New World Order Jesuit Deception

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are not honest enough to show where you got this list of deceiving misquotes. An SDA site? CARM? jesusislord.con? Your so called sources can't be traced on line so context can't be checked. Your argument is stupid and absurd, no pope ever claimed to be God, that's a blasphemy that would have caused an uproar. Did your father abuse or neglect you as a child, and that is why you hate father figures?

Debate: The Anti-Catholic “Pope as God” Argument [1-1-99]
Popes Claimed to be God? / Pope as Antichrist (vs. Calvin #23) [6-30-09]
What Year Did Popes Become Antichrist? (vs. John Calvin) [3-11-10]
Pope St. Pius V Claimed to be God (Say Anti-Catholics) [2-11-11]
Did a Bishop Say Pope St. John Paul II was God? [2-11-11]
“Pope is God”? Similar Rhetoric from Luther & Bullinger [2-24-11]
If they're misquotes, then one or more popes must have repudiated them publicly.

Which pope(s) repudiated them publicly?

Names, dates, and verbatim quotes; please.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If they're misquotes, then one or more popes must have repudiated them publicly.

Which pope(s) repudiated them publicly?

Names, dates, and verbatim quotes; please.
Post #34 demolished your misleading quotes with 6 links. The Pope is misquoted every day in the media, and misquoted on billions of web sites. You have half the universe to mine from. A prime example of a rabbit hole.

The Church teaching on eschatology is concise and easy to understand. You guys can't agree on anything. I posted truth to clarify the matter and you couldn't handle it.

"Names, dates, and verbatim quotes" are always given whenever I quote the catechism. That makes it HARDER for people like you to take snippets out of context. I did that in post #33 and 34 and since you couldn't take any of it out of context, you trolled with an off topic flaming zinger that you borrowed from a cheap anti-Catholic source you refuse to name. Your demands are ridiculous and hypocritical.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Post #34 demolished your misleading quotes with 6 links. The Pope is misquoted every day in the media, and misquoted on billions of web sites. You have half the universe to mine from. A prime example of a rabbit hole.

The Church teaching on eschatology is concise and easy to understand. You guys can't agree on anything. I posted truth to clarify the matter and you couldn't handle it.

"Names, dates, and verbatim quotes" are always given whenever I quote the catechism. That makes it HARDER for people like you to take snippets out of context. I did that in post #33 and 34 and since you couldn't take any of it out of context, you trolled with an off topic flaming zinger that you borrowed from a cheap anti-Catholic source you refuse to name. Your demands are ridiculous and hypocritical.
From your own sources:

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/new-covenant-only-for-jews.44504/page-48#post-1498511

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is an astonishingly idiotic point.

Soooooo, because a fallacy is repeated by more than one party – it becomes “True”??
Did you get your philosophy from
Joseph Goebbels?
He gets his mentality from paranoid fundamentalism, and will deny being a fundamentalist. And he will deny the brain damage caused by being neck deep in anti-Catholic polemics. Anti-Catholicism is a tradition of men.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, since you insist on making a fool of yourself
  1. All the names which in the Scripture are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, De Conciliorum Auctoriatate (On the Authority of the Councils) Bk 2, chap. 17
, by virtue of which it is established that He (Jesus, not the pope )is over the church,
is the phrase you glossed over, or cannot comprehend.
Posting walls of a document in Latin that no one can read tells me your are hiding something, or you couldn't find an English translation that would make you look stupid.

Names in scripture applied to Christ means the Pope represents Christ in the full context of the document, it doesn't mean the pope says he's God. A sick mind would jump to that conclusion. If Bellarmine actually meant the pope is God Himself, he would have been branded a blasphemer and not the illustrious cardinal he was. You read into a snippet what isn't there. Why? Because Catholic bashing meets some sick need. It's forum sadism, scourging my Lord's body with outdated and irrelevant Catholic documents.

And you STILL haven't provided the source of your nefarious list. Plagiarism is a crime.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, since you insist on making a fool of yourself
  1. All the names which in the Scripture are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” Robert Cardinal Bellarmine, De Conciliorum Auctoriatate (On the Authority of the Councils) Bk 2, chap. 17
, by virtue of which it is established that He (Jesus, not the pope )is over the church,
is the phrase you glossed over, or cannot comprehend.
Posting walls of document in Latin that no one can read tells me your are hiding something, or you couldn't find an English translation that would make you look stupid.

