New cancer pill shows earth shattering results

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would just be concerned about using chemicals to try and medicate yourself. Sounds dangerous.
I would not worry about that. For example doctor told him he was going to die soon and doctoring could do nothing for him.

Chemotherapy is a type of poison, very hard on the body and does not always work.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would just be concerned about using chemicals to try and medicate yourself. Sounds dangerous.

I would think a person having an ill health symptom, going to a physician, being subjected to a battery of tests and given a gloomy diagnosis … wouldn’t be too concerned about self-medicating.

I sort of look at it like God put in that mans path an option no physician suggested.

We have used Fenbenazo for our goats, which carry’s a caution for pregnant or lactating goats.
I would presume the same caution should be advised for a pregnant human with a cancer.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not worry about that. For example doctor told him he was going to die soon and doctoring could do nothing for him.

Chemotherapy is a type of poison, very hard on the body and does not always work.
Yes you have a point then, he wanted to live and had no other options. But I would still work with the doctors and keep and eye on those other organs if using a chemical like that.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Chemo is Very hard on the body, and a person is at the mercy of the technician for the proper dosage, exposure time, and proper shielding. And the fact is, doesn’t matter the Profession, some people have barely passed their certifications and are not top notch at their jobs.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe it, cancer research is the 3rd largest industry in the world, could you imagine if a simple pill bought off Amazon could cure say 25% of world cancer?

Sorta like Japan's Toyota Motors has just applied for a patent on the first "Water" hydrogen generator engine, could you imagine a car running on "Water", there goes the fossil fuel industry in the world?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorta like Japan's Toyota Motors has just applied for a patent on the first "Water" hydrogen generator engine, could you imagine a car running on "Water", there goes the fossil fuel industry in the world?
I have a friend in her 60's whose father invented and built a water-powered motor back around 1970. NASA found out about it and sent their imps out to threaten him, beat him till nearly dead ....then they purchased the motor and the plans for a mere $100. (He had no choice ...either sell, or be killed.)

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a friend in her 60's whose father invented and built a water-powered motor back around 1970. NASA found out about it and sent their imps out to threaten him, beat him till nearly dead ....then they purchased the motor and the plans for a mere $100. (He had no choice ...either sell, or be killed.)
I don't doubt it, I researched patents on carburetors, and the different designs that turned the liquid gasoline into a vapor gas that increased efficiency by 30%, these patents were bought by large oil corps, with Shell oil buying the majority

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With a lung cancer diagnosis what's to lose in having hope in this new treatment?

Albendazole is said to be a good cleanse as well.

If we fast on occasion why not also deworm?
True. And there are natural dewormers ... I have to wonder of they would have the same qualities. I don't see why not. How about oregano oil, black walnut, holy basil, etc?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Truth7t7 and TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmm
What happens when someone really takes this advice as gospel and dies?

Look,
There was a 20/20 special about this woman in Mexico that gave red coffee enemas to cure cancer and a lot if other things that were holistic unconventional medicine....

And the 20/20 special documentary made it sound like she was curing everyone that came to see her for literally pennies on the dollar these people spent on regular treatments.
HOWEVER,
The truth was something different. 999/1000 people that went to her clinic died...most people died even earlier than the cancer would have killed because her treatments were killing these people. The Mexican government threw her in jail and threw away the key.

Cancer is serious...it's not something to play with. Oncologists spend YEARS studying various cancers and how to fight them.

Even with the best medicines available today they can only administer the medicines your health insurance will pay for...despite there being better treatment options available.

Just because there's a "new magic pill" doesn't mean that your insurance will pay for the pill.

There's been a LOT of research done on cancers. Many can be cured if caught warly enough. Used to be leukemia was a 50/50 chance of survival....now it's a prescription and visit them again in 3 weeks to see if you really need another prescription....and you never stop going to work either.

You people are not doctors! Stop with the medical advice and practicing medicine without a license.

Reactions: dev553344

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: BlessedPeace

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes that is true. If they are not allergic to nay of the ingredients, they have no adverse reactions to say aspirin (Gillian-Barr syndrome). the more virulent disease you are trying to cure, the more the risk the medicine has because it has to kill a more virulent agent attacking the body. I am on 9 long term prescriptions due to my heart, lupus, and genetic induced hypertension as well as chronic acute arthritis. Though the meds are safe, I still need blood labs done at least annually to insure they are not reacting to me negatively.
I will tell you what happened with me. I don't know what you do. (but). I was having heart palpitations, PVCs, tachycardia and ocular my-grains. and blurry vision. it was getting steadily worse, the DOC put me on meds that made it much worse, the DOC was then talking about heart surgery.
I had been carrying my smart phone ( apple 13 ) in my shirt pocket. I got to thinking? the heart has a lot of electric activity going on and the cell. phone is transmitting and receiving all the time. So I was thinking what if the cell phone is messing with my heart.

SOOOO I quit carrying the cell phone around with me. Guess what. two weeks latter ALL of the problems went away. That was 6 months ago. Still gone. For what it is worth.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will tell you what happened with me. I don't know what you do. (but). I was having heart palpitations, PVCs, tachycardia and ocular my-grains. and blurry vision. it was getting steadily worse, the DOC put me on meds that made it much worse, the DOC was then talking about heart surgery.
I had been carrying my smart phone ( apple 13 ) in my shirt pocket. I got to thinking? the heart has a lot of electric activity going on and the cell. phone is transmitting and receiving all the time. So I was thinking what if the cell phone is messing with my heart.

SOOOO I quit carrying the cell phone around with me. Guess what. two weeks latter ALL of the problems went away. That was 6 months ago. Still gone. For what it is worth.
The iPhone 12 emits too much radiation and Apple must take it off the market, French agency says

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glad for that! I am in continual a-fib, never had carried my cell phone in my shirt pocket so I have to be on meds to manage my heart rhythm. My aa-fib does not make me a candidate for an electro cardio ablation so it is what it is. Rebooting me hasn't worked either.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Gay mate had cancer in his lower back, said injury from a fall off the back of his truck years before and so he was about to go in to Hospital to deal with the Cancer, but met a Russian Doctor down the pub, who informed him not to go do what the Hospital doctors wanted to do, because he would most likely only of had 3 to 6 months to live after that as once they have opened the cancer to air that's it ? and this Russian doctor said to take a type of baking soda in a type of dose every day.

So old Donny boy had had the cancer spread and lost one of his balls, but the Baking Soda thing worked and after some years he was cured totally cancer free.

I have seen this Baking Soda on the net relating to such. from what i remember it's all about keeping your body in a balance that the Soda does.

He was crook for about 10 years due to the cancer. he is 62 yo this year.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You people are not doctors! Stop with the medical advice and practicing medicine without a license.
Nobody has stated to disregard going to a Dr.

The video clip surrounded a man with cancer and the Dr. Stated he had no treatment, stage 4 cancer and gave him 6 months to live, basically go home and die, he then started using the dog deformed and was cured

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have the freedom to use what God created to bring health and healing to the body. No one is "practicing medicine" here. We are sharing testimonials, and information that anyone has access to if they do the research. I trust God over man.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New cancer pill shows earth shattering results

Yeah, tight.

Mankind is so corrupt, even if this true there will be some terrible side effect that'll make it worthless.

Most of this stuff is just marketing so the medical industrial complex can make a bunch of money and give the big guy his 10% which is what the mob boss demands ya know laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.