New cancer pill shows earth shattering results

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmm
What happens when someone really takes this advice as gospel and dies?

Look,
There was a 20/20 special about this woman in Mexico that gave red coffee enemas to cure cancer and a lot if other things that were holistic unconventional medicine....

And the 20/20 special documentary made it sound like she was curing everyone that came to see her for literally pennies on the dollar these people spent on regular treatments.
HOWEVER,
The truth was something different. 999/1000 people that went to her clinic died...most people died even earlier than the cancer would have killed because her treatments were killing these people. The Mexican government threw her in jail and threw away the key.

Cancer is serious...it's not something to play with. Oncologists spend YEARS studying various cancers and how to fight them.

Even with the best medicines available today they can only administer the medicines your health insurance will pay for...despite there being better treatment options available.

Just because there's a "new magic pill" doesn't mean that your insurance will pay for the pill.

There's been a LOT of research done on cancers. Many can be cured if caught warly enough. Used to be leukemia was a 50/50 chance of survival....now it's a prescription and visit them again in 3 weeks to see if you really need another prescription....and you never stop going to work either.

You people are not doctors! Stop with the medical advice and practicing medicine without a license.
No one is doing that here.
Aren't you one who advocates getting the Covid vaccine?

Genesis 1.
The PDR is derived from the herbs and plants God gave us as natural medicines. That the pharmaceutical industry has synthesized those and now make a fortune is the act of Mammon.

And it isn't insurance companies that determine what treatment can cancer patients receive.

It is the financial report of that patient who fills out their patient form before seeing the Oncologist. If they can't afford a life saving treatment,they never hear of it from that Doctor. Because they can't afford it.
Now,to continue.

This link includes a dewormer supplement. However,the interview is the point I want to interject here.

"Shocking confession: 9 out of 10 dead bodies are infested with parasites. Parasites are the cause of death in 78% of cases! There is salvation, but everyone is silent about it! Who benefits?"

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truth7t7

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is doing that here.
Aren't you one who advocates getting the Covid vaccine?

Genesis 1.
The PDR is derived from the herbs and plants God gave us as natural medicines. That the pharmaceutical industry has synthesized those and now make a fortune is the act of Mammon.

And it isn't insurance companies that determine what treatment can cancer patients receive.

It is the financial report of that patient who fills out their patient form before seeing the Oncologist. If they can't afford a life saving treatment,they never hear of it from that Doctor. Because they can't afford it.
Now,to continue.

This link includes a dewormer supplement. However,the interview is the point I want to interject here.

"Shocking confession: 9 out of 10 dead bodies are infested with parasites. Parasites are the cause of death in 78% of cases! There is salvation, but everyone is silent about it! Who benefits?"
Fentanyl abuse is the leading cause of death of teens to 50 year olds in America.

Not parasites.

Reactions: dev553344

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"...
Viruses are tiny, infectious microbes. They’re technically parasites because they require a host cell to reproduce. Upon entry, the virus uses components of the host cell to complete its life cycle.

Some viruses can cause or contribute to the development of cancer. These viruses are called oncogenic viruses...."
Continues:Cancer Virus: 8 Viruses Linked to Cancer and How to Avoid Them

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating.Though we aren't discussing teen deaths.
What we are discussing is your lack of medical knowledge but handing out medical diagnosis, advice, and treatment as if you actually know something.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"...
Viruses are tiny, infectious microbes. They’re technically parasites because they require a host cell to reproduce. Upon entry, the virus uses components of the host cell to complete its life cycle.

Some viruses can cause or contribute to the development of cancer. These viruses are called oncogenic viruses...."
Continues:Cancer Virus: 8 Viruses Linked to Cancer and How to Avoid Them
Viruses are not alive. They aren't even bacteria. They are nothing more than a scrap of DNA. Too incomplete to be a life form. Even with billions of various types of bacteria viruses outnumber them with various types by a large exponential number.

Most are incompatible with human systems. They are everywhere and in everything. There is no removing them.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What we are discussing is your lack of medical knowledge but handing out medical diagnosis, advice, and treatment as if you actually know something.
I know enough to realize you're intimidated by any discussion that doesn't fall within the allopathic spectrum.

