New cancer pill shows earth shattering results

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lung cancer pill shows ‘earth-shattering’ results in 5-year study: ‘An optimistic time’

Although I'm cautious of anything new medicine wise, until it's been out for 10-15 years it can still be dangerous. But if you have cancer maybe it's a chance someone is willing to take?
I recently read Ivermectin is good against cancers.

Globalists don't want you to know or use it, they just want you to die. Sooner the better to save the planet.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fenbendazole, simply deworming pills, and the dog dewormer pills are cheap. Cancer cells are parasitic and anti-parasitic drugs work against cancers it seems.

References

1) Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways.
Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways - Scientific Reports

2) Unexpected Antitumorigenic Effect of Fenbendazole when Combined with Supplementary Vitamins.
Unexpected Antitumorigenic Effect of Fenbendazole when Combined with Supplementary Vitamins

3) Fenbendazole as a Potential Anticancer Drug.
Fenbendazole as a Potential Anticancer Drug

4) The Anthelmintic Drug Mebendazole Induces Mitotic Arrest and Apoptosis by Depolymerizing Tubulin in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
https://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/1/13/1201.long

5) Pilot study of albendazole in patients with advanced malignancy. Effect on serum tumor markers/high incidence of neutropenia.
Pilot study of albendazole in patients with advanced malignancy. Effect on serum tumor markers/high incidence of neutropenia - PubMed

6) Antitumor activity of albendazole against the human colorectal cancer cell line HT-29: in vitro and in a xenograft model of peritoneal carcinomatosis.
Antitumor activity of albendazole against the human colorectal cancer cell line HT-29: in vitro and in a xenograft model of peritoneal carcinomatosis - PubMed

7) Benzimidazole as Novel Therapy for Hormone-Refractory Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a545657.pdf

8) Mebendazole induces apoptosis via Bcl-2 inactivation in chemoresistant melanoma cells.
Mebendazole induces apoptosis via Bcl-2 inactivation in chemoresistant melanoma cells - PubMed

9) Phase I clinical trial to determine maximum tolerated dose of oral albendazole in patients with advanced cancer.
Phase I clinical trial to determine maximum tolerated dose of oral albendazole in patients with advanced cancer - Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology

10) Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO) — mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent.
Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—mebendazole as an anti-cancer agent

11) Anthelmintic Flubendazole and Its Potential Use in Anticancer Therapy.
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/2b47/0bf133be75b36c09ebc8b17e70cea85fd9af.pdf

12) Chronic myelogenous leukemia in a great horned owl (Bubo virginianus)
Chronic myelogenous leukemia in a great horned owl (Bubo virginianus) - PubMed

13) Dogra, N. (2018, August 9). Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways. Scientific Reports. Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways - Scientific Reports

14) Fenbendazole.org. (2019). Fenbendazole Dosage Guide And Calculator. Scientific Research. Fenbendazole dosage guide - Fenbendazole resource

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truth7t7

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean like getting the covid vaccine? All medicine comes with risk.
No not all medicine comes with risks. It's actually newly approved medicine that seems to need a 10 year check to see if problems come up.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No not all medicine comes with risks. It's actually newly approved medicine that seems to need a 10 year check to see if problems come up.
not everyone is the same though, common medicines can affect a few people negatively with even severe side effects.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not everyone is the same though, common medicines can affect a few people negatively with even severe side effects.
Yes that is true. Not everyone can take the same medications without problems. Yes, I was talking more like the case of Zantac antacid. They gave it to me years ago and was supposed to be safe but proved otherwise as it is now known to cause cancer. Many medications pass the trials and then eventually get pulled from the shelves for some reason that later becomes known.

And the statement that all medications come with risks is an incorrect statement.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even aspirin and tylenol can have risks. Prescriptions are for the most part a race to do the good before any of the potential bad can hit. Some (like chemotherapy or radiation therapy) are far riskier than others (like say a statin) but all come with potential risks.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even aspirin and tylenol can have risks. Prescriptions are for the most part a race to do the good before any of the potential bad can hit. Some (like chemotherapy or radiation therapy) are far riskier than others (like say a statin) but all come with potential risks.
That logic fails. While yes taking too much tylenol or ibuprofen can cause damage so can foods and vitamins. That means nothing as to its safety when used correctly. There are tons of medicines that are completely safe for 99% of people.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That logic fails. While yes taking too much tylenol or ibuprofen can cause damage so can foods and vitamins. That means nothing as to its safety when used correctly. There are tons of medicines that are completely safe for 99% of people.
Yes that is true. If they are not allergic to nay of the ingredients, they have no adverse reactions to say aspirin (Gillian-Barr syndrome). the more virulent disease you are trying to cure, the more the risk the medicine has because it has to kill a more virulent agent attacking the body. I am on 9 long term prescriptions due to my heart, lupus, and genetic induced hypertension as well as chronic acute arthritis. Though the meds are safe, I still need blood labs done at least annually to insure they are not reacting to me negatively.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is true. If they are not allergic to nay of the ingredients, they have no adverse reactions to say aspirin (Gillian-Barr syndrome). the more virulent disease you are trying to cure, the more the risk the medicine has because it has to kill a more virulent agent attacking the body. I am on 9 long term prescriptions due to my heart, lupus, and genetic induced hypertension as well as chronic acute arthritis. Though the meds are safe, I still need blood labs done at least annually to insure they are not reacting to me negatively.
Sorry to hear that. Yes the more meds you take the more they can impact your liver and kidneys and each has some potential side effects. I'm on one med so it's pretty safe for me so far. But wow, you gotta watch adding meds, the least the better. I'll pray for you.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few years ago now a brief news bit appeared wherein it was said cancer research showed many cancers are caused by a virus. I saw that reporting once on a national news network . Never again.

I wonder if this pill bodes the hope that is implied.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few years ago now a brief news bit appeared wherein it was said cancer research showed many cancers are caused by a virus. I saw that reporting once on a national news network . Never again.

I wonder if this pill bodes the hope that is implied.
Here:

"Human tumor viruses account for an estimated 12% to 20% of cancers worldwide. Viruses can lead to cancer by associating with host proteins, proliferating when the human immune system is weakened, and hijacking proliferating human cells." The 7 Viruses That Cause Human Cancers | ASM.org

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

New cancer pill shows earth shattering results​

Ahhhhh, I knew there was an underlying cause for the evacuations in Gridavik, Iceland!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the corruption of the CDC, FDA, the UN Agenda, the DC clowns, the LABS …. All being funded by promises of it being a Debt unto the People…
Concerning Govt’ “approved” drugs, for long term treatments, I trust none of them.

Nothing new. Doctors Practice, People are the test subjects, They Cure nothing.

Eat live local foods (good luck with that!).
Fat and unhealthy America is on a diet of foods depleted of vitamins and minerals, high in acids and grown in poisonous soils and the crops covered in poisons.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have heard similar small town individuals reports by patrons in the feed store.
I would just be concerned about using chemicals to try and medicate yourself. Sounds dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.