New World Order

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Modern commentators have made the mistake of applying those prophecies of restoration to some future gathering of Israel. They refuse to see that the restoration spoken of by Isaiah and Jeremiah has already taken place.
How can that restoration of Israel have "already taken place" when the modern nation-state of Israel has no interest in Christ? Indeed they are awaiting judgment ("the time of Jacob's trouble").

But there will be a future redemption and restoration of Israel, and Paul makes this crystal clear in Romans 11 (which is supported by a multitude of OT prophecies).

Back to the NWO, that will come into its fulness when Satan and the Antichrist (along with the False Prophet) taken complete control of this world for 3 1/2 years. It will be one world with one false and blasphemous religion and one economic system controlled by Satan.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows who are his own, that's who believe and obey him, did you know that bro.
True Christians know who they are and who Jesus Christ is

PARAMOUNT...spot on.
And why it is paramount for every individual to comprehend how to DIVIDE the Word of TRUTH to KNOW what Scripturally Applies to "himself" regardless if it Applies to another man...Jew, Gentile, Saved, Unsaved, BELIEVER, Unbeliever, Race, citizenship, etc.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seeing things as God sees them is not 'idolizing'. The Jews are the physical descendants from the twelve sons of Jacob. They make up the nation of Israel. God specifically created that nation of people for Himself. Call it a race of people or a nation or whatever. They are chosen by God.

Yes, the Jews have failed terribly. Which is why it is good that God's promises to them are based on Him and not them. Sort of like you and I. If God is not true to His promises to Israel, what makes you think He will keep those to you?

Stranger
The physical descendants ? boy they are everywhere in the last 2000 years bro and breed into every race by now I am sure.
My sir name comes from Hebrew, but I only know my ancestry back to the early 1300s and they came from all over Europe.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The physical descendants ? boy they are everywhere in the last 2000 years bro and breed into every race by now I am sure.
My sir name comes from Hebrew, but I only know my ancestry back to the early 1300s and they came from all over Europe.

Yes, the physical descendants. It doesn't matter where they are at, God knows where they are at.

Big deal. Are you bragging or complaining?

Stranger

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would say so. It may have an underlying additional meaning as well.
The underlying additional meaning is that while there will never again be a universal Flood, there will be a supernatural and universal burning up of the whole earth for purification before the New Heavens and the New Earth are established. See 2 Peter 3.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, the physical descendants. It doesn't matter where they are at, God knows where they are at.

Big deal. Are you bragging or complaining?

Stranger
What I am saying is that it's nonsense to claim a race, it's only they who are in the Lord Jesus Christ all others are worthless. it's the Holy Spirit that one needs and it's then that God does not know where you are at.
When people claim to be a Jew that does not cut it and it never did in all history, it was not about them but it was about the Holy Spirit abiding in them.
You know that when the Jews were with God they were victors and when they turned their back on God they always failed, Such is the same with Christianity, no one cuts it without God, they never ever did and never will.

There is one thing that one must understand and that is to follow in Jesus Christ and only in him, all other stuff is just idolatry.

If one claims a race must be idolised your as mad as a hatter and just peddling total bigoted crap and if one was to believe that rubbish one would be just as foolish as the Nazis were with the nonsense that they were claiming.

If one is truly born again why would they start looking to another. that's like a married man looking to play up to adultery.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I am saying is that it's nonsense to claim a race, it's only they who are in the Lord Jesus Christ all others are worthless. it's the Holy Spirit that one needs and it's then that God does not know where you are at.
When people claim to be a Jew that does not cut it and it never did in all history, it was not about them but it was about the Holy Spirit abiding in them.
You know that when the Jews were with God they were victors and when they turned their back on God they always failed, Such is the same with Christianity, no one cuts it without God, they never ever did and never will.

There is one thing that one must understand and that is to follow in Jesus Christ and only in him, all other stuff is just idolatry.

If one claims a race must be idolised your as mad as a hatter and just peddling total bigoted crap and if one was to believe that rubbish one would be just as foolish as the Nazis were with the nonsense that they were claiming.

If one is truly born again why would they start looking to another. that's like a married man looking to play up to adultery.

Yes, I know what you are saying. Your are either terribly ignorant of the Bible or terribly blind. Such general statements you make like, 'it's the Holy Spirit that one needs' and 'only they who are in the Lord Jesus Christ', contribute nothing.