Your attempt,and failure,to insult me,while conjuring lies in the process,as it is obvious you don't know what is actually being discussed,makes you pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know enough to realize you're intimidated by any discussion that doesn't fall within the allopathic spectrum.

Your attempt,and failure,to insult me,while conjuring lies in the process,as it is obvious you don't know what is actually being discussed,makes you pathetic.
I know quite a bit about viral and Cancer research....been affiliated with the research industry for 15 years at Vanderbilt University Cancer treatment center....

And you?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's keep it simple.

Ask a Biologist
Submitted By:
Melanie
Grade Level:
Answered by:
Abigail Howell, Undergraduate, Biomedical Sciences
Are Viruses Alive?
Scientists are not sure whether viruses are living or non-living. In general, scientists use a list of criteria to determine if something is alive. Let’s look at some traits of living things and see if viruses also have those traits.

Living things have cells. Viruses do not have cells. They have a protein coat that protects their genetic material (either DNA or RNA). But they do not have a cell membrane or other organelles (for example, ribosomes or mitochondria) that cells have.

Living things reproduce. In general, cells reproduce by making a copy of their DNA. Unlike cells, viruses do not have the tools to make a copy of their DNA. But they have found other ways to make new viruses. This is done by inserting virus genetic material into a host cell. This causes the cell to make a copy of the virus DNA, making more viruses.

Many scientists argue that even though viruses can use other cells to reproduce itself, viruses are still not considered alive under this category. This is because viruses do not have the tools to replicate their genetic material themselves.

More recently, scientists have discovered a new type of virus, called a mimivirus. These viruses do contain the tools for making a copy of its DNA. This suggests that certain types of viruses may actually be living.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know quite a bit about viral and Cancer research....been affiliated with the research industry for 15 years at Vanderbilt University Cancer treatment center....

And you?

And you?
Me? I'm amused.

If you were actually that astute you wouldn't demonstrate such a profound lack of acumen in actually knowing what is being discussed in this thread.
I notice you don't also claim to be a Doctor.

Your false accusations against those discussing these issues,like the lie I'm handing out medical diagnosis, advice, and treatment, won't stop the discussion.

If you keep going on that track you'll just continue to prove you aren't actually paying attention in this thread.

This is a lie when directed as a charge against anyone here: "handing out medical diagnosis, advice, and treatment."

That coming from someone who promoted the COVID-19 vaccine, and dismisses the side effects? Regardless of the deaths tallied?

Please!

Wayne222

Oct 21, 2023
Belton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recently read Ivermectin is good against cancers.

Globalists don't want you to know or use it, they just want you to die. Sooner the better to save the planet.
That’s true in my view. They want only the elite to survive. They actually have under ground cities. Not very large but equipped to live many years.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me? I'm amused.

If you were actually that astute you wouldn't demonstrate such a profound lack of acumen in actually knowing what is being discussed in this thread.
I notice you don't also claim to be a Doctor.

Your false accusations against those discussing these issues,like the lie I'm handing out medical diagnosis, advice, and treatment, won't stop the discussion.

If you keep going on that track you'll just continue to prove you aren't actually paying attention in this thread.

This is a lie when directed as a charge against anyone here: "handing out medical diagnosis, advice, and treatment."

That coming from someone who promoted the COVID-19 vaccine, and dismisses the side effects? Regardless of the deaths tallied?

Please!
How many people died taking hydroxychloroquin and intersecting?

Don't have those statistics do you?

Guess which statistics and numbers these quacks are NOT going to ever whisper about?

People who thought they knew more and better than actual doctors and took these drugs.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s true in my view. They want only the elite to survive. They actually have under ground cities. Not very large but equipped to live many years.
I don't know about underground cities.

However, someone once observed the billions in donations alone, not including various government and other grant monies,that go into cancer research that would be lost if there were a cure for cancers.

Years ago a woman made news having been made healthier after suffering Muscular Dystrophy in a gradual onset starting in her teens.

Her Dentist,who had known her since she was a child, was heartbroken to see her distress as the illness progressed.

She'd gone from using a cane,to a walker. And now she was in a wheelchair.
He suggested he replace her silver fillings with porcelain.
She agreed.

After a few weeks her mobility was restored. She went from the wheelchair back to the walker. And then to the cane. By the time her Dentist was in the news, she required no walking implements.

