• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just released a new movie called...
"Ezekiel's Atomic Wheels (And Four Living Forces)"

An eBook version may be downloaded here...
http://www.mostholyplace.com/ebooks/EAW.pdf

Movie and eBook Highlights:
  • Extra-Terrestrial Craft and MerKaBa
  • Amber and the Electron
  • Four Living Creatures and Four Forces of Nature
  • Eyes as Electrons
  • The High Priest Breastplate Standard Model
  • Strange Matter Doorways
  • Mark of the Beast
  • Quantifying Spirit, Soul, and Body
  • The Godhead Atom
  • The Throne Room of God as Abraham's Bosom
  • New Jerusalem as the Female Reproductive System
  • Who or What is Melchizedek?
  • The Tabernacle Zygote
  • The Meaning of the Tetragrammaton
Special thanks to @101G for relating the Four Faces of the Living Creatures to the Four Horsemen in Revelation. That part of the movie can be found @1:17:20.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just released a new movie called...
"Ezekiel's Atomic Wheels (And Four Living Forces)"

An eBook version may be downloaded here...
http://www.mostholyplace.com/ebooks/EAW.pdf

Movie and eBook Highlights:
  • Extra-Terrestrial Craft and MerKaBa
  • Amber and the Electron
  • Four Living Creatures and Four Forces of Nature
  • Eyes as Electrons
  • The High Priest Breastplate Standard Model
  • Strange Matter Doorways
  • Mark of the Beast
  • Quantifying Spirit, Soul, and Body
  • The Godhead Atom
  • The Throne Room of God as Abraham's Bosom
  • New Jerusalem as the Female Reproductive System
  • Who or What is Melchizedek?
  • The Tabernacle Zygote
  • The Meaning of the Tetragrammaton
Special thanks to @101G for relating the Four Faces of the Living Creatures to the Four Horsemen in Revelation. That part of the movie can be found @1:17:20.
Thanks for the reply, I watched the whole movie. some of the material I could see where you was coming from, but a few others ????? I don't know.
example, you compaired the Godhead to an atom. well if it was just your example, it was a bad one. Father = neutron, only in an eaxmple, I understand. Proton = Son, and Electron = Holy Ghost. well there's a problem there for me. if these three make up the Godhead.... God, who is Spirit, well all these three objects are made up of something called quarks and gluons, and they, quarks and gluons), are made up of smaller particles. so to say God have something, or someone who make up them, your example God, then that example fails. which sets up the rest examples, or comparisons, the EYES examples, as = Electrons would fail aslo. now don't don't get me wrong a lot of what you was saying I'm very aware of, but when you went subatomic that's when you lost me a bit. but constructive criticism will make you go and fill in the holes here. which in treurn produce a better package. I'm on your side, ok. now that up down wave was pretty good........

but on the bright side, some of the content that was in your movie hit ot on head, I made some other conections also, which I will examine later. but over all it was an interesting flim, and it open my eyes, as said, to some other things that I will look or examine at later. but over all a very interesting flim. you made some good points, so keep up the Good work. ..... a special message from me, "keep chipping away at it until that D...O...O....R...... OPENS .... ok.... (smile).

be blessed.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the subjects covered in the movie is Hell. The actual meaning of Hell, Lake of Fire, etc. is given clearly in Scripture, yet Christians debate this topic endlessly. At least once a week we see a thread pop up trying once again to unravel the Mystery. It happens in just about every Forum.

Do they ever reach a sound conclusion? Nope. Like dogs returning to vomit, they refuse to see their False Teachings for what they are.

Here is a recent post by @amadeus ...

Where is hell? Where is heaven?

Will the question finally be answered? It will in this thread.

So what is Hell? How about we use a famous verse to answer the question once and for all...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

Of course we all know the verse is about Jesus. Most Scholars and commentators claim that Jesus went to 'Hell'... as in some fiery place of torments. Some say Jesus went there to suffer. Some say to release 'Prisoners'. Some say Jesus simply went to the grave.

There is a reason why there is so much debate. The Truth has been hidden from Christians for centuries by very deceptive Spirits that wish for Christians to promote the falsehood that God 'torments' the Unsaved for all of Eternity.

