New Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20.

God knew he could never change people. "Nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ liveth in me:" God does not impove you he gives you new life. Has he ever corrected anyone? No he has always moved ahead with his plan and how you and I fit the plan of God is what Christianity is all about because that is where the life is, there is no life outside the plan of God. There is everything else imaginable, death, disease, dieing, hate, confusion, the world and the system of the world but no life. Not the life we preach there is one life and that life comes by a birthing in you. No other way. Do we look for something else, you can! will I find life in any of it? Nope nothing, zero, nunca, never, zilch. You cannot change sin, you cannot change the sin nature. But you can destroy it! Wait you mean sin has been destroyed and I still sin? Yes and it has nothing to do with a sin nature, that is your mind given to your body, that is what flesh is "mind given to body."

Those are sins not unto death, the sin unto death was killed out at the cross and is gone and dead, crucified. The sin unto death was the nature Adam passed down through generation to generation. We need to call it what it is; it is Satan nature passed on from generation to generation. What stopped it? The cross. The moment you believe the nature is dead and you are alive by a new nature. There is nothing to change, sin was killed out at the cross and the newness of life is Christ in you. So Christianity is not a changed life, it is an exchange of natures. Very simple but very gleaned over. We will pass that over and pray the Lord help me with this sin and I pray I can get a victory soon over this thing that plagues me. And we often wonder why God does nothing.

Why is that? Because he has done everything for you already and then he wrote it very clear in a book and gave great honest men to record it. But for some that hear a different message (perverted gospel) that is not enough because they are still searching for that one big miracle to put them over the top, whatever that means. Always looking for something, I have no idea what it is, I don't think they can tell you because it is like an imagination of the mind. You know what you are supposed to do with imagination's of the mind? You cast them down because they will go against the word of God and your struggles will be real, nothing fake about trial and tribulation. So what is my answer living a Christian Life? What can I do to get this going so I can rest and be free? You feel in the blanks, if you have been listening for awhile and reading along you have the answer. Trust the Holyspirit to reveal the answer to you.

You cannot hold to preconceived ideas when the Holyspirit gets ahold of you, you must be yielded, you can always go back to what you have just let him lead you for awhile. Most of us spend years getting junk in, and it may take awhile to get junk out, you must wait on the Holyspirit there is no other way. He will be working for your good but it will take patience on your part because of our religious minds. Paul was not exempt, he spent years in the desert.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20.

God knew he could never change people. "Nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ liveth in me:" God does not impove you he gives you new life. Has he ever corrected anyone? No he has always moved ahead with his plan and how you and I fit the plan of God is what Christianity is all about because that is where the life is, there is no life outside the plan of God. There is everything else imaginable, death, disease, dieing, hate, confusion, the world and the system of the world but no life. Not the life we preach there is one life and that life comes by a birthing in you. No other way. Do we look for something else, you can! will I find life in any of it? Nope nothing, zero, nunca, never, zilch. You cannot change sin, you cannot change the sin nature. But you can destroy it! Wait you mean sin has been destroyed and I still sin? Yes and it has nothing to do with a sin nature, that is your mind given to your body, that is what flesh is "mind given to body."

Those are sins not unto death, the sin unto death was killed out at the cross and is gone and dead, crucified. The sin unto death was the nature Adam passed down through generation to generation. We need to call it what it is; it is Satan nature passed on from generation to generation. What stopped it? The cross. The moment you believe the nature is dead and you are alive by a new nature. There is nothing to change, sin was killed out at the cross and the newness of life is Christ in you. So Christianity is not a changed life, it is an exchange of natures. Very simple but very gleaned over. We will pass that over and pray the Lord help me with this sin and I pray I can get a victory soon over this thing that plagues me. And we often wonder why God does nothing.

Why is that? Because he has done everything for you already and then he wrote it very clear in a book and gave great honest men to record it. But for some that hear a different message (perverted gospel) that is not enough because they are still searching for that one big miracle to put them over the top, whatever that means. Always looking for something, I have no idea what it is, I don't think they can tell you because it is like an imagination of the mind. You know what you are supposed to do with imagination's of the mind? You cast them down because they will go against the word of God and your struggles will be real, nothing fake about trial and tribulation. So what is my answer living a Christian Life? What can I do to get this going so I can rest and be free? You feel in the blanks, if you have been listening for awhile and reading along you have the answer. Trust the Holyspirit to reveal the answer to you.

You cannot hold to preconceived ideas when the Holyspirit gets ahold of you, you must be yielded, you can always go back to what you have just let him lead you for awhile. Most of us spend years getting junk in, and it may take awhile to get junk out, you must wait on the Holyspirit there is no other way. He will be working for your good but it will take patience on your part because of our religious minds. Paul was not exempt, he spent years in the desert.
@soul man The 'not I' of Galatians 2.20 seems to relate to the 'made Himself of no reputation' of Philippians 2.7...

Reactions: soul man