New blood covenant and new covenant to Israel and Judah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to get a proper understanding of the Church. Please read and study Romans 11 and all other Scriptures about the Church.

1. The New Covenant was given to Israel (the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, or the twelve tribes of Israel).

2. The Lord Jesus Christ is the Mediator of the New Covenant, since it was His shed blood which ratified this Covenant.

4. The New Covenant went into effect the day Christ died, and said "It is finished". The tearing of the temple veil in two meant the end of the Old Covenant.

5. Fifty days after the crucifixion, the Holy Spirit was poured out on earth to fulfill the promise of the Spirit under the New Covenant.

6. Three thousand Jews were saved on the day of Pentecost, and this was the beginning of the Church under the New Covenant.

7. Therefore the New Covenant was applied immediately to Israel, but would not be limited to Israel.

8. Peter was sent to the home of the Gentile Cornelius to begin the grafting of Gentiles into the Church. Therefore the Church consists of the root and tree of believing Israel, and Gentiles are called branches grafted from the wild olive tree into the good olive tree.

9. The New Covenant is an everlasting covenant, which means that after the Second Coming of Christ, all unbelieving Jews will be gathered to the land of Israel, and a believing remnant will be placed within greater Israel during the Millennium (and beyond). They will all be regenerated and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

10. There is only one New Covenant in the blood of Christ, and that covers both the Church and redeemed and restored Israel.
The blood covenant of Christ was applied to every. Jew and Gentile.

The new covenant to the houses of Israel and Judah is only applied to those two houses. No Gentiles.

The church is everyone. The body of Christ is church and Israel. Coheirs, not one heir.

The church is the bride of Christ. Israel is the wife of God.

As I said, in the MK the stone Temple returns. Animal sacrifices return.

You have animal sacrifices coexisting with the blood of Christ.

In the OT blood was a future promise. In the church it was immediate via the baptism of the Holy Spirit. In the MK is again future promise, thus the blood sacrifices on the alter.

You are so obsessed with this as you are with the KJV and both spirit and soul alive in heaven for the same person, but in different places.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see it making any kind of difference.

How does it clarify the issue in your opinion?
Simple. The natural branch of Israel remains Israel. The wild branch feeds off of Israel but remains wild. That is in regards to our spirits.

But covenantwise, those issues are physical. We do not become physical Jews.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Constantly seeing people trying to say these are the same thing when they are not.

When I asked them they Judah or Israel they go silent.

So let's take a look and discuss the issues.

Hi CoreIssue,

My thinking on this . . .

There is a single new covenant, but there are different ramifications to National Israel and to the Jewish/Gentile world in the current day.

To the believer today, whether Jewish or Gentile, all are brought into a non-law relationship with God, and there is neither Jew nor Gentile, we are "one new man".

But when the nation as a nation comes to faith at the end of this age, seeing Jesus, all those who offend being cast out by the great tribulation, all who remain receiving Jesus their Messiah and King, then the blessings of the Law will be given to them, not only because Jesus fulfilled that covenant on their behalf, but God will also give them a new heart to perfectly keep the Law.

The gentiles don't have that kind of covenant with God. Our only real covenant with God in that respect as that we all have fallen short of God's glory, but Jesus didn't, and His righteousness becomes ours, so we no longer fall short of God's glory.

Much love!
Mark

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple. The natural branch of Israel remains Israel. The wild branch feeds off of Israel but remains wild. That is in regards to our spirits.