Her Dentist made news for having been stripped of his license to practice due to his implying removal of her silver amalgam fillings,which contains elemental mercury, may help her condition.

Loss of his license didn't have the impact the ADA imagined. With nothing to lose, he went on the talk show circuit and told their story.

Non-conventional treatments,those not approved by medical associations, are a threat to the establishments status quo.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wayne222

Oct 21, 2023
Belton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about underground cities.

However, someone once observed the billions in donations alone, not including various government and other grant monies,that go into cancer research that would be lost if there were a cure for cancers.

Years ago a woman made news having been made healthier after suffering Muscular Dystrophy in a gradual onset starting in her teens.

Her Dentist,who had known her since she was a child, was heartbroken to see her distress as the illness progressed.

She'd gone from using a cane,to a walker. And now she was in a wheelchair.
He suggested he replace her silver fillings with porcelain.
She agreed.

After a few weeks her mobility was restored. She went from the wheelchair back to the walker. And then to the cane. By the time her Dentist was in the news, she required no walking implements.

Her Dentist made news for having been stripped of his license to practice due to his implying removal of her silver amalgam fillings,which contains elemental mercury, may help her condition.

Loss of his license didn't have the impact the ADA imagined. With nothing to lose, he went on the talk show circuit and told their story.

Non-conventional treatments,those not approved by medical associations, are a threat to the establishments status quo.
You are completely correct. I cured my high blood pressure by drinking juices like beet juice and carrot juice daily. Four glasses a day. Fresh and made in a juicer. They want to make a lot of money selling meds. So they will not promote natural products to make a difference. No money there. Everything done today is to make a profit.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are completely correct. I cured my high blood pressure by drinking juices like beet juice and carrot juice daily. Four glasses a day. Fresh and made in a juicer.
Beautiful.
A superb nutritional diet. Fresh juiced organic fruits and vegetables. A living diet for living healthy.
I've had The Juice Mans (RIP :pray:) recipe book for years.

My husband almost died when the pharmacy refilled his high blood pressure medicine at triple his prescribed dose.

Thank God he realized that in time.
That prescription side effect his Doctor didn't inform him of was tooth decay, and their turning gray before they fall out.

They want to make a lot of money selling meds. So they will not promote natural products to make a difference. No money there. Everything done today is to make a profit.
Agreed.

Have you heard of Dr.Andrew Weil? He is an M.D and practices integrative medicine. Traditional medicine and natural remedies.

I think it was the Sunday reporting program, 60 Minutes that years ago revealed how physicians are given inducements by pharmaceutical companies to promote their medicines.

My neighbors son who I've known since childhood works as a salesman for a pharmaceutical company.
The perks he receives are tremendous.

They even hand out huge numbers of samples of the latest drugs to come on the market.

The idea is to offer them to patients currently diagnosed with a condition relating to that new drug.

Doctors perks are even greater than that of the sales force.

Interestingly, the same kind of practice occurs between special interests and their lobbyists to our members of Congress.

When Alexandria Cortez was a freshman in Congress she sponsored a cost of living pay raise for members of Congress.

SotH Pelosi had to accompany her during her presser, as AOC bragged about her undertaking to the press.
A woman who left being a bartender in the Bronx wants a raise when she's now getting over $100 thousand a year as a Representative.
Sitting in a seat that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said could have been won by a glass of water. Obvious AOC's biggest fan.

After the press conference as Nancy P. and AOC were walking back to their respective offices Pelosi obviously forgot she was still in audio range of the reporters. She leaned in to AOC and could be heard saying,of the salary pay raise effort, that's not how we make our money!

In the radio industry, music production companies grease radio stations to play the music they produce. That practice is known as payola.

In the aforementioned cases it's just business as usual.

Money itself isn't the root of all evil. Love of money above all else is.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnDB, I actually was cured from severe depression and anxiety with the Spirit of God. And while there may be natural remedies out there. It is probably unclear how many there are and what effectiveness they actually have against a particular medical problem compared to medicines.

And all these people selling God and herbal remedies to make money fraudulently off the unsuspecting public. God never said "make money off of me". And perhaps the same type of people that go around selling God to people selling natural remedies.

Some of these natural remedies are being suggested at ultra high dosage, which could actually cause more damage to the body then help it. Sure it might alleviate problems temporarily, but in the end kill the patient. Do you really want to promote kidney or liver failure among other problems that will arise from ultra high consumption of natural remedies?

