new house

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, God blessed with a water filter and beds but today I noticed parents and sister's are finding it difficult to use toilet, and it will be difficult for wife who is pregnant to use this toilet.

I sometimes feel I may become crazy. Because we are always landing in problems.

You can pray God bless with a new house soon and solve every problems we are facing now.

Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, God blessed with a water filter and beds but today I noticed parents and sister's are finding it difficult to use toilet, and it will be difficult for wife who is pregnant to use this toilet.

You can pray God bless with a new house soon and solve every problems we are facing now.

Thanks!

He is going to do it bro! What you all have been going through, for so long will be rewarded...you are ALL so faithful! And we of course, know that He is always faithful.
I believe the suffering you are going through right now will soon turn into joy many times stronger than the suffering.
I pray this for you and believe it will happen! Amen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Father, please bless My dreams and his family with a new house. Nothing is impossible with You. You are a God of miracles and all good things come from You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
You and me both. But I must remember that God loves me and I'm doing well otherwise the problems. God has taken care of us. Praying for you mydreams.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying now!

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy