
  • Alaskan Malamutes.
  • Akitas.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Common Dangerous Dog Breeds
  • Pit Bulls.
  • Rottweilers.
  • Chow Chows.
  • Doberman Pinschers.
  • German Shepherds.
  • Siberian Huskies.
  • Alaskan Malamutes.
  • Akitas.

Yes, I know that list very well as I have to be careful where I apply for an apartment because of that list.

"On the whole, Huskies are not dangerous dogs. They were bred as working animals and are not genetically programmed to attack. Huskies are rarely dangerous when they are treated and trained correctly. However, there are always exceptions to be prepared for as there are a variety of factors that can influence a husky’s behavior."

From here: Are Huskies Dangerous? Behavior triggers to avoid – petsKB

As I stated, there are exceptions, but huskies themselves are not dangerous as they are not bred to be aggressive. I have yet to meet a dangerous husky and I have met many many huskies. I have only ever been bitten by one dog and that was a labrador retriever when I was four years old. I was told by the owners not to go near it and I did anyway and paid the price.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We told you what would happen under Biden.

Again, I have seen nothing happen under Biden. Nothing has changed for me other than the Lord opened a new door for a better job for my age. My life hasn't changed beyond that. All this ruin that you keep talking about I do not see. Talked with my girlfriend and asked her if she sees ruin and she said no. Talked with her mom, the same answer, no.

Maybe the ruin is something imagined by those who want to fault Biden for anything they can find?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We told you what would happen under Biden.
There was ample evidence that Biden was going to go full Communist with (1) the coaching and manipulation of Obama and Rice and (2) the totally Communist agenda of Commies Bernie Sanders and AOC. But because of irrational HATRED for Trump (stirred up by the media and the Democrats) some voted for Biden.

But had it not been for blatant ELECTION FRAUD, Biden would still be sitting in his basement (or in a nursing home in a wheelchair, trying to make heads or tails out of his situation). The man is senile and mentally incompetent, but nothing has been done to remove him from the White House, and return Trump to his rightful position as POTUS. It was really up to the military to arrest him and Kamala, and have them prosecuted for treason and fraud (plus many other crimes). The military also betrayed America, just like SCOTUS and Pence.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was really up to the military to arrest him and Kamala, and have them prosecuted for treason and fraud (plus many other crimes). The military also betrayed America, just like SCOTUS and Pence.
Yep. I believe that Trump realized he did not have the whole military on his side.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was ample evidence that Biden was going to go full Communist with (1) the coaching and manipulation of Obama and Rice and (2) the totally Communist agenda of Commies Bernie Sanders and AOC. But because of irrational HATRED for Trump (stirred up by the media and the Democrats) some voted for Biden.

But had it not been for blatant ELECTION FRAUD, Biden would still be sitting in his basement (or in a nursing home in a wheelchair, trying to make heads or tails out of his situation). The man is senile and mentally incompetent, but nothing has been done to remove him from the White House, and return Trump to his rightful position as POTUS. It was really up to the military to arrest him and Kamala, and have them prosecuted for treason and fraud (plus many other crimes). The military also betrayed America, just like SCOTUS and Pence.
Pope francis is most communist of all , yet we keep heeding this lets have UNITY unity stuff . So my advice is
GET OUT of said unity unity unity churches and heed the doctrinal ones .

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one has proven election fraud.
Some people Can't Tell A Lie, and others Can't Tell The Truth.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death ...

Thus we aspire to the TRUTH.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: APAK

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people Can't Tell A Lie, and others Can't Tell The Truth.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death ...

Thus we aspire to the TRUTH.
Bobby Jo

Funny coming from someone who has believed the big lie from Trump.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, the votes have been recounted a number of times in some states and no recount has proven a Trump win.

... says the guy who doesn't know. Perhaps Statistics is not everyone's strong suit.

Hsea 4:6
Bobby Jo

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, where is the proof, then? It's December, and you folk have been hot and heavy on this for awhile. nothing has come up yet.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That means that with more electric vehicles on the road, the demand for oil will be less, meaning there should be more of it, which in turn means that the price should overall come down.

I would like an ev someday, petrol prices suck, my car only takes premium and that's near $2 a litre at the moment in Australia.

I don't know if it will drive petrol prices down though, as more people driving EVs means less business for petrol stations, but perhaps they will have some ideas for the transition though, but perhaps there will also be an increase in Hydrogen powered cars also, which will give them something else to sell.

There will be still uses for oil though, the transition to make greener planes is obviously going to take longer, they are working on transitioning to hydrogen planes though, but it's still has a way to go, and I think we will probably always need to oil machinery.

This is from an article a few months ago now.

"Last month, Airbus announced plans for the world's first zero-emission commercial aircraft models that run on hydrogen and said they could be flying by 2035."

How close are we to hydrogen planes, really? - Marketplace

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like an ev someday, petrol prices suck, my car only takes premium and that's near $2 a litre at the moment in Australia.

I don't know if it will drive petrol prices down though, as more people driving EVs means less business for petrol stations, but perhaps they will have some ideas for the transition though, but perhaps there will also be an increase in Hydrogen powered cars also, which will give them something else to sell.

There will be still uses for oil though, the transition to make greener planes is obviously going to take longer, they are working on transitioning to hydrogen planes though, but it's still has a way to go, and I think we will probably always need to oil machinery.

This is from an article a few months ago now.

"Last month, Airbus announced plans for the world's first zero-emission commercial aircraft models that run on hydrogen and said they could be flying by 2035."

How close are we to hydrogen planes, really? - Marketplace
Let's hope the Hydrogen systems don't explode:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.