New study destroys 'doomsday glacier' narrative: Today's ice 8 times THICKER than last 8000 years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why "scott" chose to use "eight times thicker" instead of the actual measurement....35 mm in an area of less than a square km

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why "scott" chose to use "eight times thicker" instead of the actual measurement....35 mm in an area of less than a square km

Maybe because that's what the title says .....Once again ....trouble with reading ....What does this say, hot shot .....

Scientists (Balco et al., 2023) have used cosmogenic-nuclide concentrations and bedrock cores to determine the ice sheet is presently around 8 times thicker than it was for most of the last 8,000 years of the Holocene, when the ice thickness ranged between 2 m and 7 m.

Trust the science .....It's easy for you followers to say ....Repeat "Trust the science"

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't baffle them with facts......They'll just search John Kerry and get a response .....they can follow ....
Kerry. Whose movie , an inconvenient truth, stole scenes from the movie , The Day After Tomorrow. And yet, plagiarism aside received the Nobel peace prize.

Truth isn't a priority. However, think of how much money the lie about global warming has generated for proponents through naive consumerism.
Not to mention laws designed around the agenda.

When in the history of the world has Earth's climate not changed?

Fear is profitable.

Reactions: Keturah

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you refer to someone as a hotshot, you mean they are very good at a particular job and are going to be very successful.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe because that's what the title says .....Once again ....trouble with reading ....What does this say, hot shot .....

Scientists (Balco et al., 2023) have used cosmogenic-nuclide concentrations and bedrock cores to determine the ice sheet is presently around 8 times thicker than it was for most of the last 8,000 years of the Holocene, when the ice thickness ranged between 2 m and 7 m.

Trust the science .....It's easy for you followers to say ....Repeat "Trust the science"
the title of the study is: Reversible ice sheet thinning in the Amundsen Sea Embayment during the Late Holocene.

maybe you should clean your reading glasses

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now for a little levity. A blast from the past, 2019.

AOC appears to claim Miami will be gone 'in a few years' because of climate change

I knew I should have bought into some future beach front property in Coral Gables.

AOC simply put, is an idiot. Miami was victim of what is commonly refered to as King Tides. A King Tide is a high tide condition in sequence with the combined gravitational pull of the sun and moon being on the same side of the earth. The tides are greater and caused low levels to experience brief flooding ......The famous line of John Kerry, "Fish swimming in the streets." This was natural ......not some mysterious condition surrounding "Climate Change".
Miami knew this because they had experienced the random flooding for hundreds of years.

King Tides were not the result of Climate Fraud .....They were natural.

But , you believe the fraud

It's too bad that "real" science had the answer. Not science prostituted for a cause.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the title of the study is: Reversible ice sheet thinning in the Amundsen Sea Embayment during the Late Holocene.

maybe you should clean your reading glasses

The ice sheets decline and they grow ......The point you missed because of your follower mentality. Myth .....Polar Bears are not declining they are expanding .....Penguins are not in decline , growing as well. Coral Reefs are not in danger, recovering from natural causes and expanding .......

The only thing declining is the mental condition of the cult .....You are so poorly consturcted in this myth that you cannot identify where this lie began. And as I stated ....science has become prostituted. Anything for the money .....

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AOC simply put, is an idiot. Miami was victim of what is commonly refered to as King Tides. A King Tide is a high tide condition in sequence with the combined gravitational pull of the sun and moon being on the same side of the earth. The tides are greater and caused low levels to experience brief flooding ......The famous line of John Kerry, "Fish swimming in the streets." This was natural ......not some mysterious condition surrounding "Climate Change".
Miami knew this because they had experienced the random flooding for hundreds of years.

King Tides were not the result of Climate Fraud .....They were natural.

But , you believe the fraud

It's too bad that "real" science had the answer. Not science prostituted for a cause.
AOC is an idiot. Who claims to have degrees in Economics and Foreign Relations.
When a reporter knows more about economics than she does it becomes obvious her alma matter in her case was a $$degree mill. The perks of wealthy parents buying a false profile for their bartender daughter.