It is God who created the nation of Israel to be a kingdom of priests to Him. This goes back to the Abrahamic Covenant. Jesus Christ Himself said, "Salvation is of the Jews" . (John 4:22)

God will fulfill His promises to Israel. And Israel will be the head of all nations and a light to all the world.

If one is born-again why don't they believe the Bible instead of just ranting.

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The underlying additional meaning is that while there will never again be a universal Flood, there will be a supernatural and universal burning up of the whole earth for purification before the New Heavens and the New Earth are established. See 2 Peter 3.
That there will be no flood destroying everything allows that something good is to remain. The good that remains will be on the water, as Peter himself was when he stepped out of the boat. If we always keep our eyes on the Lord, we will not sink into the water. We will not drown. If like Peter we should look away from the Lord at the danger of the deep waters around us the Lord is still there so that before we sink beneath the water and drown we may then cry out "Lord, save me" and Jesus will stretch out his hand and catch us before we sink. Those who remain in the water, part of the water and under the water have chosen their finish... their continuing death. Jesus is still there ready to take hold of the hand of the one who sinking into the bottomless pit of death where so many are already dead in the water. How many of those will call out to him?

"For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:" II Peter 3:5-6

I guess the world standing out of the water was as Peter as he walked on the water with his eyes of the Lord. The unbelievers who were dead were in the water or under the water where they had no Life... but death. Peter being fearful as he looked away from Jesus started to join the dead, but remembering the Lord, he called out so that his world, the world of Peter, did not sink beneath the water [overflowed with water]. Peter chose Life.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know what you are saying. Your are either terribly ignorant of the Bible or terribly blind. Such general statements you make like, 'it's the Holy Spirit that one needs' and 'only they who are in the Lord Jesus Christ', contribute nothing.

It is God who created the nation of Israel to be a kingdom of priests to Him. This goes back to the Abrahamic Covenant. Jesus Christ Himself said, "Salvation is of the Jews" . (John 4:22)

God will fulfill His promises to Israel. And Israel will be the head of all nations and a light to all the world.
Israel is a People, descended from Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.

Israel is also Gentiles who take upon themselves, by and Through Jesus, the same Seed, that faithful (stock) descendants of faithful Abraham, Isaac and Jacob receive/ received.

Their inheritance Is LAND promised to Abraham descendants....Faithful...
Hebrews, Jews & Gentiles....

Not limited to that little sliver of politically established land today called the Nation of Israel.

Stranger

Because of Ill Teaching that pretty much by- passes to stress Belief, Submission, & TRUST , or the listeners fail to comprehend those are HOW a man begins having the full effect of Gods Indwelling Spirit.

God Bless,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Stranger
Typical of brainwashed that has no idea what Israel truly is.

Israel It's not a race and Jews are not a race, they are a religious and that religion was finished 2000 years ago and anyone who practices it is an Anti-Christ and that's a fact and anyone who supports it is a Satanist.
Fact is if anyone looks to them for Salvation is a Anti-Christ.

But dear stranger you must read, John 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in sprit and in truth.
For the Father also seeks such to worship him.
24 God the sprit, and they who worship him must worship in sprit and in truth.

Ok when you understand who it is that Jesus is talking to, sure the salvation is from the Jews, as it's not form her tribe, because the Jews at the time only know such things.

So there you go, Jesus is on about the hour is coming ? understand that, and is here now ? = Jesus ! so the true worshippers will worship Jesus in the sprit and truth, that's who Jesus is, did you know that.

Now in 24 look at it, you must do as such.

Now the people (Jews) back then who did not get the message are not truly of Israel at all and they never will be, did you know that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel.
Add to that what Jesus said to Nathaniel, stating that Nathaniel was in fact a true Israelite, because such would understand who Jesus was in fact, did you know that stranger.

Fact is that a true Israelite would know who Jesus truly is and did you know what Saul got the message as well bro and pointed to Jesus being the one.
Did Paul go rattling on about Jews being Salvation ? if he did he would of went back to serving the Jews and not Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour.