We must remember that all things are poison at some level of consumption, even water can be dangerous in excess.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDB

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnDB, I actually was cured from severe depression and anxiety with the Spirit of God. And while there may be natural remedies out there. It is probably unclear how many there are and what effectiveness they actually have against a particular medical problem compared to medicines.

And all these people selling God and herbal remedies to make money fraudulently off the unsuspecting public. God never said "make money off of me". And perhaps the same type of people that go around selling God to people selling natural remedies.

Some of these natural remedies are being suggested at ultra high dosage, which could actually cause more damage to the body then help it. Sure it might alleviate problems temporarily, but in the end kill the patient. Do you really want to promote kidney or liver failure among other problems that will arise from ultra high consumption of natural remedies?

We must remember that all things are poison at some level of consumption, even water can be dangerous in excess.
Odd that you'd claim healing by faith in God,and then denigrate healing by consumption of God's creation of wild natural medicines.
And imply professionals who harvest and manufactured them to help an ailing public are wrong for being paid for their expertise.

It's a great thing to know pharmaceutical prescriptions have never harmed or killed anyone in their prescribed dosage.
And God knows how many people pay through the nose for that what is labeled,experimental medicine,in order to survive their cancers.

Years ago a woman called a radio talk show. She'd worked since she was a teenager. Her goal was to retire early on a comfy nest egg of savings.

Now,she'd been diagnosed with a disease for which there was no treatment save an experimental drug that cost $10,000 a month. Because health insurance companies do not cover such things.

Her nest eggs of savings accrued over 5+ decades
was now going to go to saving her life.

God knows if she can still afford to live.

And of course morality is first rate in the pharmaceutical world.

The Apostles carried a purse. Jesus told them to use that money to buy a sword.

Later,they left their purses at home and depended upon the purses of others upon which to survive as they preached the good news.

Herbs grow wild in nature. People who know what they're doing can harvest,dry,and utilize their properties for healing.

While people who don't may obtain those herbal remedies from those who make a living offering alternative remedies to the public. And those folks have a right to be paid for their labors.

God never said "make money off of me".
God never said that.
You don't tythe? Pastors are homeless?

Anything that is overdone can be dangerous. Even religious faith.

Reactions: Wayne222

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odd that you'd claim healing by faith in God,and then denigrate healing by consumption of God's creation of wild natural medicines.
And imply professionals who harvest and manufactured them to help an ailing public are wrong for being paid for their expertise.

It's a great thing to know pharmaceutical prescriptions have never harmed or killed anyone in their prescribed dosage.
And God knows how many people pay through the nose for that what is labeled,experimental medicine,in order to survive their cancers.

Years ago a woman called a radio talk show. She'd worked since she was a teenager. Her goal was to retire early on a comfy nest egg of savings.

Now,she'd been diagnosed with a disease for which there was no treatment save an experimental drug that cost $10,000 a month. Because health insurance companies do not cover such things.

Her nest eggs of savings accrued over 5+ decades
was now going to go to saving her life.

God knows if she can still afford to live.

And of course morality is first rate in the pharmaceutical world.

The Apostles carried a purse. Jesus told them to use that money to buy a sword.

Later,they left their purses at home and depended upon the purses of others upon which to survive as they preached the good news.

Herbs grow wild in nature. People who know what they're doing can harvest,dry,and utilize their properties for healing.

While people who don't may obtain those herbal remedies from those who make a living offering alternative remedies to the public. And those folks have a right to be paid for their labors.

God never said that.
You don't tythe? Pastors are homeless?

Anything that is overdone can be dangerous. Even religious faith.
You sound upset, but I'm not sure it's with me. First off the scammers that make money from God are wrong. Let's go over that and dispel any false religious indoctrination you may have been taught.

First regarding apostles:

1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel.

Second regarding churches:

Acts 4:32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. 33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 34 Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need.

Third I never said herbs were dangerous. Many of the medicines we get from licensed professionals come from the rain forest and are refined to be used at a safe and appropriate dosage. What I don't like is random con artists making money off of people and not even having the slightest clue the effect of what they are prescribing onto the population that ingests it.

Status
Not open for further replies.