But covenantwise, those issues are physical. We do not become physical Jews.
I believe that we, as Gentiles, can partake of OT promises given to Israel

They are spiritual promises; and therefore they apply to spiritual Israel (the church).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new covenant to the houses of Israel and Judah is only applied to those two houses. No Gentiles.
The New Covenant applies to Jew and Gentile alike. There is not a third covenant that applies to the Gentiles.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The New Covenant applies to Jew and Gentile alike. There is not a third covenant that applies to the Gentiles.
Your are quite correct, and CoreIssue is thoroughly confused, and will remain, so until he abandons theory for fact. Even after I clarified everything, he refused to back off.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Subject: New blood covenant and new covenant to Israel and Judah
Constantly seeing people trying to say these are the same thing when they are not.
When I asked them they Judah or Israel they go silent.
So let's take a look and discuss the issues.
Hello @CoreIssue,

Jeremiah 31:31-36 and Hebrews 8:6-13, make clear that it is with the House of Judah and the House of Israel that the New Covenant will be made, as the Old Covenant was made with their fathers (i.e., the Mosaic Covenant). (Exodus 24:7-8; Hebrews 9:19-20; Hebrews 10:29; Hebrews 12:24; Hebrews 13:20; 1 Peter 1:2).

* Will you explain what you mean by the 'New Blood Covenant', please, @CoreIssue? - for I am not familiar with that term. I have watched the video clip placed earlier (ie., Reply#3), and it does not use that term either.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi CoreIssue,

My thinking on this . . .

There is a single new covenant, but there are different ramifications to National Israel and to the Jewish/Gentile world in the current day.

To the believer today, whether Jewish or Gentile, all are brought into a non-law relationship with God, and there is neither Jew nor Gentile, we are "one new man".

But when the nation as a nation comes to faith at the end of this age, seeing Jesus, all those who offend being cast out by the great tribulation, all who remain receiving Jesus their Messiah and King, then the blessings of the Law will be given to them, not only because Jesus fulfilled that covenant on their behalf, but God will also give them a new heart to perfectly keep the Law.

The gentiles don't have that kind of covenant with God. Our only real covenant with God in that respect as that we all have fallen short of God's glory, but Jesus didn't, and His righteousness becomes ours, so we no longer fall short of God's glory.

Much love!
Mark
It does not say that. Clearly the covenant Christ gave at the last supper is not the one with Jeremiah.

What is the problem that upsets so many people to think that when the church's rapture a different covenant starts?

They offer no explanation why Stone Temple returns as do blood sacrifices in the MK under their thinking.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello @CoreIssue,

Jeremiah 31:31-36 and Hebrews 8:6-13, make clear that it is with the House of Judah and the House of Israel that the New Covenant will be made, as the Old Covenant was made with their fathers (i.e., the Mosaic Covenant). (Exodus 24:7-8; Hebrews 9:19-20; Hebrews 10:29; Hebrews 12:24; Hebrews 13:20; 1 Peter 1:2).

* Will you explain what you mean by the 'New Blood Covenant', please, @CoreIssue? - for I am not familiar with that term. I have watched the video clip placed earlier (ie., Reply#3), and it does not use that term either.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Yes, will be, not has been.

Reactions: charity

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that we, as Gentiles, can partake of OT promises given to Israel

They are spiritual promises; and therefore they apply to spiritual Israel (the church).
As the body of Christ we are coheirs. So we bought partake of many promises together.

Where you go wrong is the church is not spiritual Israel. Those verses are to individuals.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New blog covenant given at the Last Supper applies to both.

It will end at the second coming when Israel is restored in the new covenant to the houses of Judah and Israel.

If you wish to say otherwise you have to explain the Stone Temple and blood sacrifice in the MK.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello @CoreIssue,

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
1 Corinthians 11:23-26 New International Version (NIV)
23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

Until he comes does not mean until the end of time. It means the Rapture.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your are quite correct, and CoreIssue is thoroughly confused, and will remain, so until he abandons theory for fact. Even after I clarified everything, he refused to back off.
23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not say that. Clearly the covenant Christ gave at the last supper is not the one with Jeremiah.

What is the problem that upsets so many people to think that when the church's rapture a different covenant starts?

In this third covenant that you speak of, you are saying that Gentiles are not included? Consider that there is a great multitude that no one can number all dressed in white who will be the converts of the 144,000 Jewish evangelists during the Great Tribulation.