Sadly, the lies are so ingrained into the Hearts and Minds of the Modern Church that no amount of verses in the world will alter their seared conscience.

It may be too late for them, but not for those that Satan has not reached yet. For them, God provides the necessary Wisdom to overcome Satan's lies...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

And there it is. So simple and beautiful. Hell is simply a parable for the Womb and the Tabernacle Zygote in which we all came from...

full

The Zygote in the Womb is the Tabernacle in the Wilderness! I have posted this endlessly on this Forum to no avail. The debates still rage on ad-nauseum. :rolleyes:

It would seem Ego and Pride is simply too great for Christians to admit they have made a terrible mistake.

So where did Jesus go according to the Word of God?

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

The Belly? The Heart of the Earth? Look at that image again of the Zygote Tabernacle in the Womb.

Now read and learn...

Hebrews 9:12
"Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."

The Heart of the Earth is the Most Holy Place inside of the Tabernacle Ovum, which is inside of the Womb.

Once the Sprinkling of Blood (Moment of Conception) takes place, the 'Building' can be built in three days...

John 2:20
"Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"

Born Again!

Jerusalem is the Mother. The Most Holy Place of the Temple is the 'Heart of the Earth'...

full

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once these Truths can be taught openly and without persecution, Satan's Magick will finally be weakened. Revival can take place.

Will it happen? I have my doubts. Ego and Pride is simply too great to overcome it would seem. :(

The Church has messed up bad... really bad. The rest of the World is waking up to the massive FRAUD that has taken place. It may be too late.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean seriously...

The audacity of Christians to travel the world and look down their noses at BILLIONS of people that, in the mind of the Arrogant Christian, are going to suffer in "Eternal Torments" simply because they are the 'wrong religion' or they committed suicide or died of a drug overdose.

How about the next time a sweet, innocent little girl kills herself because of cyber-bullying you go and visit the funeral. Proclaim to everyone there how that little girl is going to "BURN FOREVER" while the parents cry in agony. Say it loudly and boldly now! Put your money where your mouth is.

You don't have the guts do you?

It is of little wonder why the Book of Revelation predicts Christians will be unanimously hated. Such hypocrisy!

Christians need chastisement, otherwise this charade will continue.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can haz literal interpretation?

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

No of course not. Why should anyone be allowed to believe that Jesus meant what he said and said what he meant? How does that help Satan's cause?

No... for the Ignorant Sheep, the phrase 'Child of Hell' was simply an insult... like saying "Your mom wears combat boots".

That was the great lesson? Christians should go around insulting people? :rolleyes:

How about Child of Hell means that Children come from Hell?

full

How dare I take the literal interpretation right?

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel like Jonah in the Belly of the Whale...

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you studied Hades did you? Quite the BIG-SHOT you are now eh? You've got Hell and the Lake of Fire all figured out now don't you?

Boy... look at you go. You da Man! But wait...

Did you bother studying Hades sister? She is in the Bible too you know.

No. You did not. How do I know? Because you still post the same non-Biblical garbage day-in and day-out.

Here, let me Google that for you...

Isaiah 30:33
"For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it."

Tophet is the Lake of Fire. And guess what? Tophet is the sister of Hades. Her name is Hestia who is also known as Vesta...

full

Now that we know the Lake of Fire is Vesta, let us now see what she is all about...

"The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few, and were limited to tales of miraculous impregnation by a phallus appearing in the flames of the hearth—the manifestation of the goddess"

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

Well what do you know?

The Lake of Fire is the Moment of Conception!!!

So THAT'S what happens to the Unsaved eh? Talk about being 'Born Again'.

Oh, but once again HATE TRUMPS LOVE doesn't it? We can't have Christians believing that GOD IS LOVE now can we? A Second Chance? Forgeddaboutit.

As I often say... the Universalist is close. They just need to walk through the Door of Wisdom. It takes guts. Not that anyone here is willing to do that... lol. :rolleyes:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops...

According to "The Church", Jesus lied here...

Matthew 11:14
"And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come."

Everyone knows that John Baptist was not Elias. Lol... like Jesus would be telling us some kind of "Profound Truth" here? Pffft.

No, we must consult Bill Clinton to understand what the meaning of is is.

When Jesus says "THIS IS ELIAS", what Jesus really means is "THIS IS NOT ELIAS".

