New world order?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyways... this is NOT a topic I desire to dwell on... I am not well enough educated to be able to explain it.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im still bitter at our normal lives and freedom being taken away but i think God has conditioned me to survive the coming detestation so long as i can keep my mind together
Yesterday... when I found out that Trudeau won another term... I cannot begin to describe the SADNESS that washed over me... ALL day... I was covered from head to toe with this DEEP and OPPRESSIVE sadness.... I knew that we had gone from OH CANADA.... to NO CANADA.

Continue to learn how to live off the land Cristo... God has you in a very unique and special position. I personally love how you speak of enjoying wandering in the bush.... Learn to live as independently as you can.... the more skills you acquire ... the less dependent you are on the world.

FEAR NOT.... for HE is GOD... and if HE is for you... then NO one can come against you... It's a good time to stay hidden in Psalm 91.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im i doing evil? How?
NO NO NO.... LOL.... You asked ... Aren't you supposed to RESIST evil?? and I said... BY not doing evil yourself.... you are in fact RESISTING it.

I did NOT accuse you of doing evil... re read how I worded it.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im still bitter at our normal lives and freedom being taken away but i think God has conditioned me to survive the coming detestation so long as i can keep my mind together
You are GRIEVING.... the loss of what used to be.... THAT is normal... I have just begun this grieving process.... it hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday.... but this morning I am well aware that the only thing that has changed is that things are moving forward... and I need to really press into the HEART of GOD. HE is my protector... my rescuer... my very help in times of trouble.

HE has you by HIS right Hand Cristo... HE will NEVER let you go... BE BLESSED... BE AT PEACE.... and BE FILLED with your precious AWE of God.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then there is the possibility that we are wrong... This may have nothing to do with scripture... It might just be another communist take over...
In that case it would be cowardly to just keep quite and go along with it...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now is not only the time to be thankful that we believe, but to also be thankful that we are not going to experience the wrath to come. Poor suckers.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then there is the possibility that we are wrong... This may have nothing to do with scripture... It might just be another communist take over...
In that case it would be cowardly to just keep quite and go along with it...
I know you find my way cowardly... I am ok with that. I live my life as I see fit... as does everyone else.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it a "New World Order " though??

I don't agree that it's the correct phrasing in what it refers to.

Because we read.....

1 Corinthians 14:33
"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people."

1 Corinthians 14:40
"But all things should be done decently and in order."

What is the world sinking into right now? Is it order? No it's disorder, rebellion and lawlessness..

One of the definitions of “order” is: a particular social, economic or political system.

Some people believe a man will arrive on the scene who will begin to…build a second “Tower of Babel” to unite people in a single purpose.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it a "New World Order " though??

I don't agree that it's the correct phrasing in what it refers to.

What is the world sinking into right now? Is it order? No it's disorder, rebellion and lawlessness..
Is it new? Nah, of course not. It's been around since at least 600 B.C. when Ezekiel and Jeremiah prophesied about, and first exposed, it in both of their 8th chapters.

It is a worldwide undertaking, to be sure, but is it order?

Well, remember that the enemy turns everything of God's upside down. Everything that is natural and created, the natural order of things, etc. Isaiah 29:16

They call darkness light, evil good, pedophilia - the unspeakable abuse of children - as well as other abominations, they call love.

They believe in order through chaos. So, in their twisted, and truly God-forsaken, mental states (Romans 1:28), it is all a means to an orderly end. So they believe.

We are clearly in the chaos phase; however long that may last. Personally, I believe that phase includes the Great Tribulation. Most will probably never realize we are even in it. Especially if mind control is an ever-unfolding aspect of their plan; which it appears to be.

What will be New will be the open revealing of what has been under construction for millennia.

Last edited:
Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So as I shared with Addy yesterday, while this may be a very controversial view I have, I am not the only one.

For those of you in Australia, you would have probably heard of Rob Buckingham, pastor of the Bayside Church.

Rob Buckingham, has a very lengthy write up on Bayside Church's website, combatting a lot of the conspiracy theories and also has disagreements with the phrase "New World Order" and what others are making it out to be, and just like me, he also disagrees with the conspiracies surrounding the Illuminati. He also pointed out that the phrase "One World Government" is not biblical either, and is in fact a doctrine that came about from a man's interpretation, the man who came up with the the "One World Government" doctrine was John Darby, the founder of "the Exclusive Brethren"

Antichrist Archives - Bayside Church

There's lots more to read in that link, but here are a few paragraphs.

