New Baby Day!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kernelspy

Feb 24, 2008
My wife just gave birth to our first very lovely cute daughter last March 4 @ 5:51am! We named her Hershelle Faith with a nick of "Hershey" (yeah, just like the chocolate). I am really blessed to have her... I don't even want to sleep anymore just to check up on her every minute. Now, I know the feeling of being a father.Thank you Lord!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
In the last picture she looks like an Eskimo!Very cute.Although I do have trouble telling babies apart, I think they're all equally cute until they're a few months of age.You daughter is very cute though. Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

kernelspy

Feb 24, 2008
(Wakka;39616)
In the last picture she looks like an Eskimo!Very cute.Although I do have trouble telling babies apart, I think they're all equally cute until they're a few months of age.You daughter is very cute though. Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much Wakka. Yeah, she's adorable and cute...
smile.gif
We are now singing praise and worship songs to her when she needs to sleep and it does work!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Congradulations !!!!! what a sweetheart Did you ever think you could love so much ?it certainly gives you a New understanding of our father and the depth of his love:)

kernelspy

Feb 24, 2008
(Wakka;39625)
Is your last name Faith?
lol. no bro... it's her second name. :angel9: That's how we do it here, most of us have 2 names.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(kernelspy;39631)
lol. no bro... it's her second name. :angel9: That's how we do it here, most of us have 2 names.
Oh, us Russians take our paternal name as the middle name. My father's first name would be my middle name.For women, they take their mothers first name.