• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 22:17
"That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;"

The 'Seed' shall possess the 'Gate'. Get it?

full

The opposite of the Pearly Gates, is the Gates of Hell...

Matthew 16:18
"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Oh my. What is the 'Rock' that the 'Gates' will not prevail against?

full

So that's what the Rock means! It is the Seed of Abraham. Jesus will build the Church upon the Seed of Abraham.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a Warm Wind blowing the Stars around...

John 3:8
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

full

You can't stop the Rock!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Extra-Terrestrial Craft and MerKaBa
  • Amber and the Electron
  • Four Living Creatures and Four Forces of Nature
  • Eyes as Electrons
  • The High Priest Breastplate Standard Model
  • Strange Matter Doorways
  • Mark of the Beast
  • Quantifying Spirit, Soul, and Body
  • The Godhead Atom
  • The Throne Room of God as Abraham's Bosom
  • New Jerusalem as the Female Reproductive System
  • Who or What is Melchizedek?
  • The Tabernacle Zygote
  • The Meaning of the Tetragrammaton

Most of these interpretations sound foreign to me, as if I was blind, as if I did not know God at all, as if the Holy Spirit was not in me guiding me to understand His Word. It is so out there, whoever contrived this was certainly thoughtful, but I doubt if they really know God at all.
God created the physical realm, which is why even Einstein or Hawking could not explain it. There are missing equations, invisible properties outside of physics, which is why they cannot explain the Spiritual realm or God - but you certainly took a crack at it. This physical realm exists because of outside spiritual forces that hold it together, the spiritual forces of God. God is not an Atom: proton, neutron and electron, He created them, they are part of this physical realm.
The Holy Spirit is not nitrogen, the Holy Spirit is a person, God and God is spirit, not composed of anything physical. The Bible tells us this.
Angels aren't the multitude in heaven, they are different beings. The multitude are Christian souls who are waiting for redemption, new bodies (at the resurrection - which is coming soon).
The Godhead is not atomic energy in any way. It can be used as an example of the Trinity, but it is not. The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are one. A proton is not the same as an electron or a neutron. Atomic energy does not have a mind, a will, emotions, intelligence.
The Word is Jesus, the expression of God. He is the Light of the World. Atoms, electromagnetic energy have no mind. The Creator intelligently designed this universe, composed of atoms. "In Him, all things consist" (are held together). That means that every atom in the universe is held together by His power - they are not Him.
When we have the power of the Holy Spirit, He may give us physical power, which may be what we need at the time, but it is more than physics, it is knowledge, guidance, an intelligent person Who LOVES US, counsels us, gives truth, speaks, comforts us, makes promises, baptizes us, gives us gifts, fellowships with us, sanctifies us justifies us, convicts us of sin and edifies us. Atoms have energy, but that is it - they don't do all these things, they are not persons who love.
Having a robot read scripture perfectly fits this cold, impersonal false concept of God and the Bible. It seems to be coming from a scientific mind with an undisciplined imagination!
Abraham's bosom simply is that in Paradise, souls would pass on and be greeted by Abraham with a hug - against his bosom.
The New Jerusalem is the New Earth, after the first Earth is destroyed. This will be extra-dimensional, certainly big enough for billions of born again people.
Oh, btw, Christians are already born again from above! This happens when we believe in Jesus, who died on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day and receive Him as our Lord and Savior. By His blood, our sins are washed away. This physical event transcends into the spiritual realm in that all the sins of mankind for the history of the world, past, present and future, are nailed to that cross. We are at that time transformed into a new creature and Holy Spirit dwells in us.
The Old Tabernacle was actually a template, a prototype of man: soul, body and spirit. We are made in the image of God: with a rational mind, a will, emotions and a spirit. He gives us other gifts as well, talents, blessings. Oh, he gives us atoms that are arranged together to form various parts of our physical body.
*The Old Temple was composed the outer courtyard that had an altar, a bronze laver - this represents our body, where sin dwells. *Then it had an entrance into the Holy Place with had an altar of incense, Lampstand, Table of Showbread, and this represents our souls.
*The Holy of Holies contained the Ark of the Covenant, it was separated by a veil. This represents our spirits. We are all born with a void, an empty compartment, until we are born from above and now can commune with God.
*Jesus is our High Pries and Sacrificial Lamb who enters into our hearts and cleanses us with His blood.
*The veil is lifted when the Word enters and we believe.
*The Most Holy Place (our spiritual compartment) is where the Holy Spirit dwells at the time of regeneration.
*The soul and spirit are so integrated, they represent the heart of man.
*The Table of Showbread contained the bread and wine that represents our fellowship (communion) with God.
*The Lampstand was always lit. It represents righteousness and since Jesus is the Light , we are able to see spiritually.
*The Bronze Laver was used for cleansing before entering the tabernacle to perform sacrifices. It represents the cleansing of the new believer, the baptism by water and our willingness to receive forgiveness and spiritual cleansing.

As far as the chariots as wheels within wheels - just a spiritual vessel, something when seen could not be mistaken for something earthly, or dreamed up. Horses are horses of different colors. That was the mode of transportation for millennia and so we could relate to that - I wouldn't read anything more into that.
The Four Riders on Horses of the Apocalypse are coming to bring Judgment during the Great Tribulation. Actually, I think the Rider on the White horse is here _ he brought a crown with him (coronavirus) and went out conquer - isn't that what it seems like he did?
Angels are unique spiritual creatures, above humans and much more powerful. They can appear as humans and disappear, fly. We will have multi-dimensional bodies like them when we are resurrected.

God wants us to know, but we only know in part. The idea that there is some secret code to decipher would lead many to imagine all sorts of things. I remember the "Bible Code", an elaborate prophetic invention that claimed all history was encoded in the Bible numerically. Certainly there is figurative language and many symbolic meanings, but mostly we are not all geniuses, God gave this book to common people, who at the time, did not have much education and so He really wants us to simply understand it, basically, literally. It does have much depth, in that the more you read the more richly you uncover truths, not atoms. I was always amazed at the possibility that historical events could be al put together in a perfect package; but not every Bible is translated perfectly and so errors would throw off such a code, rendering it meaningless.
Sorry, I felt I had to burst your bubble ... I just jotted down a few things, there is so much more about this whole movie they I could refute.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @Ronald David Bruno for taking the time to analyze the movie and post your thoughts.

I wanted to post a few comments, but work just got really busy.

This may be my last day on this Forum for a while. I'm going to miss you folks!

:(