The Illuminati
"The Illuminati was founded in Bavaria on May 1, 1776. However, unlike Gary Ablett’s claims, they were not dedicated to global domination. Its purpose was to discuss what was at the time dangerously radical ideas (secularism and women’s rights). Carl Theodore, the Duke of Bavaria, banned the group in the summer of 1784, and three years later, the society was no more. Now, if you go online, you’ll find that you can join the Illuminati. There’s an address in Nigeria, and they want your money! Other than that, the Illuminati only exist in the minds of conspiracy Christians."

New World Order
Gary Ablett spoke of the “New world order” “so they can put Lucifer on the throne of the world.”The Bible doesn’t mention a new world order either by word or concept. It’s just not there!

In fact, the only thing that comes close to a new order is found in Hebrews 9:10: “They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.”Hebrews is a beautiful reflection on the Old and New Covenants (Testaments) and why the “New” is better than the “Old.” In chapter nine, the author compares the Old Covenant worship practices of animal sacrifice, various gifts & ceremonial washings with the New Covenant based on the once-for-all sacrifice of Jesus. Jesus ushered in a new order of worship. At the end of this age, God will create a new heaven and a new earth and lead us into a new era (Revelation 21-22; Mark 10:30).

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For those of you in Australia, you would have probably heard of Rob Buckingham, pastor of the Bayside Church.

Never heard of him...

unlike Gary Ablett’s claims
Gary Ablett spoke of

Um Gary Ablett... Senior or Junior? Both great footy players but i have no idea what they have to do with any of this...

YEABLETT

MXu-Om.gif

The mark that wasn't... I don't blame em for paying it but

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Josho... Although there are many conspiracies within the "idea" of One World Order... it is the ONLY way that will effectively set the stage for the Anti-Christ... The world has to come under one umbrella ( so to speak )... You neglected to mention the Catholic church in your description of secret societies... The Catholic church plays a large role in this "project".

It is NO secret that the rich and elite control the world... this is no different... and is very well planned and thought out.

Anyways... I do not think on such matters.... and I do not have enough ammunition to even discuss the topic... therefore... I keep my little thoughts to myself for the most part...

I am AWARE enough of what is going on around me so as not to TRIP. That is all I need... GOD has all the answers. I do NOT.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My taste for endless arguments that go nowhere has about been sated. I've decided to let people believe what they want to believe. They're going to, anyway. Given time, I'm sure they will change their minds.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but the described event in this verse is still in our distant future. It is not about the present times.

Shalom
I beg to differ with you. The 4th Beast arose and began its works many centuries ago.

Look back at the recent colonial period for example, that has really come to at end just recently. This is the work of breaking up tribes and nations into political management entities for eventual world command and control. The framework has already been laid out. Its foundation already set.
There is no rule that says this 4th Beast once it arose/arises has to complete its work in a set short number of years.

Just saying..

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Been a few riots in Australia lately.

Who riots?

Not cool.

Yep not cool.

@Cristo Rei

Yes there were riots, rioters were throwing projectiles at the CFMEU headquarters and caused damage, deliberating causing damage to someone's property is criminal, do you know what these people would probably have done to John Setka if he stayed outside?

They also kicked police cars and they also intimidated motorists and the passengers of cars, what kind of strangers open random car doors of innocent people, what kind of strangers jump on the back of innocent people's trucks and into innocent people's cars on the Westgate bridge, c'mon these people were acting like car jackers, and then what a disrespect they caused by making a mess at the Shrine of Rememberable, peeing on walls, dumping rubbish, etc. Then there was those spitting on the nurses on the way to the vaccination hubs.

The actions of the protestors turned rioters have been disgraceful in the last few days, these people have no respect for others.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep not cool.

@Cristo Rei

Yes there were riots, rioters were throwing projectiles at the CFMEU headquarters and caused damage, deliberating causing damage to someone's property is criminal, do you know what these people would probably have done to John Setka if he stayed outside?

They also kicked police cars and they also intimidated motorists and the passengers of cars, what kind of strangers open random car doors of innocent people, what kind of strangers jump on the back of innocent people's trucks and into innocent people's cars on the Westgate bridge, c'mon these people were acting like car jackers, and then what a disrespect they caused by making a mess at the Shrine of Rememberable, peeing on walls, dumping rubbish, etc. Then there was those spitting on the nurses on the way to the vaccination hubs.

The actions of the protestors turned rioters have been disgraceful in the last few days, these people have no respect for others.

Ye but burning building for birds lives matters is ok...
Double standards again Josh...

They can do what they like to those cops... Justified... Dirtiest pigs on earth... Dirtiest government on earth... It deserves much more than some damaged cop cars...