AOC is also proof we don't actually elect people into office. She's a moron unfit for Congress, yet she's still there. Just as are the old infirm career politicians.
They sell their influence, as Trump told us during his first campaign. Because he bought them.

So of course they're going to have protracted careers in Congress. Because the influence peddlers,lobbiests, know who to buy. You don't get rid of that! You keep them in office because you know how much they cost.

JB was a decades long Senator before he was installed in the White House he'd sought on multiple occasions yet never achieved. And that was when he was more mentally fit.

The problem with America is we don't defend our country using lethal force from invasion, or hang traitors from the trees.

"A nation of sheep beget a government of wolves."

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AOC is an idiot. Who claims to have degrees in Economics and Foreign Relations.
When a reporter knows more about economics than she does it becomes obvious her alma matter in her case was a $$degree mill. The perks of wealthy parents buying a false profile for their bartender daughter.

AOC is also proof we don't actually elect people into office. She's a moron unfit for Congress, yet she's still there. Just as are the old infirm career politicians.
They sell their influence, as Trump told us during his first campaign. Because he bought them.

So of course they're going to have protracted careers in Congress. Because the influence peddlers,lobbiests, know who to buy. You don't get rid of that! You keep them in office because you know how much they cost.

JB was a decades long Senator before he was installed in the White House he'd sought on multiple occasions yet never achieved. And that was when he was more mentally fit.

The problem with America is we don't defend our country using lethal force from invasion, or hang traitors from the trees.

"A nation of sheep beget a government of wolves."

The House of Representativess not a bastion of geniuses .......The Senate not far behind ....

When you have a barmaid that admitted to stealing the tips of hard working servers .....there is a problem ...The one with the Economics degree ....
When you have another that claims if Guam gets a few more residents the island will flip over .....there is a problem. He missed Geography the day it was taught in school.
Same Representative claimed that the illegals coming across the border are fine for painting and cutting grass ..... Seems like modern day slavery to me ....

All of that is fine until it hits home. Neighbor watching me and my stepson cutting the front yard. I had watched Craig for a few minutes and stopped mowing. Walked over took all of an extension cord from under my truck tire and tossed it into the yard .......He was trying to flip it from under the tire and couldn't get it out. Walking back to the mower. "That is how you do that. Do they not teach common sense at that school you go to?" He thought for a minute .....Honestly .....No kidding ....."I haven't taken that class yet." I thought my neighbor was going to die laughing ......

• Haha
Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The House of Representativess not a bastion of geniuses .......The Senate not far behind ....

When you have a barmaid that admitted to stealing the tips of hard working servers .....there is a problem ...The one with the Economics degree ....
When you have another that claims if Guam gets a few more residents the island will flip over .....there is a problem. He missed Geography the day it was taught in school.
Same Representative claimed that the illegals coming across the border are fine for painting and cutting grass ..... Seems like modern day slavery to me ....

All of that is fine until it hits home. Neighbor watching me and my stepson cutting the front yard. I had watched Craig for a few minutes and stopped mowing. Walked over took all of an extension cord from under my truck tire and tossed it into the yard .......He was trying to flip it from under the tire and couldn't get it out. Walking back to the mower. "That is how you do that. Do they not teach common sense at that school you go to?" He thought for a minute .....Honestly .....No kidding ....."I haven't taken that class yet." I thought my neighbor was going to die laughing ......
Years ago it was revealed NP, then SotH, employed illegal house servants.
She's all for open borders yet lives in a walled gated community. When she said we need illegals to do the work others won't, she was no more intelligent than when she promoted the Obama care bill by stating the House has to pass it so they can read what's in it.

Sell outs don't need to be intelligent. They just have to know their price.
Like those who believe sponsoring national invasion is Christ like. Not even God tolerated that.