Where you go wrong is the church is not spiritual Israel. Those verses are to individuals.

Those verses are specifically to every individual who will place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ, which translates into the church, which is the body of Christ, consisting of everyone that will believe in Him.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am gathering from @CoreIssue's posts that he believes that there will be a third covenant of law during the Millenial Kingdom.

But I would say, that if a new covenant of law comes after the covenant of grace, that God would be saying by this that the covenant of grace was inferior:

Heb 8:7, For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8, For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9, Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10, For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

No; for the 2nd covenant is a covenant of grace. Because the 1st covenant is a covenant of law written on tables of stone, unto condemnation; while in the 2nd covenant the law is written on fleshy tables of human hearts, unto redemption.

God sheds abroad His love in the hearts of those who believe in Him; and this love is the fulfilling of the law.

Scriptures: Romans 5:5; Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6; Romans 8:4, Romans 8:7; 1 John 3:17-18, Galatians 5:6.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In this third covenant that you speak of, you are saying that Gentiles are not included? Consider that there is a great multitude that no one can number all dressed in white who will be the converts of the 144,000 Jewish evangelists during the Great Tribulation.

They are included the same way they are dealt with in the Mosaic covenant.

Nothing in the Bible says the 144,000 are evangelists. They are the woman Israel taken into the wilderness and protected in Petra for 3 1/2 years.

There will be tribulation saints. There will be those of the seventh church that wake up. There will be those who over to TV and radio listen to the two witnesses. There will be tribulation saints that minister to others.

Just like there were believing Gentiles in the Old Testament who Israel never witnessed to.

Those verses are specifically to every individual who will place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ, which translates into the church, which is the body of Christ, consisting of everyone that will believe in Him.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am gathering from @CoreIssue's posts that he believes that there will be a third covenant of law during the Millenial Kingdom.

But I would say, that if a new covenant of law comes after the covenant of grace, that God would be saying by this that the covenant of grace was inferior.

Heb 8:7, For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8, For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9, Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10, For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

No; for the 2nd covenant is a covenant of grace. Because the 1st covenant is a covenant of law written on tables of stone, unto condemnation; while in the 2nd covenant the law is written on fleshy tables of human hearts, unto redemption.

God sheds abroad His love in the hearts of those who believe in Him; and this love is the fulfilling of the law.

Scriptures: Romans 5:5; Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6; Romans 8:4, Romans 8:7; 1 John 3:17-18, Galatians 5:6.

Not inferior but different. After all the church is failing and will be removed when this time is come to an end. But you want to extend that failure into the MK.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111

I notice You are skipping over this.

Until he comes does not mean until the end of time. It means the second coming. This covenant ends at the Rapture.

Also the effort of trying to explain how a covenant to the houses of Judah and Israel applies to Gentiles.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, @CoreIssue, are you saying that the law is not written on the hearts and minds of Gentiles in the New Covenant?

Also, it seems to me that both 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 and Hebrews 8:8-10 are both speaking of the same covenant, identified as the New Covenant.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1 Corinthians 11:23-26 - New International Version (NIV)

'For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you,
That the Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took bread:
And when He had given thanks, He brake it, and said,

"Take, eat: this is My body, which is broken for you:
this do in remembrance of me."

After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying,
"This cup is the New testament (
covenant) in My blood:
this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of Me.
For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup,
ye do shew the Lord's death till He come.

(1 Corinthians 11:23)

Hello @CoreIssue,

Please consider,

'And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant,
and to the blood of sprinkling,
that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
'
(Hebrews 12:24)

* The covenant which the Lord Jesus is referring to, in the quotation given by Paul, is The New Covenant, for Christ is the Mediator of the New Covenant.

'And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written,
"There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer,
and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
For this is My covenant unto them,
when I shall take away their sins.'

(Romans 11:26-27)

'Now the God of peace,
that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus,
that great shepherd of the sheep,
through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
Make you perfect in every good work to do His will,
working in you that which is wellpleasing in His sight,