Names in scripture applied to Christ means the Pope represents Christ in the full context of the document, it doesn't mean the pope says he's God. A sick mind would jump to that conclusion. If Bellarmine actually meant the pope is God Himself, he would have been branded a blasphemer and not the illustrious cardinal he was. You read into a snippet what isn't there. Why? Because Catholic bashing meets some sick need. It's forum sadism, scourging my Lord's body with outdated and irrelevant Catholic documents.
Speaking of fool...provide a verbatim quote of where I said that "He" means the pope, other than in your hallucinatory straw man.

If you were to take off your papist opaques, you'd see the English translation staring you in the face. But I realize that is too much to ask.

Isaiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Those are names which Bellarmine applies to the pope.

As your sources confirm.

In their original Latin.

So the RCC can't read its own original Latin any longer?

Thanks for the guffaws.

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Speaking of fool...provide a verbatim quote of where I said that "He" means the pope, other than in your hallucination.
You are the one drawing stupid conclusions, out of raw hatred for an institution that just wants to help people.
Again, plagiarism is a crime.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Catholic bashing meets some sick need. It's forum sadism, scourging my Lord's body with outdated and irrelevant Catholic documents.

I encourage you to not permit others to make you angry over their personal beliefs. I'm no longer a Catholic and I recognize that there are some who seem to have a negative obsession with that organization. They're harder on Catholicism than they are on Islam. Lol.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I encourage you to not permit others to make you angry over their personal beliefs. I'm no longer a Catholic and I recognize that there are some who seem to have a negative obsession with that organization. They're harder on Catholicism than they are on Islam. Lol.
CONFLICT should be classed as an opioid; the addicts often prevent me from posting something uplifting.

There are so many saints who were doctors and nurses that you'll never get to know them all.​

Meet these 7.​

There are countless saints who have been medical professionals, from St. Luke the Evangelist down to St. Gianna Molla. But during a time when our medical professionals are being tried beyond human capacity, it can’t hurt to get to know a few more medical intercessors, particularly those who cared for the sick in impossible situations.

St. Anthony Nguyễn Hữu Quỳnh (1768-1840) was a soldier, husband, father, doctor, philanthropist, catechist, and martyr. Throughout his medical career he treated the poor for free, and his generosity in nursing the sick during a cholera epidemic and paying for the medicine they needed led his bishop to appoint him catechist of his village, head of religious life in the absence of a priest. When Quỳnh was arrested at 72, he continued to practice medicine in prison, prescribing medications that healed his jailer’s wife and treating persecuting officials as well as other inmates. As he went to his execution he thanked God for the gift of martyrdom—and smoked one last cigarette before being killed.

St. Maria Bertilla Boscardin (1888-1922) wasn’t very bright. She was ridiculed by family, classmates, and even her pastor. But her religious superiors discovered that (though unintelligent and illiterate) she was a brilliant nurse. Children who were wild with fear calmed almost instantly before her. She was courageous as well as being kind and talented; when air raids threatened the hospital in World War I, Boscardin insisted on staying with the patients who could not be moved. At one point, a jealous superior moved her to the laundry. Within four months, Boscardin had been returned to the hospital and made ward supervisor. She served as a nurse (in spite of the judgment and jealousy of others) until she died of cancer at 34.

Bl. Liduina Meneguzzi (1901-1941) was a Salesian nurse in an Ethiopian hospital. From the day she arrived, the people (of every race and religion) were drawn to her, recognizing that she cared for them as she would have cared for Jesus. So when the bombings began during World War II, her name was on every patient’s lips. During the worst of the bombing, when others fled or hid, Meneguzzi could be seen carrying the wounded to shelter, baptizing dying children, and helping dying Christians to make an act of contrition. Though she survived the bombing, Meneguzzi died of cancer long before the war was over.

Bl. Artemide Zatti (1880-1951) was an Italian Argentine pharmacist and hospital administrator. A Salesian Brother, Zatti was assigned to care for a priest with tuberculosis, which Zatti promptly contracted but from which he was miraculously healed. Though he had no degree, Artemide ran the pharmacy of the hospital where he was assigned and gradually began nursing the patients. He had the hospital entirely rebuilt and outfitted with the most updated equipment, all by riding his bike around town asking for donations. Eventually Artemide obtained a degree as a pharmacist, but still rose at 4:30 each day to spend the morning in prayer, rode his bicycle around town to visit the sick, and visited sick patients when called in the night—all while directing the hospital as its chief administrator.

