New here...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
OK I have just been told I failed to post OP's in the right place...

Mmmm... since I have made over 10,000 posts it seems strange to suddenly ban me for this reason.

Suspect there is more behind it as I have been very vocal about the potential of conversion therapy bills to limit legitimate Christian Ministry.

It will be nice to contribute in this environment. :)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK I have just been told I failed to post OP's in the right place...

Mmmm... since I have made over 10,000 posts it seems strange to suddenly ban me for this reason.

Suspect there is more behind it as I have been very vocal about the potential of conversion therapy bills to limit legitimate Christian Ministry.

It will be nice to contribute in this environment. :)
They just wanted you out of there so they concocted an excuse.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Hi there,

Just banned from CF after about 7 years for posting testimonies of folks being freed from Gender Dysphoria.

Recommended to come here for a while.

Blessings,

Carl Emerson.
You mean shunned.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Newsflash...

I managed to negotiate a lifting of the ban.

However I like the 'feel' of your forum and will raise some issues here as there is a lot more sympathy for what I am on about.

Very briefly I am a prodigal and have learned to walk with Him and see His power in action.

My aim is to encourage others to walk on the exciting journey that Jesus has for them and in so doing express His power and Love to the world wherever they are planted.

My testimony (sort of) thread on the other forum is here if anyone wants a read - get a coffee first.

Jesus's Ministry

Well I think this has all happened so I can meet you guys 'n gals

Blessings,

Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
On reflection I think CF has a new intake of mod's who are a little trigger happy and I copped a bullet.

I appealed to a more senior Mod. and managed a reversal.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On reflection I think CF has a new intake of mod's who are a little trigger happy and I copped a bullet.

I appealed to a more senior Mod. and managed a reversal.
Why would you want to go back to a so called Christian forum that promotes such filth as two men kissing and tarot cards as @Hidden In Him described?

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Simple - for the same reason Jesus frequented with sinners.

There are Lurkers who need to see a light shining.

I noticed yesterday that my testimony thread has had 14,000 views.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I also found several prominent ministers siding with my position on conversion therapy after some intense opposition.

We all have to figure out where to focus our energies.

Jesus called not the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Reactions: JohnPaul

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely sick and disgusting, and that's a Christian forum?
When any church, or website, does something like that, it is glaring evidence of their true agendas.

If CF is the site I think it is, that place is a disaster. Constant pop-ups so bad I could barely get my screen to function properly most the time.

ETA: And I, too, am an outcast from another site that banned me for discussing topics perfectly legitimate to Christianity.

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When any church, or website, does something like that, it is glaring evidence of their true agendas.

If CF is the site I think it is, that place is a disaster. Constant pop-ups so bad I could barely get my screen to function properly most the time.

ETA: And I, too, am an outcast from another site that banned me for discussing topics perfectly legitimate to Christianity.
It’s also a way to attract more members by advertising homosexuality, just like a lot of the churches do today.

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s also a way to attract more members by advertising homosexuality, just like a lot of the churches do today.
Yeah, you're right.

That's why the early churches were so adamant about keeping their ranks pure. The more of "the world" you allow into the church, the more the church becomes "the world."

And the websites we are discussing very much reflect the majority of modern churches today.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and JohnPaul

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I don't get any of the problems you mention because I use the browser called 'Brave' - no adverts or popups, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that's something that the original owner decided to use as his Symbol for CyB when we started using a new forum software. We have had a few discussions on that privately but when he sold the forum, we do not have the ability to remove it even if we wanted to....so there! :p:D

PS: Yes, we do understand it's meaning, history and it's good and not so good background
Triquetra (Trinity Knot)
Who owns the forum now?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was almost banned from CF a few years back. I don't remember why. lol

But I did get banned on Worthy Christian Forums for taking a stand on a subject that should be a no-brainer for Christians. A well-known long time member made a post stating that she was a backstage manager at a strip club for over 20 years (as a Christian) and admittedly "dressed the part." I and another member were appalled by that and called it what it was. We both got banned.

Oh well. They were looking for a reason to boot me for a while anyway because they didn't appreciate that I was speaking my testimony and exposing SRA/MK. The cult infiltrated that place bad ...even to the admin. I was told by several of them that they would delete my posts if it were up to them. Well .....they finally did.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get any of the problems you mention because I use the browser called 'Brave' - no adverts or popups, I highly recommend it.
Cool. I use Epic Privacy Browser. It blocks popups and tracking. FB hates it!! lol (Of course, I've not done FB for 3 years now.)

My youngest son, Matthew (who is with the Lord now), taught me about AdBlocker browser for Android (phone/tablet). We would make playlists on YT and watch the videos without ads! :D

Reactions: GEN2REV