New cancer pill shows earth shattering results

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BlessedPeace please read the following:

Let's go over safe medical practices. First medicine has been evolving for millennia. The success and failures of which must be recorded and studied so that mistakes are not repeated and successes are promoted (thus is the story of penicillin and it's proper dosage). Next universities must be established to teach these carefully evolving practices so that ignorant practitioners are not allowed to practice medicine. Licenses are issued and malpractice is prosecuted. Proper dosage is taught so that unnecessarily endangering the unsuspecting public does not ensue.

Unsafe practices don't learn from mistakes and as we see they are prescribing medicines and dosages that have not had medical trials and have not been approved by a responsible organization. People take them at their own risk. And some of these fake practitioners are brought to court and pay for their crimes against the public.

When a medicine is investigated it enters clinical trials where safety practices are followed. Unsafe medicines are weeded out for the most part, although some are found out years after clinical trials. And those also enter denial by responsible agencies.

Who is running these studies and following patients health with unlicensed herbal remedies? Where's the responsibility?

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BlessedPeace please read the following for education:

Let's go over safe medical practices. First medicine has been evolving for millennia. The success and failures of which must be recorded and studied so that mistakes are not repeated and successes are promoted (thus is the story of penicillin and it's proper dosage). Next universities must be established to teach these carefully evolving practices so that ignorant practitioners are not allowed to practice medicine. Licenses are issued and malpractice is prosecuted. Proper dosage is taught so that unnecessarily endangering the unsuspecting public does not ensue.

Unsafe practices don't learn from mistakes and as we see they are prescribing medicines and dosages that have not had medical trials and have not been approved by a responsible organization. People take them at their own risk. And some of these fake practitioners are brought to court and pay for their crimes against the public.
Unfortunately,you aren't aware there are frauds in conventional medicine.

No one here has claimed there is no such thing as frauds.

We're not talking about that. We are discussing alternative options to conventional cancer diagnosis.

We also do not presume to imply members sharing in that regard are uneducated. Nor do not know to invest in research so as to judge the efficacy of alternative options that are being shared.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound upset, but I'm not sure it's with me. First off the scammers that make money from God are wrong. Let's go over that and dispel any false religious indoctrination you may have been taught.

First regarding apostles:

1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel.

Second regarding churches:

Acts 4:32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. 33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 34 Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need.

Third I never said herbs were dangerous. Many of the medicines we get from licensed professionals come from the rain forest and are refined to be used at a safe and appropriate dosage. What I don't like is random con artists making money off of people and not even having the slightest clue the effect of what they are prescribing onto the population that ingests it.
I'm not upset.

I'm attempting to educate a skeptic.

I admit that was error on my part.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mods can we lock this thread it I think the topic was already covered and now other topics are being discussed. @Angelina, @pompadour, @lforrest please lock. See the original topic of a new cancer pill.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many people died taking hydroxychloroquin and intersecting?

In numerous other countries they completely eliminated covid using hydroxychloroquine...

The only reason some where buying this stuff from the vets was because the federal government... under Trump's watch.... had blocked this from being sold over the counter. Shameful!

Trump said he was going to do something about the "deep state" but it turns out the deep state made a monkee out of him... which is why Desantis should have been the nominee since he is far more qualified to handle the deep state than Trump is.

If the liberals don't have their cheating dialed in very well and somehow Trump is re-elected... don't ya'll lose your minds when he dies pretty quickly from what looks like some health issues such as a heart attack. The demons... er, I mean the democrats aren't going to let Trump serve another term, if he gets in... grab yo popcorn cause Trump's VP will be taking over fairly quickly.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In numerous other countries they completely eliminated covid using hydroxychloroquine...

The only reason some where buying this stuff from the vets was because the federal government... under Trump's watch.... had blocked this from being sold over the counter. Shameful!

Trump said he was going to do something about the "deep state" but it turns out the deep state made a monkee out of him... which is why Desantis should have been the nominee since he is far more qualified to handle the deep state than Trump is.

If the liberals don't have their cheating dialed in very well and somehow Trump is re-elected... don't ya'll lose your minds when he dies pretty quickly from what looks like some health issues such as a heart attack. The demons... er, I mean the democrats aren't going to let Trump serve another term, if he gets in... grab yo popcorn cause Trump's VP will be taking over fairly quickly.
How many people died taking Invermectin or hydroxychloroquin?

You can't answer because they aren't telling you....

Because they have an agenda. And you don't want to recognize the fact that you have been a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.