Servant of God Takashi Nagai (1908-1951) served as a surgeon in the Sino-Japanese War, which taught him to work fast in the midst of chaos. After the war, he finished his medical training and became a radiologist, but was called back into the carnage of war when air raids struck Nagasaki. On August 9, 1945, Nagai rushed into the streets after the atom bomb hit. For days, he served the thousands of horrifically wounded people, not yet knowing that his wife had been killed in the bombing. After publishing several books of poetry, Nagai eventually died of radiation poisoning.

Bl. Maria Troncatti (1883-1969) was a Salesian Sister who served as a nurse in Italy in World War I, daily dealing with the destruction wrought on soldiers. After that, she sailed for Ecuador, where her first sojourn into the jungle found her forced (at the tip of a spear) to perform surgery on a wounded indigenous woman. Miraculously, Troncatti was successful and, having won the people’s trust, spent the next 45 years evangelizing the jungle while providing medical care and training native nurses.

Ven. Giuseppe Ambrosoli (1923-1987) was an Italian priest who was sent as a missionary doctor to Uganda. There, he set about building a hospital, digging stones out of the ground with his own two hands and personally supervising the brickmaking. He also built a school of midwifery, returning to Europe only for training and fundraising. His work in Uganda was beset by a lack of resources, including a scarcity of blood, which Ambrosoli himself donated whenever possible. Ambrosoli’s endurance was astonishing as he worked unimaginably long days, but he eventually wore himself out and died at 63. He’s set to be beatified in November of this year.

1679650564974.png

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and it's important to remember that even when the blind Pharisees and pagan scribes were in control of God's Word to the people, Jesus never told His disciples to leave the synagogues nor the law of Moses. Even with some of the vain Churches in Asia, He told those in those fallen Churches that didn't have their sins, to hold fast to what they had in Christ, and wait for His coming.

Rev 2:24-25
24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
KJV

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is truth in everything. Even a lie can depict the truth. As jesus came out of Nazareth, so does truth from places we may not expect, in ways that we may not expect. In Christ we stay open minded, humble and ready to retrieve truth from everything. Judging weather something is true based on you "initial emotional response" is fallacy.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is truth in everything. Even a lie can depict the truth. As jesus came out of Nazareth, so does truth from places we may not expect, in ways that we may not expect. In Christ we stay open minded, humble and ready to retrieve truth from everything. Judging weather something is true based on you "initial emotional response" is fallacy.
That doesn't work with The Word of God, you are confused.

Even though the Jews thought bad of the city of Nazareth before Jesus appeared from there, it did NOT affect God's Truth. And technically, since the devil offered all the kingdoms of this world to Jesus when tempting Lord Jesus in Luke 4, that shows God had already given all the kingdoms of this world to the devil to reign over for this present world. So anywhere during this present world that Christ set His feet, or God's Word is preached, it is still not going to be on holy ground, not until Lord Jesus returns and all the kingdoms of this world become those of The Father and of His Christ (Revelation 11 on the 7th Trumpet).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They're harder on Catholicism than they are on Islam. Lol.
That's because the Catholic Church should know better. Speaking of Islam, Pope Francis has made delusional statements about the Muslim Ramadan. In 2022 he called Muslims "Dear Muslim brothers and sisters". In 2023 he said the same thing and then has stated "The month of Ramadan is important for you, but also for your friends, neighbours and fellow believers of other religions, in particular Christians." Then we have this deluded statement from the Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Fulton, GA: "We are called to be in prayerful solidarity with our Muslim neighbors because we are Abrahamic siblings. We share a common ancestry of faith."

Is there any truth in the above statements, or does the Catholic Church seriously think that Muslims and Christian are "brothers and sisters"? All this totally ignores everything in Scripture, as well as everything in the Koran, and creates an illusion which is fundamentally a lie. According to the Koran, Christians (particularly Catholics) and Jews are "infidels" and destined for Hell! The Koran was written to oppose the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Read it for yourselves.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's because the Catholic Church should know better. Speaking of Islam, Pope Francis has made delusional statements about the Muslim Ramadan. In 2022 he called Muslims "Dear Muslim brothers and sisters". In 2023 he said the same thing and then has stated "The month of Ramadan is important for you, but also for your friends, neighbours and fellow believers of other religions, in particular Christians." Then we have this deluded statement from the Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Fulton, GA: "We are called to be in prayerful solidarity with our Muslim neighbors because we are Abrahamic siblings. We share a common ancestry of faith."

Is there any truth in the above statements, or does the Catholic Church seriously think that Muslims and Christian are "brothers and sisters"? All this totally ignores everything in Scripture, as well as everything in the Koran, and creates an illusion which is fundamentally a lie. According to the Koran, Christians (particularly Catholics) and Jews are "infidels" and destined for Hell! The Koran was written to oppose the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Read it for yourselves.
Muslims are pious. They’re pro-life. They’re uncompromising. What’s not to like about their religion?

