New and have no idea!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nomad123

Feb 27, 2008
:bible: This is my very first time on a site and have NO idea of what I'm doing or how to go about my job as a soldier for "The Christ"

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB know how you feel most of us have been there ourselves dont worryyou will be fine just start by replying to any thread before long you will be expertlet me know if you any questions just click on my name then on the right side choose send private Message Im here to helpkriss

MATTOB

Feb 24, 2008
Welcome aboard, Nomad. I have a Christian lifestyle blog, maybe it will help you out, the link is in my sig.There are lots of ways to serve Christ. First of all, pray that He will use you for furthering God's Kingdom. Draw on your strengths, pray for your spiritual gifts and identify what they are. Be in community and spend time in the Word. All these things will contribute to a healthy relationship with Christ. You'll soon feel called in a particular direction.God bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Take every single thing in the Bible literally.The only reason why we were created is to worship God.From fear of the Lord comes wisdom.God also has unconditional love for His children.Everything about your body is worldly, you must ask God to keep your soul clean and away from sin.Read the Bible and pray. You only get as much out of God as you want from Him.Remember this golden rule: Much Prayer, Much Blessing. Little Prayer, Little Blessing. No Prayer, No Blessing.Follow the 10 Commandments.And most importantly, HAVE FAITH. God doesn't want to be with anyone who has doubt.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your visits.
smile.gif

Siskim

Jan 29, 2008
All that you need to be and and become and do...will come from abiding in the vine...who is Jesus...We don't need to get up and say..today or tomorrow I will do this or that....but the sons of God are led by the Spirit of God...who is himself the author and finisher of your faith...who having begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Christ...Your attention is not so much on doing but being...in God's presence...who the Holy ghost our teacher, will lead us into all Truth....God leads us...and will and desires to...Yes we are called to good works...and our will often shows up to say this or that will be a good thing to do...but you can't lose if you seek most of all just time in God's presence and Word...surrender to His voice we learn to listen for and hear...He will lead you and lead you again...by the still small voice, not the raging loud ones of our natural man or of the world....you will ask and He will answer...if you ask according to His will, and His will is His Word...A very Great message that came to America at one time...moved me tremendously....even after knowing God now 30 years...find it at ...Living Waters....look for and listen to "hell's best kept secret".....this was good! And very very enlightening! I thought...critical for us to realize anyway....but so much today in this modernized world and gospel....An real attention keeper....you will enjoy.........siskim

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(nomad123;38501)
:bible: This is my very first time on a site and have NO idea of what I'm doing or how to go about my job as a soldier for "The Christ"
Looks like your first post came thru ok so you are well on your way. I am new here also , I have been on aviation and helicopter forums for years and when I wanted to become involved with a Christian forum something lead me to this site . It is neat how these things work out some times. As I practice using this forum I decided to take the opportunity to welcome you and thank you. Glad you are here.Greetings from CanadaArnie

C

C 4 C

(nomad123;38501)
Welcome to Christianity Board (CB) nomad123.
smile.gif