peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brother, I pray that God, through the power of his Holy Spirit, brings you great peace, that you cast all your problems and challenges onto him.

As we grow in him Dear Brother...we learn to 100% cast everything onto him.

For your encouragement...God set me free from a mind of confusion and suffering....he also set me free from anxiety over areas in my life.

Trust in him and he will set you free, from all your troubles....in the Name of Jesus!!

AMEN!!!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Brother, I pray that God, through the power of his Holy Spirit, brings you great peace, that you cast all your problems and challenges onto him.

As we grow in him Dear Brother...we learn to 100% cast everything onto him.

For your encouragement...God set me free from a mind of confusion and suffering....he also set me free from anxiety over areas in my life.

Trust in him and he will set you free, from all your troubles....in the Name of Jesus!!

AMEN!!!
Amen!, thank you sis. Ritajanice

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Friends, you can pray God bless me with a peace of mind. sometimes I feel disturbed in mind because of all the problems and challenges I face.

Thank you!
Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless me with a peace of mind. sometimes I feel disturbed in mind because of all the problems and challenges I face.

Thank you!
Praying for you always.

14But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. Colossians 3:14-15

Reactions: amadeus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!
No peace? 'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid'....Jesus. John 14:27

Something is wrong when those claiming Jesus as their Saviour have no peace. Peace is the fundamental gift to those who are his.

• Love
Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No peace? 'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid'....Jesus. John 14:27

Something is wrong when those claiming Jesus as their Saviour have no peace. Peace is the fundamental gift to those who are his.
This is a prayer request thread..not for you to come in and tell this Dearest Brother, something is wrong when those claiming Jesus as their Saviour have no peace.

Post reported.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Brother, it took years for me to fully put my trust in God...he will NEVER let you down....

God Loves you so much!!....don’t listen to that devil in your head.....he knows our weak areas..that’s why he plants those thoughts in our heads.

Remember the renewing of our minds, the Lord is at work in you....remember that, he will NEVER leave nor forsake you....

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a prayer request thread..not for you to come in and tell this Dearest Brother, something is wrong when those claiming Jesus as their Saviour have no peace.

Post reported.
hmmmm, reported! hmmmm. Rita, it makes for scary individuals who report to authorities because others disagree with their way of seeing. hmmmm

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Dear Brother, it took years for me to fully put my trust in God...he will NEVER let you down....

God Loves you so much!!....don’t listen to that devil in your head.....he knows our weak areas..that’s why he plants those thoughts in our heads.

Remember the renewing of our minds, the Lord is at work in you....remember that, he will NEVER leave nor forsake you....
Amen!,

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Imo, it didn’t happen overnight for me....it has taken years for me to cast my anxiety onto him.
Through prayers and feasting on his word, he has taught me how to, cast my anxiety onto him....just keep focused on Jesus....and he will make your path straight....

Look at God’s word below Brother...

1Peter 5...

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”[a]
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on himbecause he cares for you.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Imo, it didn’t happen overnight for me....it has taken years for me to cast my anxiety onto him.
Through prayers and feasting on his word, he has taught me how to, cast my anxiety onto him....just keep focused on Jesus....and he will make your path straight....

1Peter 5...

“God opposes the proud
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on himbecause he cares for you.
Amen!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a prayer request thread; not for you to come in and tell this Dearest Brother, something is wrong when those claiming Jesus as their Saviour have no peace.

Post reported.

When I have prayed asking God to include @My Dreams among those whom he is drawing to Himself so that He can know God and His purposes for him, Mel has told me that he does not like my words. When we are in a right relationship with God, one of the consequences of that right relationship with God is a sense of having God's Peace resting within us and knowing that we are secure in our ongoing relationship with God. When we sin, we disturb our close relationship with God and we lose the sense of having God's peace in our lives. This loss of peace within us, tells us that we have sinned, and that we need to repent for turning away from God so that we can enter back into that right relationship with God.

When people tell us, the way in which we should pray, the Holy Spirit is blocked by that person making the prayer request, such that it becomes difficult for the Holy Spirit to operate so that the person will be blessed.

Many people will pray in the prescribed manner that the person requests but will add at the end of their prayer for the person, that "if this is your will Lord for this person, then so be it.", to cover their butt.

Why is good advice then not seen as an answer to prayer for the person concerned if they chose to respond in the manner that has been given in that advice.

If the Holy Spirit leads a person to give good advice, then, why is that not respected.

Shalom

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praise God that he is watching over you Brother.

Here is more of his wonderful ,glorious word!!

Philippians 4:7
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

New Living Translation
Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Berean Standard Bible
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praise God that he is watching over you Brother.

Here is more of his wonderful ,glorious word!!

Philippians 4:7
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

New Living Translation
Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

English Standard Version
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Berean Standard Bible
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus
Amen!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Peter 5...

“God opposes the proud
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Character of the New Man​

12Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:12:15

Praying for discernment for all.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1Peter 5...

“God opposes the proud
I was about to say the same thing.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thread locked
This is a prayer thread , please respect that fact.
I am at work and unable to deal with everything.
We might not agree with some things, we might want to convey advice, but there is a time and place.

Status
Not open for further replies.