Plenty, actually. But too many people nowadays assume that to speak about other religions in anything but an uncritical fashion is contrary to Vatican II and to the divine command to love our neighbor. It is a peculiar, albeit common, misconception of our age to think that dispensing with the truth can be an act of charity.

It never truly can be. We must always, as the Apostle says, speak the truth in love—that is, enunciate the realities that we know to be true without rancor, or pride, or arrogance, or condemnation. But we must never think our obligation to be charitable can or should overwhelm our responsibility to bear witness to the truth.

Islam differs fundamentally from Catholicism in its views of God, Christ, and essential moral issues. As Muslim persecution of Christians increases in Pakistan, Egypt, Nigeria, Iraq, Indonesia, and elsewhere, and Muslims become more of a presence in the West, it becomes more essential for Catholics to understand this.

Vastly different concepts of God​

The proposition that we worship the same God is affirmed by Vatican II: “Together with us they [Muslims] adore the one merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day” (Lumen Gentium 16). The Muslim holy book, the Qur’an, also affirms this: Allah tells his prophet Muhammed to say to the “People of the Book”—that is, the Jews, Christians, and a few other groups who are considered to have received a genuine revelation from Allah— “Our God and your God is one, and to him we have surrendered” (29:46).
(that is the only sense Muslims are our brothers, Enoph111 doesn't get it)

Yet Vatican II could not have meant that Muslims and Catholics have exactly the same doctrine of God; it notes that Muslims “profess” to hold the faith of Abraham, not that they actually hold it.

In fact, the Qur’an and Islamic tradition present a picture of God so different from that of the Bible and Catholic Tradition that it is difficult to maintain the proposition that, apart from some minor creedal differences, they are the same being in both traditions.
Islam denies the Trinity (as do Hislopites like Enogh111, who grossly misrepresents what the Church is trying to do, STOP THE PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS through dialogue with Muslim leaders.)

Sadly, Enogh111 doesn't want the truth of the matter, he is in love with his hate.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some people think they can trace their ancestry back to Ishmael. But that only applies to those from the Arabian desert area, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Yemen, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates.

Maybe Iran, but highly doubtful. Surely not all of Islam as it spread to other nationalities as a religion. Just like European Christians may think they are the lost tribes of Israel. Not much difference. Edomites are Israeli brothers as they both descend from Isaac, as Esau and Jacob. They live in modern day Jordan area. Edomites and the nation of Israel were always at odds with each other.

Some don't think any one can say for certain their ancestry from a period prior to the time of Jesus, and all documentation that would have declared lineage was allegedly destroyed over the centuries, starting with the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD.

There is a fairly large group living in Australia, who claim they are the direct descendants from ancient Assyria. That would go back prior to even Abraham living in the Jordan River area. Assyria was in existence way before Babylon, and quietly disappeared off the political radar after removing the ten northern tribes of Israel. Babylon replaced Ninevah as a city state in control of that area. Persia or modern day Iran was who allowed The Jews to return from captivity. But the Greeks defeated the Persians and took over the cultural and political arena, until upstart Rome had a turn.

Neither Greece nor the Romans ever forced people to be like themselves. They just did not want any one revolting or causing undue conflict, sorta like the US and the UN.

Considering how much control and influence the tiny nation of Great Britain had over the entire world and kept things more in order than the Romans, the history of Islam is rather tame. While GB did not torture and behead their political enemies, as much as Islam, they did fight in a lot of bloody conflicts to keep the peace. A lot of that fighting was with Muslims.

"Since the Act of Union in 1707, the Kingdom of Great Britain has fought in over 120 wars across a total of 170 countries. With over 300 years of conflict to look back upon."

Quoted from: Historic Allies and Enemies of Great Britain

I am not pointing these out to make Islam look good. They have been spreading across the earth since the 600's. That is 1100 hundred years longer than GB. Many areas that once were under GB control are now Muslim. The point is that Islam spreads faster under peaceful conditions, than through bloodshed. They just create a lot more population than the country they invade.

And yes, GB colonized under the religion of Christianity. I doubt modern people today want to acknowledge that. They want to make it more political than religious.

I don't think Islam was more against Jesus and the Gospel. I think it was a clash of religion, both sides forgetting the responsibility of the gospel and picking up swords or muskets instead. Islam started about the same way that mormanism did. One just thought killing your enemy was way more fun than loving them to death.