New Beginnings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Metamorphsis

Apr 15, 2023
Richmond
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need prayers for my adopted son Edward Lowell. He is an orphan in Kenya who just got diagnosed with diabetes. His pastor is a member of this board. We met and he told me about his orphans. I went to visit him and got to know him and the children really well. Then I started a company called New Beginnings to help them. Finally, I joined Gobal Giving and they vetted John. For more information here is their website. Food & Medicine for Orphans in Kenya with AIDS

Feel free to contact me with any questions. My contact number is on our other website. [link removed]

Attachments

• John.jpg
    John.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying. Learning about diabetes is important. Like not too much rice or wheat without meats. Moderate amounts of rice and wheat. And no sugars.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need prayers for my adopted son Edward Lowell. He is an orphan in Kenya who just got diagnosed with diabetes. His pastor is a member of this board. We met and he told me about his orphans. I went to visit him and got to know him and the children really well. Then I started a company called New Beginnings to help them. Finally, I joined Gobal Giving and they vetted John. For more information here is their website. Food & Medicine for Orphans in Kenya with AIDS

Feel free to contact me with any questions. My contact number is on our other website. New Beginnnings Today
Hello and welcome here sister! You have a wonderful testimony/experience. I am glad you found something you can relate to Christ in. He is our only path and the only way to the Father, amen.
It must have been so fulfilling to go to Kenya and serve our God! (did ya bring back any coffee?, lol)
Anyhow, welcome.

Reactions: dev553344