New Swiss study shows covid vaccine heart injury 20 times higher than expected.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Covid vaxx in an abortifacient, killing the infant in the womb. In other words, a drug that causes abortions.
COVID-19 vaccine-induced spontaneous abortion the most plausible hypothesis for the drop in birth rates

Got to wonder if the surviving infants of women who manage to carry to term, will have some defect the rest of their lives.
The covid vax I think will express itself in various negative ways for decades from now on in the lives of the vaccinated.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how many of those lab rats at the beginning, started dropping dead after the approval of the shots?

I asked my Cardiologist .......does my pace maker keep me from throwing clots?

If so, maybe you should get one .....LOL

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I mean you would have to choose willful ignorance not to have known about covid vaxx causing myocarditis and of course other bad things
From the study...."Hs-cTnT-elevations were mild and only temporary. No patient had ECG-changes, and none developed major adverse cardiac events within 30 days." So no injury as stated in the Title of this thread.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I mean you would have to choose willful ignorance not to have known about covid vaxx causing myocarditis and of course other bad things
Well read this article and three others and they all said the same, they do not know how mRNA vaxxes and myocarditis are associated, just that it imposes a greater risk.