Ah, that's better right? :rolleyes:

Just lol at the amount of Spin that the Church has to do to keep hiding the meaning of Hell.

Sorry Church Industrial Complex. I will take the above verse literally and bask in the Wisdom provided.

:cool:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My what a tangled web we weave. Once a lie is told, more lies are needed to keep the illusion going.

And to tell a big lie in the Book of Genesis? That is just beyond sickening, yet there it is...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

According to "The Church", God lied in the above verse. The word 'Day' doesn't mean Day. Are you kidding? How dare anyone take that literally!!!

Oh, but here's the best part. The phrase 'Surely Die' was the biggest fib of all. What God really meant to say was...

"...for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely SPIRITUALLY die"

There we go. Isn't that how we are supposed to interpret verses? We are supposed to add to the Word of God right?

See? Now Satan is the one telling the Truth...

Genesis 3:4
"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"

Great. Now, the phrase 'Not surely die' means the exact same thing as 'surely SPIRITUALLY die'.

Yeah... that's the ticket. Christians will be fed so many lies, they won't know who to trust. o_O

I'll tell you what...

I'll go ahead and take Genesis 2:17 literally and believe God. Adam and Ishshah died... completely and totally. It happened that very day, as in a 24hr period of time.

There was no so called 'Spiritual Death'... whatever that means. And contrary to what the Church teaches, the Serpent really did lie.

Adam and Eve experienced the Second Death...

Revelation 21:8
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Good news though. They were given a Second Chance. God re-created Adam and Ishshah into the corrupt bodies we have now. That is what is called a 'Deal with the Devil'. Now you know. It was a Covenant with Death. Yes... that is what this verse means...

Isaiah 28:15
"Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:"

Now you know why Adam and Eve hid themselves.

Anyhoo...

Adam's first wife Ishshah died. So did Adam. Adam's new wife was then re-created. The new Adam's name stayed the same. Now all Adam had to do was come up with a new name for his new Wife 2.0...

Genesis 3:20
"And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

This new creation will now give birth via something new called a Womb. Before it was Genetic Engineering, remember? Dust and Ribs? Now things will be different.

Enmity is another word for Conception.

Oh, and guess what Satan was re-created as?

full

Yep. Satan was turned into what we call Sperm. That is what the Seed of the Serpent is.

Now you can haz literal...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

I get it though. You folks love to look down your noses at everyone and say "I'm not the Seed of the Serpent!" "The Seed of the Serpent is THEM!!!" "Oh no. Not me". :rolleyes:

Sorry. God says otherwise. ;)

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a situation here similar to this...

full

Can YOU pass the Love I.Q. Test?

Matthew 25:46
"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

How should One interpret the above phrase "Everlasting Punishment"?

Learn the Parable of Little Johnny and the Allowance...

There once was a certain boy named Johnny who received an allowance every week. One day Johnny was disobedient to his parents. As a punishment, Johnny had his allowance taken away for two weeks. And it came to pass that Johnny was once again disobedient. This time his allowance was taken away for all of Eternity.

The Parable is this...
  • The first punishment was temporary.
  • The second punishment was everlasting.
Note that nowhere in the Parable was Little Johnny subject to constant torments, whipping, burning, hitting, abuse, etc.

In other words, 'Everlasting Punishment' is simply another way of saying that Johnny's allowance will never be given again. It is a permanent sentence, similar to a Felon receiving a Life Sentence with no parole.

No taksies backsies.

Everlasting Punishment simply means that God will not change his mind.

Ask yourself...

Does the Parable of Little Johnny agree with a God of Mercy?

Psalms 116:5
"Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful."

If you said 'YES', then congratulations! You pass the Love I.Q. Test.

:)

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us now look at another 'Everlasting' verse...

Matthew 18:8
"Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire."

Note that it is the Fire itself that is everlasting. The Church twists this to mean that the Torments are everlasting.

Glass half empty or full? Is God merciful?

How about another...

Revelation 14:11
"And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

Once again, it is the 'Smoke' that lasts for ever and ever, not the Torments.

Just to be fair, we will study the most difficult passage...

Revelation 20:10
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

First, it is the Devil (and possibly the Beast, and False Prophet too) that will be tormented "for ever and ever".