The headline that idiots claim that salvation is of the Jews is a con job and any worthy Christian knows that Jesus Christ is the only Saviour of Man, that ever was or ever will be, so sadly fact is you don't know what you are talking about, the fact that Jesus was on about as to the Jews was about this is the people who will know who he is, now her mob would not know jack, so of cause it's only the Jews that would know him at the time, but he had the mob of idiots against him, now if any Jew was true to Moses and was devout, they would know who Jesus was and Jesus was opening there eyes but all the Satanist so called Jews were against Jesus at the time and did you know what they still are, so why do you look to fools like that for anything, that's satanic bro, they will not accept Jesus ever, but there are truly devout Jewish people I know who will have there eyes opened one day and they will be powerful Christians because they will know Jesus better than anyone when there eyes are opened to the truth and all the facts.

I am no about bagging the devout people of the OT bro that truly are of Holy Moses, but the rest are not worthy of jack, anymore that they were when they hung our Lord and Saviour up, they would do the same today and that type of so called Jews are totally lost, lead astray by so called Zionist and the worst of the lot Talmud and that Talmud mob are worse than that of Islam.
I thought that Islam was real bad but when I looked into the Talmud, there is noting more evil than that.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical of brainwashed that has no idea what Israel truly is.

Israel It's not a race and Jews are not a race, they are a religious and that religion was finished 2000 years ago and anyone who practices it is an Anti-Christ and that's a fact and anyone who supports it is a Satanist.
Fact is if anyone looks to them for Salvation is a Anti-Christ.

But dear stranger you must read, John 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in sprit and in truth.
For the Father also seeks such to worship him.
24 God the sprit, and they who worship him must worship in sprit and in truth.

Ok when you understand who it is that Jesus is talking to, sure the salvation is from the Jews, as it's not form her tribe, because the Jews at the time only know such things.

So there you go, Jesus is on about the hour is coming ? understand that, and is here now ? = Jesus ! so the true worshippers will worship Jesus in the sprit and truth, that's who Jesus is, did you know that.

Now in 24 look at it, you must do as such.

Now the people (Jews) back then who did not get the message are not truly of Israel at all and they never will be, did you know that Jesus Christ is the King of Israel.
Add to that what Jesus said to Nathaniel, stating that Nathaniel was in fact a true Israelite, because such would understand who Jesus was in fact, did you know that stranger.

Fact is that a true Israelite would know who Jesus truly is and did you know what Saul got the message as well bro and pointed to Jesus being the one.
Did Paul go rattling on about Jews being Salvation ? if he did he would of went back to serving the Jews and not Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour.

The headline that idiots claim that salvation is of the Jews is a con job and any worthy Christian knows that Jesus Christ is the only Saviour of Man, that ever was or ever will be, so sadly fact is you don't know what you are talking about, the fact that Jesus was on about as to the Jews was about this is the people who will know who he is, now her mob would not know jack, so of cause it's only the Jews that would know him at the time, but he had the mob of idiots against him, now if any Jew was true to Moses and was devout, they would know who Jesus was and Jesus was opening there eyes but all the Satanist so called Jews were against Jesus at the time and did you know what they still are, so why do you look to fools like that for anything, that's satanic bro, they will not accept Jesus ever, but there are truly devout Jewish people I know who will have there eyes opened one day and they will be powerful Christians because they will know Jesus better than anyone when there eyes are opened to the truth and all the facts.

I am no about bagging the devout people of the OT bro that truly are of Holy Moses, but the rest are not worthy of jack, anymore that they were when they hung our Lord and Saviour up, they would do the same today and that type of so called Jews are totally lost, lead astray by so called Zionist and the worst of the lot Talmud and that Talmud mob are worse than that of Islam.
I thought that Islam was real bad but when I looked into the Talmud, there is noting more evil than that.

(John 4:24) doesn't mean salvation is not of the Jews. Salvation is of the Jews. And there will come a day when they who are saved will worship in spirit and in truth.

Yes, Jesus Christ is King of the Jews. He is Prophet, Priest, and King. Salvation is only in Him. And He is a Jew. As much as you dislike it, the salvation you have entered in is of the Jews.

Paul spoke of the Jews salvation many times. (Rom. 9-11) (Heb. 1-13) are just a couple.

Your last two paragraphs are just garbled anti-Jewish rant. When one reads the Bible he cannot escape the love God has for Israel and the many assurances He has given that He will never forsake them. They are under discipline at this time, but not abandoned.

Stranger