But what is that phrase "for ever and ever"? Is that the same as Eternity? NO!

The phrase "for ever and ever" is the Bible's way of saying "age after age", or "lifespan after lifespan".

How about "incarnation after incarnation"? BINGO!

The Lake of Fire is all about incarnating over and over into corruptible flesh...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

Now you know...

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lake of Fire is all about incarnating over and over into corruptible flesh...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest
was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

So what is this so called "Bottomless Pit"? Is it the 'Pits of Hell'?

Isaiah 14:15
"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Sounds like the Pit is the same as Hell to me!

But wait... isn't Hell a parable for the Womb? That means the Pit is the Womb as well, right?

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

Yep, the 'Pit' in the above verse is Sarah...

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

So, let us contemplate now the fate of Lucifer who was sent to the 'Sides of the Pit'.

If the Pit is the Womb, that would mean that Satan will REINCARNATE into another body one day...

Revelation 17:11
"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

And there you have it. Satan incarnates many times over thousands of years from the Pit of the Womb. Reincarnation is right there for all to see. Wake up people!

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quotes of the day...
One thing about this forum is, you notice how demonic and insulting the Damnationist's get, but how cool the Universalist's are?
Telling isn't it.

I am anti-trinitarian, not anti-christ. Again, the trinitarians hold to their idolatry so fiercely, they equate the two.

While some of you believe that this Forum is being inundated with Trolls, there is another perspective that should be considered.

The two quotes above highlight the fact that the Christian Community still struggles to address the issue of Hell and the Trinity.

I believe God is giving you folks a bit of a wake-up call here.

Ironically, the movie I posted provides many, many verses that specifically address said issues, yet is this thread featured? Of course not. The Troll Threads are featured instead. :rolleyes:

I get it. Most folks on this Forum hate me. I'm sure many have me on ignore. I know that there are Moderators here that have wanted me banned since day one. :(

Realize this...

God is handing you Truth on a Silver Platter to combat the so called 'Trolls', yet you reject it time and time again. Most of you have no idea in the world what the significance is of what I have been posting. It says much about who you are.

Let go of the Hate keeping you in bondage, otherwise God will keep chastising you.

Again, the two quotes above highlight the fact that *YOU* have failed, and are still failing.

Atlas shrugged.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get it. Most folks on this Forum hate me. I'm sure many have me on ignore. I know that there are Moderators here that have wanted me banned since day one
John 16:1 "These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended."
John 16:2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."
John 16:3 "And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."

John 15:18 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."
John 15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
John 15:20 "Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also."
John 15:21 "But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me."

be about your Father's business.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G

You are one of the few here that knows how to debate with Love and Patience. I wish others would do learn to do the same.

Reactions: 101G

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us now talk about opposites in the Bible.

Everything in the Bible has an opposite does it not?

We have...
  • Man vs. Woman
  • Righteous vs. Unrighteous
  • Old Testament vs. New Testament
  • God vs. Devil
  • Saved vs. Unsaved
  • Heaven vs. Hell
  • Prophet vs. False Prophet
  • Virtuous Woman vs. Harlot
On and on it goes.

But the most amazing example of opposites in the Bible is this one...

Born of Incorruptible Flesh vs. (REDACTED).

Oops!

Seems the Church has censored and hidden away the opposite of being Born Again of the Glorified Body.

Yep. Born again of CORRUPTIBLE FLESH is the opposite of being Born Again into Life Everlasting.

Sorry, you folks have been conned into believing the greatest lie ever told.

You chose Hate over Truth.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poor ol' Jimmy stole the Stars from the sky.

What do you suppose he will do with them?

Genesis 22:17
"That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;"

Oh, I see...

STARS = SEED

The Stars are the future Children that ol' Jimmy will hopefully have one day.

Wait... here comes some Children now...

Revelation 12:4
"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

The Serpent's Tail drew the Star Seed...

full

And did cast them to Earth... aka... Mystery Babylon...

full

And that is what Born Again of Corruptible Flesh looks like in the Book of Revelation.

The Kingdom of God is within, remember?

Did you seek it first? Did you compare Human Anatomy to the Word of God?

Of course not. Otherwise you would understand the Metaphors.

full